Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the letters JSS is now reading were sent via email by Willmott last Friday, but JSS said she didn't see them. I'll be shocked if those haphazardly sent letters were from JA or her family, and intended to replace their speaking to JSS on her behalf.

That's the DT for ya- dirty and disrespectful till the bitter end.

ZoeyWatson @ZoeyWatson2014 · 15m 15 minutes ago
With dignity and grace that their family will be proud of well into the future generations #TravisAlexander's asked for justice for Travis! united for Travis.jpg

From Bill Pitts:
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago

made it! back before the judge. no shock there. #JodiArias

:hilarious:

I want to know why JA's family/friends can't get up in court and say what they want to say to the Judge. Why do they need to write letters to the judge instead? And who is going to read the letters out loud in court?

Of course they can't! Death threats and stuff, dontcha know?

They WANT to, but they just can't. 'Cause stuff. And things.

Oh, and SHAME.

exactly A COWARD~

I have another word for it but I can't say it here without being put in timeout but it rhymes with wussy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If truth be known, CMJA is smiling at the devastation that she has wreaked upon everyone that Loved Travis so very much~

Unfortunately that is very true. And just one of the reasons why JA should have gotten the death penalty. She has ZERO remorse for what she did and continues to do. Any time that she can cause pain to Travis' loved ones, she will. And she will enjoy it. She enjoyed torturing Travis and she enjoys doing the same to his loved ones.

MOO

From Beth:
Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras · 4m4 minutes ago

A very emotional morning at the sentencing of #JodiArias as family of victim Travis Alexander addressed the court.

Will her letters be read aloud? I can't even imagine what her supporters/family would have to say at this point! Does it look like her mom isn't going to speak? Nor the killer?
If the letters can't be read aloud for everyone to hear, the judge should say she won't read them, either. Jodi and her clan just love getting in that last little dig. Disgusting!

I actually think she gets pleasure from their loss.

She definitely does. She's a sociopath. She loves this. But she also loves fooling people. What the Alexander family and Juan did today was brought it right back to who she really is. She doesn't like that I don't think. She enjoys those gullible people on that ridiculous site who basically worship her. She wants everyone to think like they do. Too bad, Arias, most of us are not that naive and snowed.

I was really shocked when Tanisha said that the murderer's minions were harassing the Alexanders and sending her autopsy photos. Just shocked. Hey Nurmi and Wilmott, why did you never mention this?

Why is there not a law against this?

YES! I was very happy to hear her talk about that to this judge. It was always about what the liars for the DT were going through, (which were lies) .

so 25 years, Jodi will be like 60? But then take away time already served, "good" time, etc., blah blah so it could be more like when shes's 45 or 50? No way. JSS CANNOT do this.

I'll get slammed for this, but I don't think it's fair to call out #17 without also calling out the 5 jurors who heard ALL the evidence in the trial but did not decree a death penalty.

I believe it is different since they are saying she was "tainted." In addition, juror # 17 LIED to get on the jury. Completely different than jurors hearing the evidence and disagreeing. Juror 17 had an agenda when she showed up for jury service.

I actually think she gets pleasure from their loss.

I agree. This is a woman who refused to feign remorse to save her own life. Her hate of Travis is all consuming and his siblings are nothing more than an extension of him in her sick mind.

Just saw this tweet, Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago

Jodi's mom will be on camera #jodiarias
0 retweets 0 favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads