Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting so upset and stressed over the verdict, juror 17, and all the stupid tweets sent out from JA's account. Then I thought, she will never be free. Never. She will be in prison for life. Not only a prison with walls, but the prison of her own, warped mind, with nowhere to go and no one to manipulate or pay attention. Her so-called supporters are either crazy, or are supporting her for their own gain. And that attention will fade soon. Even though I know she deserves death, thinking about her true situation really helped. In one way or another, she will suffer for the rest of her life, which she totally brought upon herself.

It's the fact JAII had them in the exact format they were given out to the court participants which has got them in the doggie doo :) Also the Tweeter who Doxed #J17 hasn't tweeted in two days .. I wonder if that's because she's trying to sell whatever she has to a media outlet, and giving it all away for free would be counteractive, it would be true to form IMO.

Also, self proclaimed marketing guru Chris Hughes was glooming about the juror furor earlier, but is back to promoting his latest project, you can sign up for an email notification announcement so as not to miss out on his book, it'd be interesting to see if that email list is used to reach out to people for other promotions down the line, because I don't think the book will be the end of products they will produce for people to buy in relation to this case.

JMO

I just want to reach through that glass and slap the crap out of her. Nice Hershey bar.... and are those post cards?

I'm surprised she wasn't flashing a Toblerone! :gaah:

Hope it's okay to post what is being call the "post card" photo:

Juan Martinez's Tie @juanstie · 1h 1 hour ago

Another #Leaked photo of #JodiArias What is she holding?

B_q4RJpUsAEC7pa.jpg:large

Link: https://twitter.com/juanstie

So Jeff gold knew who the jurors were also

@jeffgoldesq: @DrCherylllP @troyhaydenfox10 @blefuscu74 investig. onto #jodiarias juror name leak going on. Names out by time I was in juror press conf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So wait....the 11 juror names were posted with J17 information omitted by the time of the juror press conference. How would anyone on the outside know which one to omit? The press conference was shortly after court was adjourned.

If this is from JSS's question as to whether JA had taken her meds when JA refused her chance to allocute on the last day, this is allegedly something that judges commonly ask defendants when they don't do what would normally be in their best interest and that we shouldn't read too much into the question.

Afaik, the only meds ever identified were for migraine, iirc her DT had stated that, but I don't recall if they actually said what the meds were and it's not like she needs birth control. So unless she's now on some kind of anti-depressant too, I'm sure we'll never know, unless they figure it's grounds for yet another appeal.:/
Just going by memory, but didn't Geffner testify in this phase that she was on some medication that was helping her? Want to say it was re: PTSD topic...

I'm sure now BK will be questioned since she shared this publicly.
BK said that someone waiting for the jurors' interview showed her a Facebook page that already had the name. She looked up that name while they were waiting for the jurors and found 17's Facebook page.

So wait....the 11 juror names were posted with J17 information omitted by the time of the juror press conference. How would anyone on the outside know which one to omit? The press conference was shortly after court was adjourned.

Someone on Twitter posting from GA said she took a screenshot of jaii at 5:04 her screenshot shows date but not time from jails site

GA in Est timeline so that would be 3:04 AZ time I think

Still a psychopath after all these years.

Oh yeah. She's very well adjusted to prison life after almost seven years. She will adjust to Perryville in no time and be happy as a clam once she gets to medium security phase.

I'm surprised she wasn't flashing a Toblerone! :gaah:

She has graduated to Hersheys, I am sure she will take it as a step up. And now that she has her GED, she can start with a jailhouse promotion to food server....no wait....?!?!

As for photo of her postcard hate mail, well isn't she proud.

I am sure the Perrywinkle crowd just wants some of her prints to sell on ebay so they can pad their $$$ for candies account. Just wait to they meet her up close and personal. A thief and a liar. Not a good CV. I say she gets a pounding within the first month of GP.

you know i get that...angry yep I would have been too...but at the end of the day (and I hate to sound like Bill Clinton) but sort of depends on what you mean by "deliberate"...she probably feels she told them how she feels and that is her deliberation...I'm not saying that is right but for those wanting them to go after her...not so sure anyone can prove what was said behind those doors. I believe the husband said she felt "bullied" or something to that effect...I guarantee you she has her own accounting and someday in the future we will hear it.
I believe the husband used the word "assaulted". I personally would reserve that word for what happened to Travis. This juror may have felt coerced or unjustly persuaded but I think the word assaulted is inappropriate here, just my opinion. I'd be interested in hearing her account as long as she isn't getting paid to tell it.

Someone on Twitter posting from GA said she took a screenshot of jaii at 5:04 her screenshot shows date but not time from jails site

GA in Est timeline so that would be 3:04 AZ time I think

Looks like what she wearing when the verdict was read, they described her as having on a grey sweater and black pants IIRC. If so, its either her defense or the jail staff smuggling photos out...

I was getting so upset and stressed over the verdict, juror 17, and all the stupid tweets sent out from JA's account. Then I thought, she will never be free. Never. She will be in prison for life. Not only a prison with walls, but the prison of her own, warped mind, with nowhere to go and no one to manipulate or pay attention. Her so-called supporters are either crazy, or are supporting her for their own gain. And that attention will fade soon. Even though I know she deserves death, thinking about her true situation really helped. In one way or another, she will suffer for the rest of her life, which she totally brought upon herself.

You know, I am coming around, too. I don't think I even believe in the DP. I say I don't, but if someone in my family were to be murdered, I am preeeeeetty sure I would support it. Anyway, I had been thinking general population may be too fun for JA, just too good, but now I'm starting to feel relief that she will be GONE, never again in our society. No more court appearances. Way fewer appeals. It also helps to know that 11 people strongly felt she deserved the DP. I just can't let go of the fact that there is nothing in between solitary confinement and general population.

I made the mistake of glancing at that ridiculous site where they support her. Wow, I can't believe some of the stuff that's said over there. They're celebrating like it's a victory and then listed the names of every juror but their hero, #17. Do they realize there was no victory? Their sociopath, who probably laughs at how much she has them fooled, is spending her life in prison without ever getting out. That site is disgusting and to think moronic people actually donate money for Arias over there. I just can't even... :facepalm:

GREAT POST LAMBIE! That fact alone should send a whole bunch of people into a :panic:

I had an idle thought while reading here, how long do you think Jodi's fan club will stick by her with money and visits now that the hubbub is over? will they visit her when all she can tell them is an episode from 'how the prison world turns'? will they send her spending money when there's no thrill to get out of it? will they blindly parrot what she says when there's no "them" to fight against? they'll move on, so will her family. Kids and grandkids will come first. Babies will be born and milestones celebrated. Jodi gets bumped to the bottom of the list. And if she goes true to form, she'll emotionally blackmail and manipulate until her family backs off from the problem Jodi may very well do okay in prison. She may make friends but remember, Jodi cannot exist in one place for too long. She burns bridges, alienates people, creates drama and ruins friendships. But the prison world is full of Jodi's and once her bridges burn and once she complains too often or breaks the rules too many times, Jodi will have to find a way to coexist with the very people she pisses off.

Looks like what she wearing when the verdict was read, they described her as having on a grey sweater and black pants IIRC. If so, its either her defense or the jail staff smuggling photos out...

ETA: (I zoomed in to look....)
It looks like she's actually holding a stack of photos (?or (post)cards?) to me. Maybe even drawings? They appear to all be approximately the same size. Look at the bottom of the pile. I could be wrong.....

Everything about what this image represents is completely infuriating to me - and terrifying. Her manipulation knows no bounds.

:scared:

:furious:

:thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics