Demi Moore, Ashley Kutcher wed

NK57 said:
Holy Cow, my hubby is six years younger than me. I' guess I'm a cradle robber! :cool:

Nancy

6 years is alot less than 15 years, in my opinion.

lostfaith said:
6 years is alot less than 15 years, in my opinion.

Let's see if you're right.

and then

Yup. You're right. :slap:

rofl Jeana!
2roflmao.gif

Jeana (DP) said:
Let's see if you're right.

and then

Yup. You're right. :slap:

LOL, I guess I should have worded it differently. 6 years, in my opinion is not as big a deal as 15 years.

lostfaith said:
LOL, I guess I should have worded it differently. 6 years, in my opinion is not as big a deal as 15 years.

I'm sorry. . . I didn't sleep last night and we've been working round the clock the last few weeks. I'm just kinda silly in a comatose kinda way. ;)

hehe; graphics and charts are always a big help.

How about the difference between ages 60 and 75; or 70 and 85?

Then it becomes a matter of who walks and who has teeth.

LOL I found Tony Randall at 77 marrying and having a baby with a 27 year old a little scary.

SimonSays said:
So what is the point that it starts to become "disgusting"? ;)

I do not care to get into a big debate on it. I was just stating my opinion. I have 3 boys, and I would not be thrilled if they got involved with someone 15 years older than them. But I would also realize that it is not my decision to make. I would voice my concerns, and then :silenced:

Hmm, Mr. zig is 12.5 years younger than me. Let's hear it for hot older women! We've actually been together 8 years now and there's no end in site. I makes sense to me because men die younger and women sexually peak later. He was attracted to me because besides the hotness ;) I was not into a "bad boy" or playing immature emotional games like females his age. I appreciated a man. He's an awesome one.

I'm 40 and my BF is 60. We've been together 10 yrs. We are not disgusting thank you very much.

I think the issue ceases to beome an issue when you have two self supporting, consenting adults.

Who are they harming?

MaryKate said:
I think the issue ceases to beome an issue when you have two self supporting, consenting adults.

Who are they harming?

Good statement.

NEW YORK (AP) -- May and December married in autumn.

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, who reportedly wed Saturday, are the latest epitome of the May-December romance -- a classic, gossip-loving match of young and old.

Us Weekly and People magazines reported that Kutcher, 27, and Moore, 42, tied the knot in Beverly Hills, California, after dating for two years.

At first, many wondered how Kutcher and Moore fit as a couple and why Bruce Willis, Moore's ex-husband and the father of her three daughters, hadn't punk'd that kid from "That '70s Show."

Although extremely private, the couple offered glimpes of their connection. Moore said in an interview in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine that Kutcher was her "soul mate."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/09/27/people.kutcher.moore.ap/index.html

From Jules article. (Thanks Jules! :) )

Always a pairing ripe for fiction -- the films "Harold and Maude," "The Graduate," "Something's Gotta Give" and "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" are examples -- the allure of the older woman is also a Hollywood reality.

Tim Robbins, 12 years younger than his companion, Susan Sarandon, has shown for almost two decades that the power of love (and/or liberalism) is beyond numbers.

Guy Ritchie is 10 years younger than Madonna; Sheryl Crow is nine years older than her fiance, Lance Armstrong. Justin Timberlake, 24, and 33-year-old Cameron Diaz have been an item for more than a year, while Julianne Moore, 44, is married to Bart Freundlich, 35.

Geena Davis, television's new "Commander-in-Chief," is married to 34-year-old Dr. Reza Jarrahy, who is 15 years younger. Ralph Fiennes, 42, has dated Francesca Annis, 61, for years.

story.sarandon.robbins.ap.jpg
Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins have been together since the late '80s.​

Elizabeth Taylor is 20 years older than her last ex-husband, Larry Fortensky. Cher's former boyfriend Rob Camilletti was 23 when she was 40. And Mary Tyler Moore's husband, Dr. Robert Levine, is 18 years younger.

When comedian-singer Martha Raye married her seventh husband, Mark Harris, in 1991, she was 75 and he was 42.

Older men who have married younger women include Woody Allen (35 years older than Soon-Yi), Clint Eastwood (25 years older than Dina), Michael Douglas (25 years older than Catherine Zeta-Jones) and Jerry Seinfeld (18 years older than Jessica).

I say best of luck to the newlyweds! They look incredibly happy together and from things I've read in the past, Bruce Willis is fond of Ashton and has no problem with him being around his daughters.

I see no problem with the age difference thingy. Age is just a number.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back