Dina's KTAR Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This is the strangest interview I have ever watched! It gave me a creepy feeling. The reporter sits a little to close, eh?

I think Dina did a better job when it came to discussing Maxie's House and their efforts. She had resources this time and announced plans. On the other hand, accusing a minor of murder after speaking about Maxie's House doesn't quite mesh with her child safety concerns.

Dina went the extra mile when asked who she thought was responsible for Maxie's death. First she started by saying only two people were in the house, THEN without the reporter pushing any further she actually named RZ and XZ. She didn't need to give names. It could have been avoided entirely. In my opinion, that is telling of her purpose. I think Dina intentionally stirred the pot. Maybe she is inflaming the whole situation to get a rise out of the Zahau's. What if the Zahau's come at her for slandering XZ? Could this be what Dina wants? Torpedoed was an ugly word choice. I don't remember anything in her expert reports even alluding to an act of this kind.

If you recall, Dr. Drew was all touchy feelie with Dina in their interview as well. After that, I can't watch him anymore. Yuck.

I think you're right, but my other thought is that she just can't help herself from continuing with her agenda - and ramping things up. I think she's spinning out of control. I guess we shouldn't be surprised, eh?

I agree. The nonprofit, IMO, is simply a platform upon which she can publicly espouse her obsessive vindictive agenda against RZ and her sister.

I was also struck by how incredibly grandiose her comments were about the impact of her NP in this interview. Not merely exaggerated (as is Dina's tendency in describing anything related to herself), but in this case bordering on delusional, imo. That wasn't a motivational speech, imo-- it was disturbing to watch as she searched for ever more inflated language to describe what it is that she has accomplished with her NP. (Other than fund raising parties.)

I'll be the first to say that goals are a good thing. However, there is still nothing that is persuasive to me that her NP has MEASURABLE goals, or a real strategic plan. And it doesn't really have the authenticity, credentials, and pedigree of a "think tank" that hopes to achieve realistic legislative goals, imo. Right now, it feels like nothing more than a platform for her to continue to try to get her foot in the door for interviews, where she can then digress into a tirade against Rebecca Zahau and her minor sister.

After a while, an organization can't keep relying on the same few donors at benefit galas-- new ones have to be recruited for the organization to be sustainable. Especially in an organization where there is no "product" that brings in revenue, sustainability is very difficult over time. (Such as an advocacy group, which is supposedly what her NP is structured as.)

The BOD of that organization, if they care at all about it, should keep Dina out of the media. She is not a good face or speaker for that organization, due to her obsession with blaming RZ and XZ, and calling them murderers. She appears increasingly mentally unbalanced in her interviews, IMO.

I agree. The nonprofit, IMO, is simply a platform upon which she can publicly espouse her obsessive vindictive agenda against RZ and her sister.

I was also struck by how incredibly grandiose her comments were about the impact of her NP in this interview. Not merely exaggerated (as is Dina's tendency in describing anything related to herself), but in this case bordering on delusional, imo. That wasn't a motivational speech, imo-- it was disturbing to watch as she searched for ever more inflated language to describe what it is that she has accomplished with her NP. (Other than fund raising parties.)

I'll be the first to say that goals are a good thing. However, there is still nothing that is persuasive to me that her NP has MEASURABLE goals, or a real strategic plan. And it doesn't really have the authenticity, credentials, and pedigree of a "think tank" that hopes to achieve realistic legislative goals, imo. Right now, it feels like nothing more than a platform for her to continue to try to get her foot in the door for interviews, where she can then digress into a tirade against Rebecca Zahau and her minor sister.

After a while, an organization can't keep relying on the same few donors at benefit galas-- new ones have to be recruited for the organization to be sustainable. Especially in an organization where there is no "product" that brings in revenue, sustainability is very difficult over time. (Such as an advocacy group, which is supposedly what her NP is structured as.)

The BOD of that organization, if they care at all about it, should keep Dina out of the media. She is not a good face or speaker for that organization, due to her obsession with blaming RZ and XZ, and calling them murderers. She appears increasingly mentally unbalanced in her interviews, IMO.

Something is all wrong with the nonprofit... more of a mish mash of stuff, thoroughly confused with Dina using it to promote herself. It's just not very integrated nor cohesive even on face value.

I don't know if they have lost their sponsors or someone moved the page, however, it's a 404 error now but had this before

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...s/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Why go on national TV and promote your nonprofit, put out your own PR stories, and so forth, but have blank menu pages on your website!

http://maxieshouse.org/statistics National Child Abuse Statistics
http://maxieshouse.org/stories

And, this is the first answer to this question, really?

I'm worried about my child's safety, what can I do?

Do's

Get your child in counseling or therapy.
Obviously, the approach is to assume your child is probably being abused by your ex's new partner. :what:

The "Blog" menu option has two entries. One is the PR story of the start of the nonprofit and the other is this:

Despite New Expert Reports Brought Forth by Boy’s Mother, Coronado Police Department Will Not Reopen Investigation into Max Shacknai’s Death

http://maxieshouse.org/blog

I just can't see how this is about anything but giving Dina sympathy or being all a bout Dina.

That was added recently...........very recently. Makes me wonder if Hallier even knows that it is there?

Yeah, I wonder, but why would you want your nonprofit to look so unprofessional by claiming someone was on the board online, but you don't even have a description of them. I've never seen this when I've looked up a Board of Directors and such.

Yeah, I wonder, but why would you want your nonprofit to look so unprofessional by claiming someone was on the board online, but you don't even have a description of them. I've never seen this when I've looked up a Board of Directors and such.

Hallier's pic and bio used to be there, until sometime in October..........my guess is that since we have started to comment on her absence, Dina just added her name back to the board........wouldn't surprise me at all.

Proof? She has no proof of anything. Just someone's opinion and you can purchase that if you have the money. She has some trick up her sleeve or she is afraid she is going to be charged with something. I can't believe a station would allow her to say that on the air. MOO

Proof? She has no proof of anything. Just someone's opinion and you can purchase that if you have the money. She has some trick up her sleeve or she is afraid she is going to be charged with something. I can't believe a station would allow her to say that on the air. MOO

Not only did they allow her to say that, they "encouraged" her to do so........IMO.

A station DID allow her to speak freely. And so far, no charges have been filed although I can't imagine what those charges would be. She does have the right to speak freely. She does have an expert supporting her opinion that her son was murdered and I expect his death investigation will be reopened or has been opened. I think the next step is going to be either charges filed against someone else or a civil action.

JMO

Odd and then more odd. I wonder what is going on here.

More odd, really kind of loony. I can't tell if this is about hate and revenge - plus add on carrying around the guilt of murdering someone. That will eat a person up. The second means walking around in falsehood all the time. I think that wacks people out in itself, trying to claim or be something they are not. How do you live with that? Obviously some people think the more you act like someone else is guilty, even if it's a child to place blame on, the less you look guilty yourself. Or at least they think.

A station DID allow her to speak freely. And so far, no charges have been filed although I can't imagine what those charges would be. She does have the right to speak freely. She does have an expert supporting her opinion that her son was murdered and I expect his death investigation will be reopened or has been opened. I think the next step is going to be either charges filed against someone else or a civil action.

JMO

At least you said "an expert"... unfortunately for Dina, her other expert doesn't quite agree with that conclusion. Any case taken to court would surely show that the defense's expert can rip apart Melinek's conclusions. Can't see anyone settling out of court unless you think Jonah is going to - and how is he culpable?

I hadn't seen this video tape before, but what a weird reaction from Dina

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=562356587113072&set=vb.495514620463936&type=2&theater

OMG...I about fell off my chair when I heard the news anchor state "Max was killed and the victim of murder"... Can you imagine those words direct to the ears of a 6 year old child and/or former classmate of Max living in Scottsdale!! What is she thinking?

Dina should NOT be around children in her state of mind.

At least you said "an expert"... unfortunately for Dina, her other expert doesn't quite agree with that conclusion. Any case taken to court would surely show that the defense's expert can rip apart Melinek's conclusions. Can't see anyone settling out of court unless you think Jonah is going to - and how is he culpable?

Jonah is the homeowner. He failed to ensure the safety of his household. I do think insurance has already settled any claim because there is no defense to it. Max's death was preventable.

All Dina needs is one medical expert. Her "other" expert is an engineer, not a medical examiner. I seriously doubt a defense could find another medical examiner or engineer to refute their conclusions.

JMO

Ok, looks the the momentum is building up in the public arena again. Now that some of the major players have started posting again or giving interviews, I'm curious if the ferals have started mewling again. I don't go to that site but I'm guessing the hissing and spitting has begun again over there once more. Does anyone know?
BTW, I, too, agree with the poster who was outraged about what Max's playmates and schoolmates would think if they heard about the accusation that Max was killed by someone. ( esp. If they heard that he had been hurled like a torpedo). I for one, can remember what it was like to be a child. The fears that a child thinks about after feeling unsafe in the world can be overwhelming and affect the very core of their being. Every where all over the world, parents make sure that their children feel safe and secure in the world. Can you imagine what it would do to a child to hear that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB