Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say :tyou: :tyou: :tyou: LambChop for sticking with us throughout this seemingly never ending :drama:
:rollercoaster:

As we start out on Thread #4, I appreciate your hard work, patience and love. You put up with so much, and always seem so fair IMO.

You're the best!
:grouphug:

:gthanks:

:gomods:

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say, for my own personal reasons, I'm impressed with the mods here. They do a great job.

I think she will try and do anything and everything she can to keep her face on the television and disrupt the court system to the greatest extent possible. She will also need to keep her faithful followers sending money into her bank account. The way to accomplish that is to be visible and loud and stay in the limelight.

Just the fact she is tweeting while in the county jail, with the sheriff unable to prevent it, gives us a preview of things to come.

It's all about her........ALL the time.
I think after being so busy running the show for all these 7 years re:her trial, she will be unpleasantly and immediately shocked to learn how restricted her options have instantly become, as soon as she sets foot in that one-way opening in the Concrete Box.

:seeya: "Drama" ... lol !

Yep lots of :drama: full of :dramaqueen:'s !

I just hope and pray that the County investigates EVERYTHING that has surfaced since the mistrial ... and this would include:

- Juror #17.
- Juror #17's husband -- he did an interview -- oh wait, it was "anonymous" but he talked.
- MDLR
- JAII website
- JA
- JA's family/friends/supporters who were involved with MLDR, JAII, etc.
- The Defense Team
- ALL Social Media accounts, e-mails, texts, etc. of all of the above.

:waitasec: Did I leave anyone out ?

:moo:
I think MK belongs with this group.

I truly believe Jodi Arias is a sociopath. I am a psychologist and that's my feeling. She fits every criteria to diagnose this form of antisocial personality disorder. It's why she has no feeling whatsoever and why she forced fake tears during the trial but it was never about feeling anything. Everything she did with Travis was a game and to trap him and torture him. She mentally played with him but in the end, she had the urge to kill him and that's what she did. She's the worst of the worst.

The good news is she will be surrounded by other women who have antisocial personality disorder or something in that ballpark. In other words, she might have fooled others who actually have human emotion in the real world but she'll in prison surrounded by others who are like her. She will never be able to fool them and if she attempts to mess with them they will not put up with it. She had women in jail falling for her manipulation but that's because most of those women were in there for more petty, non-violent offenses. They were misguided, non-violent criminals, way different than what Arias is. In prison where she'll be housed she won't be near non-violent criminals, she'll be next to violent women just like her. Good luck, Jodi, attempting to fool any of them.

Is the death penalty off the table if she appeals and gets a whole new trial if the official investigation proves juror misconduct? If so, what has she got to lose?
I don't think juror misconduct in the sentencing phase can effect the verdict in the guilt phase. It would default to a mistrial of the sentencing phase, which is where it's at now anyway. No change, which is something I think she will have to get very used to; at least no positive change, but plenty of the other kind.

I truly believe Jodi Arias is a sociopath. I am a psychologist and that's my feeling. She fits every criteria to diagnose this form of antisocial personality disorder. It's why she has no feeling whatsoever and why she forced fake tears during the trial but it was never about feeling anything. Everything she did with Travis was a game and to trap him and torture him. She mentally played with him but in the end, she had the urge to kill him and that's what she did. She's the worst of the worst.

The good news is she will be surrounded by other women who have antisocial personality disorder or something in that ballpark. In other words, she might have fooled others who actually have human emotion in the real world but she'll in prison surrounded by others who are like her. She will never be able to fool them and if she attempts to mess with them they will not put up with it. She had women in jail falling for her manipulation but that's because most of those women were in there for more petty, non-violent offenses. They were misguided, non-violent criminals, way different than what Arias is. In prison where she'll be housed she won't be near non-violent criminals, she'll be next to violent women just like her. Good luck, Jodi, attempting to fool any of them.

Yes

Travis Alexander 5/26 g chat, "Tell me the truth: I hate you. Say it. I want the truth just once and then tell me why you hate me and desire to destroy my life. Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy. Why did you have to do it to me? ...What was your objective? What was the point?...Even now you only talk but your actions show that you hate me."

image.jpg
Travisalexanderjustice.com/pic

I had to know if the list was still there and it is. One would think they would have removed the list of jurors off their website by now with all of the hoola surrounding the illegal publishing of the names. Not very bright over there are they?

Jodi may meet her match in Angela Simpson!! That is one scary scary woman. She was THRILLED she got life so she could be with her "sisters", admits she would like to kill again, and beleives justice for her would have been the DP. I hope she and Jodi are living very close to each other
She likes the image. New Breed. Radical Psychopath. It's marketing, not that she wouldn't slit anyone's random throat...

I had to know if the list was still there and it is. One would think they would have removed the list of jurors off their website by now with all of the hoola surrounding the illegal publishing of the names. Not very bright over there are they?

It would be nice to know if the person who posted the list can't take it down because they are sitting in jail right now.
Could be, I guess.

She likes the image. New Breed. Radical Psychopath. It's marketing, not that she wouldn't slit anyone's random throat...

I agree, but in prison reputation is everything. If Jodi offers any challenge to Angela's dominance, prison law dictates Jodi must be dealt with harshly. Jodi is used to dealing out the harshness, not having it thrown upon her.

It would be nice to know if the person who posted the list can't take it down because they are sitting in jail right now.
Could be, I guess.
Good point. Maybe the account was 'frozen' by L.E. I wouldn't think L.E. would want it sitting up there though.

I agree, but in prison reputation is everything. If Jodi offers any challenge to Angela's dominance, prison law dictates Jodi must be dealt with harshly. Jodi is used to dealing out the harshness, not having it thrown upon her.
For sure, Jodi will have to tread lightly.

Good news!! 11 people on the jury agreed with you. Matter of fact, they agreed with you to the extent they thought we would all be better off if she was dead.

Since you are a psychologist, care to delve into the mentality behind juror #17 ??

Does anyone feel JA will try to appeal? What if she did get a new trial? What are the chances she would get another hung jury with this one sooooo close to DP?

I think she will,because she thinks what she did was right in her mind. I don't think it'll be granted. At least I hope not.

I think she will,because she thinks what she did was right in her mind. I don't think it'll be granted. At least I hope not.
I don't think she thought it was 'right' as much as she wanted to do it, and so she did. I don't think 'right' and 'wrong' enter her thought process much, as anything worth giving much thought.

Before the penalty phase retrial began, Nurmi asked for the Twitter accounts of all prospective jurors. He didn't get them, did he?

I remember, at the time, thinking that was being way too intrusive into their privacy. In light of the stuff that was turned up about juror 17 in the past few days (granted, I think much of it was hoax material) do you think that investigating prospective juror's social media is a bad idea now? I still do, but I'm less sure about my opinion now.

Here we are once again hoping that we will hear something about what the h€ll is going on. Will we hear anything tomorrow, or will it all still be a secret? Is this The Real Secret? The Laws of Distraction?

Please continue your discussions here.

:drama:

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Can you believe it------Look !!---------> Look !!-------> UNBELIEVABLE !! This is post number 1594 for me........NO WAY !! What can this mean, what DOES THIS MEAN ? :noooo: :panic: ..... Absolutely nothing. :sigh:

Steelman<------------competing for new DRAMA King...................do I win anything ? :gasp: :winner:

Good news!! 11 people on the jury agreed with you. Matter of fact, they agreed with you to the extent they thought we would all be better off if she was dead.

Since you are a psychologist, care to delve into the mentality behind juror #17 ??

I'm not a psychologist but I'll take a stab at it (pun intended) since she has now married two very violent criminals.... she feels an affinity for them. She sympathized with Jodi, didn't she?

Before the penalty phase retrial began, Nurmi asked for the Twitter accounts of all prospective jurors. He didn't get them, did he?

I remember, at the time, thinking that was being way too intrusive into their privacy. In light of the stuff that was turned up about juror 17 in the past few days (granted, I think much of it was hoax material) do you think that investigating prospective juror's social media is a bad idea now? I still do, but I'm less sure about my opinion now.

No, I think the background checks should be much more rigorous than at present. Best to exclude saboteurs before they are given the chance to nullify the Jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname