Detective Melich and Websleuths in The News

I bet CA is so very disappointed he didn't get in more trouble. Probably thought he would get fired or something! LOL

Nejame has a job to do, just as Yuri has a job to do.

If it is true that Nejame made "a report" I agree it is his responsibility as counsel. That being said, I also think creating "lead channels" is a detectives job as well. I guess we will see at the end of this case what the net result was.

We need to remember the players here are professionals, and do not take these maneuvers as personally as most, they are ALL just doing their job.

I'm not sure it was appropriate for the detective in an ongoing case to post here....just sayin.. seems like it could be construed as unethical.

Totally agree. Never could understand why he was posting here.

I think he jeopardized the case and this will come up at trial. Why risk of the hard work put into this case?

I think TB leaving is the real story:

The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Could someone please tell me the reason? If they didn't notice his performance and it isn't the reason he was pulled...was it because he ran out of crayons to draw those press releases or what?!

Totally agree. Never could understand why he was posting here.

I think he jeopardized the case and this will come up at trial. Why risk of the hard work put into this case?

No amount of posting online can take away the evidence they have against kc. If the evidence to convict is there, she is going away regardless. I don't see where his posting has anything to do with getting a conviction for murder.

OMG! Can they NOT find anything better to do with their time? Yuri did

NOTHING wrong. I believe Casey's defense needs to be spending a little more time on how they are going to keep their client off death row and a little less time on what the truly innocent people are doing!

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I totally agree.............There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with us thanking him for his hard work on this case when our only concern is for Caylee.

If that family would have even HALF the concern the people on WS have for that baby, then the body would have been buried properly a LONG TIME AGO.

That says to me they are desperate, when they have to attack WS people who did nothing but want him to get well quickly.

Druing the Scott Peterson trial there were many LE and lawyers and people who were in the employment of LE and lawyers from both sides online and posting.

Reporter Beth Carras (sp) using her cool device called a blackberry, lol, read straight from our (LTU) chat room on the air in several of her trial updates on CourtTV thanks to Katiecoolady and her flying fingers. People in the court room approached her (KCL) and asked her if she was Katiecoolady from the Ctv message boards. Believe me they all read here and there and everywhere.

I was here before, during, and after the Scott Peterson trial, and read pretty much every post. There were no LE officers or lawyers handling this case that posted on this board.

Lots of reporters, thou.

Sinse when cant a person come to a forum and post. Construe and unethical would of been if he comment anything about the case which he didnt. This is plain and simple bullying on the A's part and totally uncalled for IMO.

It shows their desperation. He never said ONE thing about the investigation or the case. They are about the sickest people I have ever encountered online or off to attack someone who is trying to find their grandchild.

They don't want her back.........that is what it tells me.

I was here before, during, and after the Scott Peterson trial, and read pretty much every post. There were no LE officers or lawyers handling this case that posted on this board.

Lots of reporters, thou.

During the ANS case there were lawyers, players, and LE on communities. So what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back