Dina's Media Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly do not think that Dina or Jonah are saints..not by a long shot, but it seems Rebecca is just as Messed up as them. Birds of a feather. And just because someone else does something wrong, doesnt make it ok for the next person to do it. 2 wrongs are just wrong.

Regretfully, I did not know Rebecca, <modsnip> IMO. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't......it really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.......either way, there is absolutely no justification for the brutal torture and murder that she endured that night.

Did that baby sitter in Manhattan who killed those 2 kids have any history or indication of mental problems or that anything was bad behind closed doors? Just asking. It happens ..people snap.

Yes, Sweet T, apparently some people do snap. Might that also possibly be the reason Rebecca ended up tortured and dead?

Did some one snap that night? Possibly some one had to come to terms with the fact that Max wasn't going to make it. Maybe Jonah finally told Dina the truth about Max's condition that night? How can we know? Maybe Jonah never called Rebecca to tell her. What if he just told Dina and she went ballistic? We don't know. Do we? Just like we really do not know the exact time Jonah left for the gym the morning of Max's accident or whether the older kids were there or not as purported by Bremner.

We all handle stress differently. Some people internalize and maybe tend to blame themselves whether warranted or not. Other people externalize by flying into an uncontrollable rage that they vent on an unwitting victim whether justified or not.

It is also possible that Rebecca is being blamed and scapegoated for something she did not do. The burden of proof is on Dina. So far she has nothing. No one has bought into her version of "science and facts". The next move is hers. She either has something or not. The rhetoric is not convincing enough on it's own.

Oh and BTY, I don't consider that Rebecca was painted as a saint. It would take a lot more to do that according to the definition to which I believe you refer. However, by all accounts she seemed like a very nice person.

Disclaimer: The above is jmoo which was formed as a result of MSM. Links will be provided upon request.

There are a lot of unanswered questions. I don't know whose move it is next. But if Dina wants answers maybe it is hers. Maybe it is the Zahau family that needs to have the next move? IDK. I do know that nothing really matters at this point unless this case is re opened..both cases IMO.

I certainly do not think that Dina or Jonah are saints..not by a long shot, but it seems Rebecca is just as Messed up as them. Birds of a feather. And just because someone else does something wrong, doesnt make it ok for the next person to do it. 2 wrongs are just wrong.

Mr Spock said this "a young, sophisticated, smart woman as Dina was described in "Boy Interrupted" exhibit this kind of behavior unless she was extremely opportunistic? I think most people would say that kind of behavior indicates mental problems."..which is why I responded like I did. I dont think Dina is any more messed up than jonah or Rebecca...noone is perfect.

Personally I think Jonah can't keep his you know what in his pants..but these women can't see that they are no better than the one before them either or no more special and all are expendable...in Jonahs mind. But if they were perfectly nice girls they would not have been with him in the first place.

We can agree to disagree on this..but I feel Rebecca being the last person to be with Max alive, knew exactly what happened to him. I just dont see her as the saintly perfect person <modsnip>.

I have never said that Rebecca was a saint, and neither you nor I, nor anyone else for that matter knows if Rebecca was the last person to see Max alive......IMO, she was not. Perhaps that will come to light over time. Perhaps Rebecca only knows what Jonah told her about Max's last minutes......IMO.

Inparadise: I used to also wonder if Rebecca had somehow taken the blame for Max's accident and perhaps knew something more about it...maybe involving Jonah....But if that were the case that would have meant he was home and not at the gym.. and I thought we had witnesses who saw him at the gym. The other thing would be why would he let Rebecca take the heat for something like that ?? It would how ever explain her message on the door.

Inparadise: I used to also wonder if Rebecca had somehow taken the blame for Max's accident and perhaps knew something more about it...maybe involving Jonah....But if that were the case that would have meant he was home and not at the gym.. and I thought we had witnesses who saw him at the gym. The other thing would be why would he let Rebecca take the heat for something like that ?? It would how ever explain her message on the door.

No one from the gym has ever come forward and stated/confirmed that Jonah was at the gym that morning. I have friends who were there that morning, and they didn not see him there. Also, the trainers, when questioned, did not say that he was or was not there that morning, but said that he was there 2 days after Rebecca's body was found.......IMO, that says a lot.

I have never said that Rebecca was a saint, and neither you nor I, nor anyone else for that matter knows if Rebecca was the last person to see Max alive......IMO, she was not. Perhaps that will come to light over time. Perhaps Rebecca only knows what Jonah told her about Max's last minutes......IMO.

Perhaps, this is how the 'Ocean' story started. That would make perfect sense, imo.

No one from the gym has ever come forward and stated/confirmed that Jonah was at the gym that morning. I have friends who were there that morning, and they didn not see him there. Also, the trainers, when questioned, did not say that he was or was not there that morning, but said that he was there 2 days after Rebecca's body was found.......IMO, that says a lot.

Thank you for the reminder. I had forgotten. Also, Jonah was at peace with SDSO's findings as he purported in his letter to the AG and he never went to the house after she was found but only called Dina to tell her she killed herself.

<modsnip>

BBM. Suicidal people do show signs of mental instability but the signs are often misinterpreted. According to her sister, RZ was optimistic about Max's recovery and also felt absolutely no guilt about the fact that his injuries happened when she was the only adult in the house. A normal reaction from a loved one of the child would have been deep concern and a feeling of guilt even if it was purely accidental. Combine this with the conflicting statements about what happened that concerned the doctors and I think it shows RZ was seriously troubled.

The nanny who recently killed the two children in New York and attempted suicide was also described as sweet and kind. The family adored her. She turned into a monster apparently because she resented that the parents asked her to do more work in exchange for more pay.

JMO

Did that baby sitter in Manhattan who killed those 2 kids have any history or indication of mental problems or that anything was bad behind closed doors? Just asking. It happens ..people snap.

Yes, it does happen and I just mentioned that Manhattan murder in a post. That nanny snapped for sure.

JMO

BBM. Suicidal people do show signs of mental instability but the signs are often misinterpreted. According to her sister, RZ was optimistic about Max's recovery and also felt absolutely no guilt about the fact that his injuries happened when she was the only adult in the house. A normal reaction from a loved one of the child would have been deep concern and a feeling of guilt even if it was purely accidental. Combine this with the conflicting statements about what happened that concerned the doctors and I think it shows RZ was seriously troubled.

The nanny who recently killed the two children in New York and attempted suicide was also described as sweet and kind. The family adored her. She turned into a monster apparently because she resented that the parents asked her to do more work in exchange for more pay.

JMO

Is it possible that Rebecca didn't feel guilt because she knew she didn't do anything wrong? I don't believe she harmed Max. There is no proof to that effect to compel me to believe otherwise. CPD, the hospitial and Jonah did not pursue a criminal investigation and have not suggested that Rebecca killed him so this is coming out of left field, imo.

We also do not know what time Jonah left for the gym and we have no proof that the older kids were not at home at the time of the accident as purported by Bremner. For all we know Jonah saw the accident but asked Rebecca to cover for him. Maybe he fed her the story about what to say. I really don't know since I wasn't there <modsnip>.

There does seem to be a drive to compare Rebecca with Yoselyn Ortega. However, I don't see it. Rebbeca was never arrested and charged. However, if she had been at least she would still be alive. She would have been safer in a lock up until she had a chance to tell her story and most likely the real truth about what happened to Max and who was really there. But she wasn't safely tucked away in lock up she was at the mansion defenceless against the fiend/fiends who murdered her, imo. This comparison with Yoselyn is just more slandering of a dead woman to distract from the question of who murdered Rebecca, also imo.

<modsnip>

I happen to agree with you very much. Lately I have been thinking alot about this ..Max's last moments and about RZ's last minutes as well.

I had a few minutes and thought I would create a list of RZ's injuries from her autopsy- "abrasions", "contusions", "lacerations" and "puncture wounds", :-( I wanted to look at the ones that exist apart from the ones around her neck, as they would naturally occur if indeed she committed suicide.

I abandoned the list because it is almost impossible. Poor RZ is covered front and back with injuries. head to toe /finger tips the injuries above abrasions and lacerations, punctures contusions....many deep dark blue bruises. You can see it for yourself easily. This evidence should be reason enough to reopen this case.

I feel terrible for her and her family!:-( such violence!!!IMO is pretty difficult to explain away. How? How? could they? What would it take to reopen the case?

Yes, it does happen and I just mentioned that Manhattan murder in a post. That nanny snapped for sure.

JMO

No, RZ was not like that nanny, the nanny did not snap. and IMOO neither did RZ.

<<Friends said Ms. Ortega had apparently had an up-and-down year, getting and losing an apartment in the Bronx and being forced to move back with her sister on Riverside Drive in Harlem. They said she had changed for the worse, looking harried, gaunt and older in recent months. Some said the once-gregarious woman who greeted people warmly, with “Hola, vecina!” — “Hello, neighbor!” — now spoke little and seemed to avoid eye contact. One friend said she had also run into financial problems, even though the Krims paid her well.

Mr. Kelly said Ms. Ortega’s family had told the police that she may have visited a psychologist recently or had been considering doing so.>>

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/27/n...-city-nanny-arrested.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Is it possible that Rebecca didn't feel guilt because she knew she didn't do anything wrong? I don't believe she harmed Max. There is no proof to that effect to compel me to believe otherwise. CPD, the hospitial and Jonah did not pursue a criminal investigation and have not suggested that Rebecca killed him so this is coming out of left field, imo.

We also do not know what time Jonah left for the gym and we have no proof that the older kids were not at home at the time of the accident as purported by Bremner. For all we know Jonah saw the accident but asked Rebecca to cover for him. Maybe he fed her the story about what to say. I really don't know since I wasn't there <modsnip>.

There does seem to be a drive to compare Rebecca with Yoselyn Ortega. However, I don't see it. Rebbeca was never arrested and charged. However, if she had been at least she would still be alive. She would have been safer in a lock up until she had a chance to tell her story and most likely the real truth about what happened to Max and who was really there. But she wasn't safely tucked away in lock up she was at the mansion defenceless against the fiend/fiends who murdered her, imo. This comparison with Yoselyn is just more slandering of a dead woman to distract from the question of who murdered Rebecca, also imo.

BBM. It is very normal for adults to feel guilt when children are harmed while in their care even if it was unpreventable, such as a car crash caused by another vehicle. I think RZ's behavior was a reflection of her state of mind, which was suicidal. She didn't want her sister to know how she felt.

There is no excuse for lying to police. Jonah wasn't present when police arrived. If RZ lied, she did so freely and by choice. I find it rather odd that you are willing to believe Max was harmed but only so you can blame Jonah or his children rather than the person who told LE she was the only adult present.

JMO

I happen to agree with you very much. Lately I have been thinking alot about this ..Max's last moments and about RZ's last minutes as well.

I had a few minutes and thought I would create a list of RZ's injuries from her autopsy- "abrasions", "contusions", "lacerations" and "puncture wounds", :-( I wanted to look at the ones that exist apart from the ones around her neck, as they would naturally occur if indeed she committed suicide.

I abandoned the list because it is almost impossible. Poor RZ is covered front and back with injuries. head to toe /finger tips the injuries above abrasions and lacerations, punctures contusions....many deep dark blue bruises. You can see it for yourself easily. This evidence should be reason enough to reopen this case.

I feel terrible for her and her family!:-( such violence!!!IMO is pretty difficult to explain away. How? How? could they? What would it take to reopen the case?

I agree that the "multiple planes of injury" found on Rebecca's body can not and were not adequately explained away by SDSO and there was no "scientific evidence" that supported the unbelievable suicide determination, imo.

To make matters worse SDSO did not even address the blood and abrasions found on her hands, numerous injuries to her back and legs and they gave a lame explaination when called on it for the head injuries. Can you say defensive wounds, she was knocked unconscious anyone?
This case cries for a new investigation, imo.

No, RZ was not like that nanny, the nanny did not snap. and IMOO neither did RZ.

<<Friends said Ms. Ortega had apparently had an up-and-down year, getting and losing an apartment in the Bronx and being forced to move back with her sister on Riverside Drive in Harlem. They said she had changed for the worse, looking harried, gaunt and older in recent months. Some said the once-gregarious woman who greeted people warmly, with “Hola, vecina!” — “Hello, neighbor!” — now spoke little and seemed to avoid eye contact. One friend said she had also run into financial problems, even though the Krims paid her well.

Mr. Kelly said Ms. Ortega’s family had told the police that she may have visited a psychologist recently or had been considering doing so.>>

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/27/n...-city-nanny-arrested.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The nanny slaughtered two kids and tried to off herself. Shortly before that, a neighbor noticed them happily returning from an outing. That, to me, fits the definition of "snapped."

JMO

BBM. It is very normal for adults to feel guilt when children are harmed while in their care even if it was unpreventable, such as a car crash caused by another vehicle. I think RZ's behavior was a reflection of her state of mind, which was suicidal. She didn't want her sister to know how she felt.

There is no excuse for lying to police. Jonah wasn't present when police arrived. If RZ lied, she did so freely and by choice. I find it rather odd that you are willing to believe Max was harmed but only so you can blame Jonah or his children rather than the person who told LE she was the only adult present.

JMO

Exactly! But, Yes, maybe, so!!!!!! as events went into play from the accident onwards...as they say "one lie leads to another" maybe they are all witnesses, liars, perps, all the survivors at least may very well be...:-( ::lying:::

Then i think of another expression...."dead men tell no tales"
:what:

Exactly! But, Yes, maybe, so!!!!!! as events went into play from the accident onwards...as they say "one lie leads to another" maybe they are all witnesses, liars, perps, all the survivors at least may very well be...:-( ::lying:::

Then i think of another expression...."dead men tell no tales"
:what:

There is no reason to lie about any aspect of an accident.

I don't believe doctors ask for CPS involvment in cases they believe are accidental injuries.

JMO

A lot of people these days are stressed out over money but they sure don't slaughter two defenseless children just because they are mad at their boss.

JMO

So true...it is a horrible story. I agree 100%.

Bremner stated in the MSM the the older children were there.

BBM and snipped.

The AR quotes LE reports that indicated RZ told them that only she and XZ were in the house when Max's injuries occurred. No mention in the AR about Bremner being there. If I missed it, please provide a link. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419