Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just answered "serial killer" to all of them. Got 5 out of 10. :floorlaugh:

I got 6 out of 10 they all looked like serial killers to me!Hmm am I here too much?:innocent: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wow...lots of developments tonight. But what have we learned from them?

The search perimeter is less than 1 mile.

LE believes the homeless person has nothing to do with this and it doesn't "fit". Doesn't fit what? What do they know?

The call at 2:38am was confirmed on JP show?

The person who was supposedly seen carrying a baby was African American? Was the baby African American too? I wonder if that gentleman who claimed to have seen this person ever spoke to reporters and that's the footage LE are trying to get. It used to be quite common to blame African Americans when lying about a crime. Is that still common? Didn't Susan Smith do this?

Again on JP, DB admits to having a drink of wine with her friend/neighbour on the porch that night. Why did the family lie about the wine being purchased for a family event?Anything else?

<BBM>

I don't remember anyone in the family saying this but I did see someone on this board that speculated that this what it could have been for.

I call BS on this. If he is a petty thief why are they arresting him? Why has his name come up often in this case?
His name keeps coming up because the media keeps bringing it up. I never got the impression they were looking for him except they already wanted him and they simply needed to ask him more info to totally exclude him. They are arresting him because he has outstanding warrants and new current charges.

What exactly "doesn't fit?" Are the diapers cloth with safety pins? I would think that today's diapers are so absorbent that the dirty diaper will continue to absorb moisture weeks after. Not that I've checked this myself...

LE is questioning Johnny Tanko. LE says the diapers don't fit.

That doesn't mean Tanko isn't involved. I'll hold out for awhile.

Someone pass the chips and dip please, while I get us all a glass of boxed wine.

You may be completely correct. But I think I may wait around a while and see. Besides, even if he is not a perp in this case, he could very well be a witness.

A guy who lives "under the radar" and creeps into and out of abandoned house (so as not to be run off) is probably pretty good at noticing things, and not being noticed when he doesn't want to, KWIM?

ETA not being argumentative. Just saying S. Young's job is not to be completely honest with us.
This is exactly what I think they were wanting him in relation to this case about.
And yes, he is not sharing because he is not supposed to during an investigation.

LE is questioning Johnny Tanko. LE says the diapers don't fit.

That doesn't mean Tanko isn't involved. I'll hold out for awhile.

Someone pass the chips and dip please, while I get us all a glass of boxed wine.

BBM

We're determined to have somebody try on these poopy diapers, aren't we??:floorlaugh:

<BBM>

I don't remember anyone in the family saying this but I did see someone on this board that speculated that this what it could have been for.

In this article... http://www.kctv5.com/story/15676197/video-shows-lisas-mom

Bradley was with another man. Police say they have talked to the man and he has no involvement in the disappearance of Bradley's daughter. Police have refused to say publicly whether the man was a relative or a friend.

Family members told KCTV5 on Thursday that the man was Bradley's brother and the wine was bought for a family event.

Does anyone know where you can go and watch the Judge Jeanine show that covers the Lisa case?

Life for instance I go online and watch sitcoms that I miss on the network website sometimes.

TIA if anyone knows!

Don't know about online, but will repeat at Midnight EST on Fox National.

<BBM>

It was in an article that that's the reason the wine was purchased. But, she still could have had a glass and still have have had plenty left for what it was purchased for. Even a glass for her and her neighbor wouldn't have put that much of a dent in it JMHO

Info for Housemouse:

Editing my post. LE has stated this man isn't connected to the crime of Lisa being missing.

I hear you, loud and clear. I am left wondering if there might be a reason LE is keeping their cards hidden until the time is right?

I see connections, but I have to be careful, because I really do not have the time to do in-depth follow up research on initial connections. But, the quickies suggest that this guy is connected in some way.

I wish I had the time. :::sigh:::

(Have to take my husband to the hospital tomorrow for a 10 day stay. I am praying that the Mayo Clinic can help him. Any prayers you all can offer will be so much appreciated. Parkinson's just sucks, big -time, and is robbing me of my soul mate, one brain cell at a time.)

Is why I only have time for quickie looks, and no time for in-depth research.

In this article... http://www.kctv5.com/story/15676197/video-shows-lisas-mom

Bradley was with another man. Police say they have talked to the man and he has no involvement in the disappearance of Bradley's daughter. Police have refused to say publicly whether the man was a relative or a friend.

Family members told KCTV5 on Thursday that the man was Bradley's brother and the wine was bought for a family event.

Aha again! I'm on a roll! :)

:praying: Praying this sweet little baby is found safe. :praying:

:seeya: Good night

fetching some cheap vodka to add to my cranberry juice. I will join ya'll in the shots. We have had an emotional, bumpy night.

The way I am interpreting what he is saying-finding a diaper in the abandoned house doesn't fit with the scenario LE believes took place regarding baby Lisa.

I can see a couple of ways he might have meant it.

The diaper wasn't the same size that Lisa would have worn.

The diaper appeared too old to fit the timeline. Say it was in a trashbag with baby food jars. Maybe some newspapers too?? Or they checked the bar numbers for the baby food or the expiration dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member