Did Dad take a Poly?

DB's ex has come out and voluntarily said she's a good mother. She seems to have very little motive. Frankly, anyone who drinks like that is someone I'll take in this situation over someone who is so tightly wound that they have no friends and are a loner - that's the kind of person I would expect to snap.

JI's ex has not come out and said anything about his fathering abilities, unless I missed it.

Assuming that is the real timeframe that she went missing.

Maybe he is the guy carrying the baby around!

Maybe he lets DB speak, and appears submissive to her, because she knows that he did something, and he doesn't want to upset her, or she might tell.

Wow! That was a nice run on sentence. LOL!

DB's ex has come out and voluntarily said she's a good mother. She seems to have very little motive. Frankly, anyone who drinks like that is someone I'll take in this situation over someone who is so tightly wound that they have no friends and are a loner - that's the kind of person I would expect to snap.

JI's ex has not come out and said anything about his fathering abilities, unless I missed it.

BBM

Deborah does not have an ex-spouse, they are still married.

Peter Alexander, the reporter who interviewed Mr. Bradley, reported that he also states that he has not heard from Deborah or seen his son in 2 years. How would he know what kind of mother Deborah is?????? Could she have changed in the two years since????

Here the report here --
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8koGT87w74&feature=channel_video_title"]10/25/2011 (TODAY): Deborah Irwin's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa? - YouTube[/ame]

A comprehensive timeline is only as accurate and truthful as the parties who provide said timeline. IMO, the timeline in Lisa's "disappearance" begins hours before the 9-1-1 call claiming that the baby was missing. I have a very strong feeling that something happened to Lisa long long before her parents contacted authorities to report their missing baby, during which time cleanup would have taken place and a story concocted by the responsible parties. jmo

I can't get that "2 hours" comment from JI out of my mind. I'm absolutely convinced LE was asking him about the 2 hours AFTER he left work.

Of course, I can't back that up with a msm link, so...:banghead:

BBM

New report that quotes JI's son's mother as saying she has not been able to see her son for years. So it would seem that she cannot comment on what type of father JI is.

Write up here --
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...f-one-of-lisa-irwins-half-brothers-speaks-out

Even if JI;s alibi at work is rock solid, that does not preclude baby Lisa disappearing before or after his work hours. It also doesn't preclude him making arrangements with someone else to kidnap the baby. (For whatever reason or motive). If my husband had wanted my child, (particularly if we were on the edge of splitting up), he would have arranged to have her kidnapped and hid if that was the only way to get her. Especially if he knew I would be very drunk one night.

I am NOT in any way saying this is what happened-just that it is possible. JMO

[/B]
BBM

New report that quotes JI's son's mother as saying she has not been able to see her son for years. So it would seem that she cannot comment on what type of father JI is.

Write up here --
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...f-one-of-lisa-irwins-half-brothers-speaks-out

With respect, both these points seem false. DB has an ex, whether they are officially divorced or not. He is ON RECORD as saying she has always been a good mother, in his experience. No one forced him to say that under oath or in any forceful circumstances. That is an interesting fact, so I don't know why it would be swept under the rug. It's a fact.

Similarly, it is a fact that someone who has lived with JI would be able to comment on what kind of father he was, in her experience. It is interesting that neither she nor her parents have positive things to say.

Is either definitive? No. But there is a discrepancy there.

With respect, both these points seem false. DB has an ex, whether they are officially divorced or not. He is ON RECORD as saying she has always been a good mother, in his experience. No one forced him to say that under oath or in any forceful circumstances. That is an interesting fact, so I don't know why it would be swept under the rug. It's a fact.

Similarly, it is a fact that someone who has lived with JI would be able to comment on what kind of father he was, in her experience. It is interesting that neither she nor her parents have positive things to say.

DB's husband hasn't seen her or her mothering skills in years so he is hardly an expert. She has custody of his son. Do you really think he's going to say anything bad about her to the media? In fact, LE may have asked him to say nice things to help draw out DB so that she will talk to them without JI being present.

JMO

DB's husband can absolutely say that for the first 4 years of his son's life Deborah was a good mother. But according to the reporter's interview, he has not seen his son or spoken with Deborah for TWO YEARS. It is leaving out his not seeing his son or talking to Deborah that I find a problem with. The reporter thought it relavent to his report and so do I.

OMG...would you actually go to work if your 10 month old daughter was missing?????? JMO but I don't think most people would be worried about money at a time like this...just saying!!!!!!

They have two other children to support and care for. You see the children going to school. Life is not suspended because their baby is missing. Meals still have to be prepared, homework attended, bills paid, etc.

I wondered if they came in and told Jeremy that Deb failed the LDT.

Questioned him some more.

Asked him to take a poly. He "boiled over" and left.

Not necessarily because he was guilty, but his poly would have shown deception for what he knew.

DB's husband can absolutely say that for the first 4 years of his son's life Deborah was a good mother. But according to the reporter's interview, he has not seen his son or spoken with Deborah for TWO YEARS. It is leaving out his not seeing his son or talking to Deborah that I find a problem with. The reporter thought it relavent to his report and so do I.

I agree with you. I do believe it is relevant and not a coincidence that the parent of the other son also has not seen her son in the same set of years.

JMO

I can't get that "2 hours" comment from JI out of my mind. I'm absolutely convinced LE was asking him about the 2 hours AFTER he left work.

Of course, I can't back that up with a msm link, so...:banghead:
I must be missing something, what two hours are you talking about? do you remember what he said? Im really curious now...thanks

Even if JI;s alibi at work is rock solid, that does not preclude baby Lisa disappearing before or after his work hours. It also doesn't preclude him making arrangements with someone else to kidnap the baby. (For whatever reason or motive). If my husband had wanted my child, (particularly if we were on the edge of splitting up), he would have arranged to have her kidnapped and hid if that was the only way to get her. Especially if he knew I would be very drunk one night.

I am NOT in any way saying this is what happened-just that it is possible. JMO
I keep think its something like this, or he has a new girlfriend to boot, and that he planned to take the baby when he knew she would be drunk, assuming it was a common occurance, which by the way, who gets crapped face when all their kids are around anyway???

I still dont think the children would rat out their father either if they knew he had something to do with the babys disappearance, if it was a stranger wouldnt they have woken up??? especially with the dog barking, i thought i heard a dog was in the house too, anyone know if thats true??:

If someone could help me out here I'd really appreciate it. I keep seeing that JI had an "alibi" for that night and that everything "checked out" and that he was working at Starbucks (I've even seen reference to him having been seen on video at Starbucks the whole night).

Can someone point me to the source of these facts? I've been following this situation from the 1st day and I totally missed all that somewhere. It's driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

I must be missing something, what two hours are you talking about? do you remember what he said? Im really curious now...thanks

I vaguely remember the 2 hour thing, too. JI said "they" kept asking him about the 2 hours he was not at work. He didn't specify which 2 hours. Heaven only knows where that link is by now, but I saw it, too.

I have been wondering about the dad and thinking maybe when he got home and found the mom passed out that HE did something with the baby BEFORE he woke her up, out of anger or whatever. Is there some reason no one is focusing on him, maybe I have missed something, but I keep thinking about this possibility. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Well, well...according to Vinnie P., the drinking buddy's husband took a poly...and passed, I guess.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back