Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't figure out where this idea of a text message/phone call came from. The cell phones are missing. Police hasn't released any info as far as I can tell. So how does the press know about this phone call/text message at 2:38 am?

I call BS on this. If he is a petty thief why are they arresting him? Why has his name come up often in this case?

For all we know, mom and dad could have put him on the list they gave to LE.

My hopes were dashed. I thought i was gonna be saying im sorry! I really think they know something big. They are not searching for a live baby. They have something. They have too! :twocents::tears:

This is INSANE! That house is a mile away from the Irwin's and it's outside their search area?? WHAT? I am sorry, but this seems just dumb to me. If that is the case, they need to extend their search area! :maddening:

But...but...but...They couldn't expand their search area because they were going over the same yard with metal detectors...over and over and.....:innocent:

Check out today's news about Gacy and the murders he committed. creepy stuff

I did, his clown pics freak me out; it wil be good if some families get some closure, not that that helps but it is something.

Great point. I use baby wipes for quick cleanups when not near running water and I haven't had a baby for a number of years.

Diapers were reported in basement of abandoned home and in nearby woods.

I use baby wipes in the plastic box all the time. I pour some "jean Nate After Bath Splash" on the wipes in the plastic box, and have instant wipes to use between showers. So nice to wipe around neck, on arms, and under them on a hot day, or after working in the garden.

Hope they never take good ol' "Jean Nate" off the market!

I still can't figure out where this idea of a text message/phone call came from. The cell phones are missing. Police hasn't released any info as far as I can tell. So how does the press know about this phone call/text message at 2:38 am?

Well records from the carriers would tell call activity. If they know the number the activity came from they might have been able to trace the phone and fine the actual "history?" Just thinking...

But I saw it earlier that this house was already searched once. Wouldn't that "left over move out" trash have been noted - especially if it contained used diapers? And why the crime scene tape and CSI requested? If all that was found the first time around - wouldn't they have done that then?
I think they were doing their job and went to the house when somebody said they might have found something. They checked and realized it was just old stuff. Crime scene tape is pretty much always used to establish a 'zone'. At least they checked and didn't just let it slide knowing they had already checked it once before. We have seen this (dismissive LE) happen time after time on this site. I am sure if a thick layer of dust is on it, then it would be pretty evident it was old. dunno, just my opinion. I do know that it seems that LE IS listening and checking out every idea thrown to them at least.

I am inclined to believe them and forget all about this dude and the dirty diapers from an unknown era.

Your wording! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: Oh wait...I thought you said "from an unknown area". :floorlaugh:

I use baby wipes in the plastic box all the time. I pour some "jean Nate After Bath Splash" in them, and use them in between showers. So nice to wipe around neck, on arms, and under them on a hot day, or after working in the garden.

Hope they never take good ol' "Jean Nate" off the market!

Adult can use the baby wipes but what about the diaper? Supposedly it's the baby diaper, unless that's wrong too and it is an adult diaper.

I don't know but the whole cell phone issue has always bugged me about this case...

And if the press knows I speculate they are getting their info on the 'down low' from someone connected to the family ? Perhaps they released it? Just tossin' it out there..

I self edited, I had his DOB up. I feel bad for posting that info now because it ties him to this case after LE has said he's not connected. JMHO

But they have connected him to the case already -- searching for the guy and going door to door looking for him. Clear him now, that's fine. But they've been searching for him for a week now. Like the friends in the anthony case -- not directly related to the case, but they are forever linked.

MOO

Mel

Maybe there were some receipts for some of the food or the diapers that were old...who knows...I believe LE for now.

Well records from the carriers would tell call activity. If they know the number the activity came from they might have been able to trace the phone and fine the actual "history?" Just thinking...

But this supposed phone call/ message rumor was reported right from the beginning. I just don't understand where it's coming from.

Its a rumor, but i think it was leaked by someone from the inside. moo!

But they have connected him to the case already -- searching for the guy and going door to door looking for him. Clear him now, that's fine. But they've been searching for him for a week now. Like the friends in the anthony case -- not directly related to the case, but they are forever linked.

MOO

Mel

Yeah, I know but it still makes me feel bad Mel I'm a big ol' softie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16