Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't figure out where this idea of a text message/phone call came from. The cell phones are missing. Police hasn't released any info as far as I can tell. So how does the press know about this phone call/text message at 2:38 am?

I believe some not all of the press is using FB for information. I hope they are sourcing it. The only thing that was reported on MSM was that there allegedly was a 2:30am phone call. That is as far as we go. I never heard FOX say text, I never heard them say what allegedly was said. And I have reviewed all of their tapes.

So all the rest if off limits. There allegedly is a 2:30am phone call as reported by FOX. There is no further confirmation about it. FB stays on FB. :) We don't allow those links here because they will lead you down a rabbit hole in some cases. For example the day this forum was full of the rumor from that FB that Baby Lisa had been found. We are not trying to be mean it is just the way it is. Anyone can say anything and start a near riot there and then it spreads.

Sure did. That suggests to me they have a pretty good idea or at least think they have a pretty good idea of who the suspect is.

Yes, but you know a lot of us here were willing to eat crow if we were wrong about our feelings of who might be involved.

I hope that Cpt.SL isn't someone who has too much pride to ever admit if he is wrong. JMOO

OTOH we have no idea what he has, and is keeping it close to the vest.

“Jersey” was questioned earlier in the investigation into her disappearance, police said.

Police said he was not a suspect.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1auXmXV70

BBM wel this is new to me, anyone else aware that Jersey had already been questioned? Seems to me we were all given the impression that he had not been seen since Saturday before Lisa's disappearance and that is why they were so frantically looking to speak to him. In order to clear him.

hmmmm. LE was not exactly up front about this. Not that I am saying they have to be. just making notes.

For all we know, mom and dad could have put him on the list they gave to LE.

Too many rumors (as always) however they have been looking for him since baby Lisa was missing....I am thinking that maybe his girlfriend hasn't been found and she has the baby (now if the rumor about a GF is even true). Just seems odd to me that this was the one person we knew LE was asking neighbors about...and then they searched and demolished the house that he was staying in...just appears to be too much pressure on one person...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7236460&postcount=183"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Missing cell phones[/ame]

Have to ask Wise Old Owl where the orginal post with the link is.

Wow...lots of developments tonight. But what have we learned from them?

The search perimeter is less than 1 mile.

LE believes the homeless person has nothing to do with this and it doesn't "fit". Doesn't fit what? What do they know?

The call at 2:38am was confirmed on JP show?

The person who was supposedly seen carrying a baby was African American? Was the baby African American too? I wonder if that gentleman who claimed to have seen this person ever spoke to reporters and that's the footage LE are trying to get. It used to be quite common to blame African Americans when lying about a crime. Is that still common? Didn't Susan Smith do this?

Again on JP, DB admits to having a drink of wine with her friend/neighbour on the porch that night. Why did the family lie about the wine being purchased for a family event?

Anything else?

“Jersey” was questioned earlier in the investigation into her disappearance, police said.

Police said he was not a suspect.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1auXmXV70

BBM wel this is new to me, anyone else aware that Jersey had already been questioned? Seems to me we were all given the impression that he had not been seen since Saturday before Lisa's disappearance and that is why they were so frantically looking to speak to him. In order to clear him.

hmmmm. LE was not exactly up front about this. Not that I am saying they have to be. just making notes.

All I heard is that he was supposedly missing early in the investigation and that what picked LE's interest. Maybe it's bad reporting again.

I use baby wipes in the plastic box all the time. I pour some "jean Nate After Bath Splash" on the wipes in the plastic box, and have instant wipes to use between showers. So nice to wipe around neck, on arms, and under them on a hot day, or after working in the garden.

Hope they never take good ol' "Jean Nate" off the market!

O/T Also baby wipes takes paint off wood floors and nail polish off rugs.

Sooooo much misreporting for this one piece of information I can't even keep up clarifying!

LE believes the homeless person has nothing to do with this and it doesn't "fit". Doesn't fit what? What do they know?

The person who was supposedly seen carrying a baby was African American? Was the baby African American too? I wonder if that gentleman who claimed to have seen this person ever spoke to reporters and that's the footage LE are trying to get. It used to be quite common to blame African Americans when lying about a crime. Is that still common? Didn't Susan Smith do this?

Again on JP, DB admits to having a drink of wine with her friend/neighbour on the porch that night. Why did the family lie about the wine being purchased for a family event?

Anything else?

Thats good.

But i hope the same neighbor that described jersey didnt describe the guy walking down the street with baby! He needs glasses. moo

Too many rumors (as always) however they have been looking for him since baby Lisa was missing....I am thinking that maybe his girlfriend hasn't been found and she has the baby (now if the rumor about a GF is even true). Just seems odd to me that this was the one person we knew LE was asking neighbors about...and then they searched and demolished the house that he was staying in...just appears to be too much pressure on one person...

BBM this is not rumor. The GF's former landlord identified Jersey as a man who had sometimes stayed with his former tenant. He described them as BF GF and was interviewed by MSM.

Maybe LE spoke to this guy in between the time they supposedly showed his photo around and the time he was arrested...we don't know that they were "frantically" looking for him, just said to be asking if he had been seen. If they had been frantic to find him, I think they would have gone public, with a baby at stake.

Anyway I am going to believe what LE says until there is a good reason not to do so.

How does Capt. Young know the difference between a week old dirty diaper and a month old dirty diaper? I never saved any of my babies' dirty diapers past trash pick-up day, which would be twice a week. I sure didn't open them back up and inspect the contents days later!

I always put the used wipes inside the poopy diaper and rolled it tightly and secured it with the tapes before putting it in bag, then it the trash. I assume that if I had taken one out several days or even weeks later it would not be all dried up because it was wrapped in layers of plastic.

Were these diapers in a bag? Were they laying open on the basement floor? How much old poopy diaper experience does Captain Young have?

Thank you for all that imagery. (Not.)

Anything else?

I didn't catch that, so thanks for repeating it, Kamille.

(It is as I suspected all along. Now where was the brother? Was he there too?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme