Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you, loud and clear. I am left wondering if there might be a reason LE is keeping their cards hidden until the time is right?

I see connections, but I have to be careful, because I really do not have the time to do in-depth follow up research on initial connections. But, the quickies suggest that this guy is connected in some way.

I wish I had the time. :::sigh:::

(Have to take my husband to the hospital tomorrow for a 10 day stay. I am praying that the Mayo Clinic can help him. Any prayers you all can offer will be so much appreciated. Parkinson's just sucks, big -time, and is robbing me of my soul mate, one brain cell at a time.)

Is why I only have time for quickie looks, and no time for in-depth research.

Off Topic: Housemouse I keep you both in my "thank you's" at night. Every night my friend.

I hear you, loud and clear. I am left wondering if there might be a reason LE is keeping their cards hidden until the time is right?

I see connections, but I have to be careful, because I really do not have the time to do in-depth follow up research on initial connections. But, the quickies suggest that this guy is connected in some way.

(Have to take my husband to the hospital tomorrow for a 10 day stay. I am praying that the Mayo Clinic can help him. Any prayers you all can offer will be so much appreciated. Parkinson's just sucks, big -time, and is robbing me of my soul mate, one brain cell at a time.)

Thoughts and prayers for you and your husband.

Okay Justice Jeanine comes on here at 6PM we are DVRing it.

Well, as my personal FU to all you fat cats and your grey Goose, I'll just tip my mason jar of moonshine. Cheers ya'll. ;)

Hm. I envy you and your 900 square foot house if you're living in the Appalachians and drinking good moonshine. I grew up down there and I know the difference. I could tell some stories... But I do have a local IPA on tap in my own home bar in my basement. Come on up. You'd be surprised what a New York micro-brewery can do.

In this article... http://www.kctv5.com/story/15676197/video-shows-lisas-mom

Bradley was with another man. Police say they have talked to the man and he has no involvement in the disappearance of Bradley's daughter. Police have refused to say publicly whether the man was a relative or a friend.

Family members told KCTV5 on Thursday that the man was Bradley's brother and the wine was bought for a family event.

But do we know if the glass of wine DB shared with her neighbor came from the box purchased?

“Jersey” was questioned earlier in the investigation into her disappearance, police said.

Police said he was not a suspect.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1auXmXV70

BBM wel this is new to me, anyone else aware that Jersey had already been questioned? Seems to me we were all given the impression that he had not been seen since Saturday before Lisa's disappearance and that is why they were so frantically looking to speak to him. In order to clear him.

hmmmm. LE was not exactly up front about this. Not that I am saying they have to be. just making notes.

Remember guys, I said in the handyman thread that LE could have him in custody for all we know or he could be sitting in a jail cell. We wouldn't know cause we didn't know his name.

I thought they were just gathering info on him from the neighborhood. Like when he was last seen there and where he had been seen, etc. LE would have never told us the public about it.

We were the ones searching for him. LOL

Sending best wishes...

Not seeing how the wine box statements amounts to a lie unless DB and the neighbor downed the whole box on the porch. Could have been purchased for upcoming weekend plans which of course ended up nixed because Lisa went missing and nobody felt in the party/event mood all of a sudden.

I don't see the two statements as mutually exclusive.

Re: statement that the box of wine was bought for a "family event" was not made by either of the parents.. When I saw it reported it was attributed to a generic "family member".. As in it was not even specified what family member supposedly made the statement.. Just that it was supposedly said by "a" family member the box of wine was bought for a family event(moo but family event can be anything from a full out gala of a party thrown.. All the way down to having dinner among 2 or more family members..).. Moo..

Captain Young did not say "Mr. Tanko is not a suspect" or "no comment". I believe that is what he would say if LE didn't have firm evidence clearing Mr. Tanko. Why would Young definitively state that Mr. Tanko is not related to this case if there was any chance that he was connected? That would be incredibly foolish and I don't think the KCPD is foolish. If they weren't sure, Young wouldn't say it. It would make it very hard for them to successfully prosecute him later if they cleared him prematurely in the media. It doesn't win KCPD any points to clear him and it doesn't help or hurt the parents to clear him. I can see no motive to publicly announce that he is cleared unless he is truly cleared.

Imo, Mr. Tanko was questioned, and rightly so, because he was previously in the neighborhood and yet wasn't available to be questioned like other neighbors (with permanent residences) as soon as Lisa was reported missing. He had to be ruled in or out. LE tracked him down and they've ruled him out.

I don't understand why some believe that KCPD clearing Mr. Tanko = LE is tunnel visioned on the parents. If the parents are not involved, I am sure they want the right person(s) identified so they can find their daughter. How does clearing Mr.Tanko hurt the parents? :waitasec:

LE is questioning Johnny Tanko. LE says the diapers don't fit.

That doesn't mean Tanko isn't involved. I'll hold out for awhile.

Someone pass the chips and dip please, while I get us all a glass of boxed wine.

I am drinking boxed red wine right now and it's really good. xo

Not seeing how the wine box statements amounts to a lie.that amounts to a lie unless DB and the neighbor downed the whole box on the porch. Could have been purchased for upcoming weekend plans which of course ended up nixed because Lisa went missing and nobody felt in the party/event mood all of a sudden.

I don't see the two statements as mutually exclusive.

I think someone felt like partying before Lisa went missing. In fact, I think that's the reason Lisa is missing right now. There, I said it. (Felt good, too.)

ETA: What I can't figure out is whether JI knew about it after the fact or not. I can't read the guy.

Remember guys, I said in the handyman thread that LE could have him in custody for all we know or he could be sitting in a jail cell. We wouldn't know cause we didn't know his name.

I thought they were just gathering info on him from the neighborhood. Like when he was last seen there and where he had been seen, etc. LE would have never told us the public about it.

We were the ones searching for him. LOL

true. But according to booking info hes been in jail since the 14th, the statements about LE looking for him have been reported in the press for quite a bit longer than that. As have reports that he was last seen in the neighborhood on the Saturday prior to Lisa's disappearance and that they wanted to question him. If they had already done so previously right after Lisa's disappearance why the misdirection?

IMO We have all been looking for him because LE via MSM statements wanted us to be.

ETA or maybe it is just a heapin helping of more bad reporting. Who know at this point.

I think someone felt like partying before Lisa went missing. In fact, I think that's the reason Lisa is missing right now. There, I said it. (Felt good, too.)

Still love ya anyway and agreeing to disagree. And still willing to eat that crow if need be my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member