Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying not to get my hopes up too high, but it is hard. This is the biggest news we've had in this case in a while!

I may have to go preheat my oven to prepare for the crow I'll be baking. Anyone got a good crow recipe? Crow cupcakes, anyone?

What made this guy think to look there? Serious question and just asking. Thank God he did, but how did it come to be? Does anyone know?

TIA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! This is the name I have been sitting on since I put the two things together (being asked if seeing a guy about recent car breakins earlier and the guy in the neighborhood being questioned about Lisa). I really thought the name Johnny Tango was another possible alais!
His last name is Tanko.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! This is the name I have been sitting on since I put the two things together (being asked if seeing a guy about recent car breakins earlier and the guy in the neighborhood being questioned about Lisa). I really thought the name Johnny Tango was another possible alais!

lol, I KNEW it. As soon as I read the name I thought, yuh huh, this is the name In da Middle has been reticent to type as it just does not sound like a "real" name

Tell us more. You have a lot of knowledge, and I know you have held some of it back, in respect of the rules of the forum. What can you tell us? Who is this person? What do you know?

Hm.

"According to the owner of the bar, he was kicked out for rude behavior."

One might reasonably wonder, what does it take to get kicked out of a bar in KC called One Eyed Jack's? Try as I might, I've found it hard to get kicked out of bars over the years.... This guy sounds like he's "out there" a bit...

If there is a fight in the bar and they push you into the wall during the fight and you grab a bar stool to protect yourself you 'could get thrown out' not that I would know that LOL ;)

A) he is a neighbor curious about the property and some things he has seen or heard.

b) he is employed by the owner of the house or property management company to maintain the property's security and lawn/weeds

or

c) he is an opportunist who thought he had a good lead on a way to collect a reward.

Any of those three is fine by me if it indeed does lead to Lisa :)

Thank you - I hadn't seen this.

Do you see the activity around your area? What are your thoughts on this?

I wanted to add a huge Thank you to you for keeping people grounded and not letting the rumors get out of hand...You have done a Great Job! Well at least for this girl who lives far far East of you :)

oh I hope and pray.......'fresh soiled diapers’ is the most promising thing I have heard in a while.

I am betting, if this actually turns out to be a real lead to Lisa, this diaper finder will be telling all of us his story very soon.

:praying:

So the neighbors heard the dogs barking but never heard a baby crying? You would think someone would have heard that. And I guess Jersey admitting something wasn't what led police to this house since the other guy is the one that clued them in...

The search dogs would be able to alert on that house and diapers, right? OMG I hope it's her and she's ok.

My mind goes back to the purchase of baby food and baby wipes on 10/4/11 by DB and now there is soiled baby diapers in an abandoned house and in the woods.

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
breaking information from Bill Stanton coming up.. Tune to Fox News NOW!
baby lisa. #justice
29 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
Natl. Guard Members Ordered To Help With Baby #LisaIrwin Search lsnlw.com/t/2566192291/
58 seconds ago

lol, I KNEW it. As soon as I read the name I thought, yuh huh, this is the name In da Middle has been reticent to type as it just does not sound like a "real" name

IIRC Patrick Swasy(sp) played Johnny Tango in the movie Tango & Cash :)

I never thought I'd be so happy to hear about poopy diapers.

Sorry, only able to pop in via wifi-hotspot.. Title includes a backpack found with diapers IMO would be HUUUUUUUUUUGE!!! jmo, tho!! But quickly scanning thru and not seeing anything pertaining to diapers.. Can anyone clue me in??

TIA:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members