Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

I just read what I assumed was the whole transcript (skimmed a lot) but I didn't see anything about her childhood! Where is that part??

I read about her meeting TA

It's right at the first then goes through meeting and living with Bobby and him not working but she the saint supported him. Right now I'm at she met Matt and they moved and are now living in staff housing. She's mentioned that she and Matt took Karate lessons, and she talking about Matt and her religious experimenting, but she forgot the witchcraft that she and Bobby did.

I went to this site, but see no transcripts. ???????

:seeya: You may want to try one of these that I posted these earlier ... and they should work.

AZ Central:

Link: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...ased/21695559/

Transcript from October 30, 2014:

http://archive.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/...transcript.pdf

Transcript from November 3, 2014:

http://archive.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/...ranscript2.pdf

AZ Family:

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Transcr...288430941.html

Jeff Gold has it on his Gold Patrol Page:

http://www.thegoldpatrol.com/

Jen has it on her Twitter Page:

http://thetrialdiaries.com/trial-documents-and-motions/

None of us would even be discussing this if the great judge herself, JSS, had control of her courtroom.... along with Nurmi and Wilmott.

The only thing that makes any sense to me goes all the way back to when Nurmi wanted to quit this case, and JSS wouldn't allow him to. Since then it seems as if he has had complete power over her to pull any shenanigans that he feels like, without fear of blow back. What does he do, threaten to quit every week or two in order to get his way in the courtroom ?? If so, it appears to be working well for him.

I'm just getting into when she first met Travis. I'm going to take a break and then come back and read some more. I really did not read all the pages about her childhood and all the BS before she met Travis, I've heard it all before, well there were some new lies thrown in this time. It really is a lot of what we have already heard. Lies and BS!

Does she hope the jury will infer that her mom got high during gestation and she suffered some damage,a neurological disorder akin to fetal alcohol syndrome and this contributes to her inability to determine right from wrong? She certainly dropped that little gem trying to imply SOMETHING she wants the jury to infer. The problem is they are not going to try to connect ANY dots for her. They just are not invested in her enough to want to. If anything this dropping mom and pop in the grease is going to make the jury hate her even more imo.

Finished it. What utter drivel. Same old same old. Nothing is ever her fault. Everyone's mean to her. Ridiculous over dramatization: having to "heal" herself in Costa Rica because of a broken teen ager shack up relationship, her home life became "dark" and nobody hugged!!! Such abuse and trauma!!!!

Nothing in there about Nurmu's new claim that daddy choked her into unconsciousness. And boy did she fall flat on the remorse thing. Not only the tangled lies, but certainly on paper anyway, her sincerity ranks at about zero.

Does anyone think that the State's case for DP will be weakened if JM does not get to cross examine Arias and this testimony is stricken? Unless she did a great acting job that we can't see by PDF, it doesn't sound like her testimony supports that she is remorseful, mentally ill, or a victim of domestic abuse?

IF this is true, about her home life, and it very well could have been, then her parents should have come forward and admitted this. Yes, there is probably a genetic component (a predisposition) to BPD but it also doesn't come out of nowhere. This very well could have been the story of her home. As, ILTBP said upthread- hers was similar and she hasn't killed anyone- and mine was similar in some ways and I haven't either. I am in no way standing up for or believing all of Jodi's lies but some of these about her family/home life could be true. If they are then I DO hold her mom and dad partially responsible for NOT ADMITTING IT (not Jodi killing Travis- let me be clear).

Frigga
NONE of Jodi's stories are true. Her home life was normal, not cold. Don't buy into her crap! I hold her parents responsible for not testifying for the prosecution because they know she is a liar. They are just like the Anthony's. I am so angry, and KN and JW and MDLR need to be locked away with her.

Does anyone think that the State's case for DP will be weakened if JM does not get to cross examine Arias and this testimony is stricken? Unless she did a great acting job that we can't see by PDF, it doesn't sound like her testimony supports that she is remorseful, mentally ill, or a victim of domestic abuse?

Nope, nope, nope. I think this testimony sealed her fate.

but she talked in her super secret sexy small voice so the jury couldn't possibly think that she actually killed Travis, except that she did kill Travis, and looks are deceiving and beauty is fleeting and we are witnessing the fleeting beauty leave Jodi every time we see a new pic of her. She can't say she is sorry for KILLING Travis because she isn't, but also because she was defending herself remember? So if she says she is sorry for killing him, her defense is out the window. It's out the window anyway, and it's on a revolving door scale, but pft. whatever.

Im going to take time to read it all carefully later since I only have bits of time now. As I see things I think are imporant or have questions on , i will try to list them here.

One question right near beginning is who are all the people she refers to in Utah that were expecting her? I thought it was just Mr Burns but she mentions lots of people were expecting her. Hmmmm

And the wooden spoon appeared about the time Jodi was hitting Carl. The babysitter said Jodi was very aggressive towards Carl.

There's always an element of truth in her lies. Change "wooden spoon" to "wooden bat" and the part about Carl getting beaten is true ... just not by dad. Or was that a different brother she clubbed?

So when asked what she would 'do over again', she talks about the 'lies.?' She doesn't say the 'murder,' she says the 'lies?' So she'd still kill him, but wouldn't lie about it ?

BBM - Correct. She'd make sure not to leave the camera lying around.

It's right at the first then goes through meeting and living with Bobby and him not working but she the saint supported him. Right now I'm at she met Matt and they moved and are now living in staff housing. She's mentioned that she and Matt took Karate lessons, and she talking about Matt and her religious experimenting, but she forgot the witchcraft that she and Bobby did.

BBM - And the coke.

Did I read right that her $12,000 did not go to the house? Explains how she bought her plastic *advertiser censored*.

Jodi moved to Monterrey after Darryl did. She said in her journal that something happened to her in an apartment in Mon terry and her deposit covered the damages. The only lived in the house about a year, then Darryl left her in December 2006. A month or two before that Jodi said Darryl teased and made fun of her and she had a breakdown.

Finished it. What utter drivel. Same old same old. Nothing is ever her fault. Everyone's mean to her. Ridiculous over dramatization: having to "heal" herself in Costa Rica because of a broken teen ager shack up relationship, her home life became "dark" and nobody hugged!!! Such abuse and trauma!!!!

Nothing in there about Nurmu's new claim that daddy choked her into unconsciousness. And boy did she fall flat on the remorse thing. Not only the tangled lies, but certainly on paper anyway, her sincerity ranks at about zero.

BBM - Well there's the part about him slamming her into a door frame and knocking her unconscious (except for the part where she remembers sliding down to the floor).

once the jury saw her lady bits and bottom agape on the jumbo tron...the chance of them falling for the shy, demure, pushed to the limit victim went right out the window.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomitten
Back