Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand the way DB will interrupt JI. I don't understand it like she can't let him speak!

That's funny, because before she said they were there because she was programming them.

maybe lisa's parents always kept their cell phones on the counter, even if one of them needed programming. i know i do.

O/T May God bless you and your husband, housemouse. The Mayo is simply the best. I live near the airport in the Twin Cities, so I will remember to pray for you two tomorrow whenever I hear a plane overhead. One of them will be yours. :heartbeat:

We aren't so far away from you! Will try to send you a PM on where we are in senior living.

Was this BS? What did he mean by that statement?

No, 14 yr retired NYPD on JP's panel. Brothers didn't hear anything; dog didn't bark; Dad's first overnight shift; Mom doesn't hear anything on baby monitor; 3 cell phones gone; baby doesn't cry; most of lights turned on when Mom says she turned them off, etc.

Just got on line..Is is now being reported that the parents had a land line? OMG! :thump:

Where is this being reported? The land line that was in Jeremy's name was disconnected - was there another?

No, 14 yr retired NYPD on JP's panel. Brothers didn't hear anything; dog didn't bark; Dad's first overnight shift; Mom doesn't hear anything on baby monitor; 3 cell phones gone; baby doesn't cry; most of lights turned on when Mom says she turned them off, etc.

Well,when you put it that way.................:fencefall:

All put together it does not bode well for mommy. As hard as it is for me to say that (and I'm on/off the fence), what are the chances of all those things coming together to form the perfect fire storm :(

Mom, baby, dog, brothers - none of em hear a peep or make a sound. Very odd.

MOO

Mel

I'm confused. That article said the diapers were old.
JVM. kept saying they were freshly used diapers.
They will know soon, no matter how old there will
be DNA present..Dear God I hope she is alive....:seeya:

Maybe the diapers were recently used but not fresh ones? Like Lisa could have been kept there at first? Just guessing.

I find his charge pretty interesting trying to figure out what they got him actually for. The charge on his MO casenet search has the statute but nothing else like 1,2, a or b.

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5690000080.htm

Did he paint his vehicle? Did he mess with public's rights to utilities/institution?

I hope Lisa can be found safe. I usually don't put much hope in most cases but this one gives a glimmer of hope.

Young said in his media update on the scene that the diapers appeared to have been there a very long time. And that while they will work the scene initial observation doesn't lead them to be all that jazzed about this event.

http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29498238/detail.html

:doh: I'm tired I wrote Johnson instead of Young...... Sowwy.

I can't stand the way DB will interrupt JI. I don't understand it like she can't let him speak!

NYPD Detective: Who steals cell phones while they're clipping a baby?

LOL... Who needs to get rid of a few phones? Who knew what is on the phone that can lead LE to Baby Lisa? Did the kidnapper have a few calls into the phones that were missing, and decided to seal them to get rid of evidence of conversation between the kidnapper and someone else???

In the almost 10 years he has lived here I dont think i have ever heard him say anything but 'hi'. just dont think he talks much in general.

Well when they're together he hasn't had a chance. I mean even when the interviewers have directed their questions to Jeremy he'll start to speak and then wham there she is taking over.

Well PHOOEY! As it appears that were are not hours away from finding sweet baby girl I have got to go to sleep, up early for our first family photos tomorrow. But hopefully everything I just said is wrong and you all are here partying it up while I am snoring.

In the almost 10 years he has lived here I dont think i have ever heard him say anything but 'hi'. just dont think he talks much in general.

I get that. My husband is a man of few words. However, when he is ready to talk, I shut up and listen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member