Did the State prove their case? LIST ONLY

Did the State prove its case against Bradley Cooper?

• BC is guilty and the State proved their case

Votes: 40 40.4%
  • BC is guilty but the State did NOT prove their case

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • BC is innocent but the State will prevail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BC is innocent and the State did not prove otherwise.

Votes: 29 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted guilty, but the state did not prove their case. 60% of me thinks he's guilty largely because of the statistical evidence detailed by unc70,and the lack of viable alternatives, but I would need to be far more certain than 60% to return a guilty verdict. The state didn't prove their case, in small part because of their own ineptitude (inexplicably not securing the PCs, cellphones, etc..as evidence), but mostly because the physical evidence was just not there, something for which no one is really to blame.

I need more concrete evidence before I would vote to send a person to prison for the rest of his life; or even 25 to 30 years! I concede that he 'likely' did it, but the State failed miserably in proving he did it.

Guilty and Proven beyond a reasonable doubt!

Not Guilty.

Google search doesn't matter whether real or planted because he did not spoof the phone call and NC went running that morning.

Not Guilty. The instructions to the jury stated that, for a Guilty vote, one needed to be "entirely convinced" that the defendant did the crime. I am not. And since our system presumes innocence until proven guilty, I voted BC is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48