Detective Melich and Websleuths in The News

snip

I think TB leaving is the real story

No, it wasn't the real story, in fact WFTV made it perfectly clear in their title, bolded in LARGE red just in case there was any question -

"Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case"

IIRC, didn't one of the detectives on the Danielle Van Dam case get an idea from WS website about looking at the length of Danielle's hair(s) found in the RV?

This website is probably chock-full of ideas that YM could use to help in putting the investigation together!

Not just that case but some other cases as well. Yes, LE would be very SMART to keep an eye on Websleuths. There are some awesome investigators here.

I totally agree.............There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with us thanking him for his hard work on this case when our only concern is for Caylee.

If that family would have even HALF the concern the people on WS have for that baby, then the body would have been buried properly a LONG TIME AGO.

That says to me they are desperate, when they have to attack WS people who did nothing but want him to get well quickly.

ANYTHING to try and take the heat off Casey and the IMPORTANT issue at hand, WHERE IS CAYLEE? You're absolutely right, it's desperation, pure and simple.

I was here before, during, and after the Scott Peterson trial, and read pretty much every post. There were no LE officers or lawyers handling this case that posted on this board.

Lots of reporters, thou.
I was referring to CTV not here. I wasn't super active here during that trial. Sorry for the confusion.

Not just that case but some other cases as well. Yes, LE would be very SMART to keep an eye on Websleuths. There are some awesome investigators here.

True dat, Turbo.
An important note- don't believe everything you read.
repeat.
Don't believe everything you Read
Apply above like shave cream :)

I can think of alot of things that should be in red
Cindy where did you search today?
Jose keep your hands to your self
Lee what are you afraid of?
TB learn to control your speech or accept responsibility for your words
But this crowd never cease to amaze me and as always its someone elses fault
I guess the squirrels at least missed this one :eek:

True dat, Turbo.
An important note- don't believe everything you read.
repeat.
Don't believe everything you Read
Apply above like shave cream :)

I find it hilarious WS investigated Todd Black (or whatever his real name was) last week and TODAY he is GONE..............

My question would be where is Caylee?

Shouldn't that be the REAL issue here?

Shouldn't they be hopeful that Yuri would find out where she is?

Or>>>> DO THEY KNOW WHERE SHE IS??
?

ROTFL, yes, but I hear he left his lollipop guild behind.. LMAO
Just curious, if you watch the video it mentions that the pr person(s) said they weren't likely to make a big deal over this 'cause it would only shine the light back on Casey and what many of us believe...that she IS guilty. So if it's not TB...then who?

This beats all - Grandma "C" can go around flapping those lips of hers, not caring if any of it sounds logical or not, she can take that crooked finger of hers and point it in all directions but at her own self or daughter and dashes off to her attorney whining while Yuri gets a tongue lashing because he was being HUMAN ( a nice human at that!) as well as PROFESSIONAL? Really - don't the complainers have other things to do besides SNOOP on us?

No one ever told her that when she was pointing a finger at others - THREE were pointing back at HER.

Just curious, if you watch the video it mentions that the pr person(s) said they weren't likely to make a big deal over this 'cause it would only shine the light back on Casey and what many of us believe...that she IS guilty. So if it's not TB...then who?

I thought that only referenced bloggers, and not in context to the TB issue- I could be wrong though, I was vaccuming in my PJ's, watching soap opera reruns with an ice cream cone in my hand- so I was less attentive than usual:blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back