Did the 'Real Killer' just commit suicide?

"The body wasn't found for what, 12 or so hours? Was there a roar about why the parents didn't know where she was all that time? Crazy, huh!"

The phoney ransom note deafened any roar there may have been. The home was searched top to bottom numerous times before JonBenet was finally found. Locked in a room that Fleet White had already checked - unbeknownst to John Ramsey. She was not there one minute - there the next.

And for that little fact - Fleet White and his family have suffered handsomely. Thank God that it was these two that had to have the misfortune of being whom the Ramseys turned to for help.......no one else has the tenacity, heart, intelligence, and good moral conscience necessary for filling the bill.

RR

Thanks RiverRat,

Interesting. I read that she was first placed in a niche back in the wine celler then moved out into the room. I've also read way before that Det Arndt was not effective at all in her investigation. Is that true. It does look as though the investigation was terribly botched. Have you heard about a special piece of evidence they have that they are keeping tight to the vest?

Scandi

No I haven't heard there was a piece of evidence that would point to an intruder that they were holding "close to their vest". Why would they? Any detail that should have pointed toward an intruder would have been dismissed ,overlooked,maybe even tossed.
Kenady claims Helgoth was "knitting something",this is the rumor as I understand,and a piece of such "knitting" was found with the body. This sounds off to me,as I don't see anything in the warrant that would indicate such an item, if it wasn't taken under warrant, "JUST HOW WOULD KENADY KNOW THERE WAS SUCH AN ITEM ON THE BODY"? Bunk? or he was there?
Jameson,as you know I have respect for much of what she has done throughout the years, and have only disagreed with one action, believes Kenady is a believeable character, I think she should be careful,he may be a con,and who knows of a con that isn't able to present himself as educated and wellspoken?
IMO

I seem to recall that the JonBenet case info at CrimeLibrary is quite pro-Ramsey.

imo

sissi said:
Yep yep..all true,but there is a feel there is something here. Maybe not Helgoth,many believe he was murdered, he may have been a witness or in some way knew the one who did murder Jonbenet. Who knows,even though ya guys think ya do,no one really does, except the one who murdered,or perhaps the person that contracted for it? hmm..
JMO today..it'll change tomorrow
remember the window washer who was likely the real murderer of mrs sam sheppard?/ there is always a possibility that something happened outside of our comprehension- I have never believed that patsy or john had anything to do with this murder - nor do they know the person..= burke, etc.
It doesnt add up and now even when the Boulder LE say it isnt them, some still find them guilty until proven innocent- a grand jury will indite a ham sandwich but didnt indite the ramseys-its like every other case-if you are a NG thats where u will be now- if you are a G, then u will never change your mind even if someone confesses..
Its really never going to solve the case-the ramseys have been focused on to the exclusion of all others- even if u do not think they are innocent, it still seems important to consider other possibilites-just to see if something new emerges- but so many of you have burned them at the stake without a jury of their peers even being involved- I think that is wrong-they have not even been charged..there was no conclusive statement that patsy wrote the note- she could not be excluded 100 percent..the idea that she killed her daughter because she wet the bed or whatever excuses are given is erroneous- no one has ever even been able to put this togehter in the form of an inditement- so the boulder authorities are in a conspiracy to protect the ramseys when they ruined them and still found nothing to go with?? What about the podssibility that there is nothing to go with because there is nothing to go with?

newtv said:
... It doesnt add up and now even when the Boulder LE say it isnt them ...

Boulder LE never said "it isn't them" or that the Ramseys were cleared. Not even Boulder DA Mary Keenan is willing to say that.

IMO

scandi said:
Hey thanks Tipper! I would like to learn all that I can, as though I actually have time for this. But you know, I'm finding now that everytime I come to the Laci forum, I also come over here! LOL

By the way, I think I did learn a lot by reading back on these threads.

Scandi

Hey Scandi,

If you really want to read a great website with information regarding the JBR case go to:

www.acandyrose.com

It will take you awhile to sift through it all, but it's well worth it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare
Back