Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will continue to manipulate anyone she can. I am sure she has the equivalent of a college degree in jailhouse manipulation by now. Every trick in the book is stored away for use when she deems it necessary.

She likely, long ago, set codes in motion so that she can utter a single word, in person or in print, to let her followers know what she wants them to do next. Once she is out of solitary, even years from now, she will once again groom her followers and get new ones. She will be just like Drew Peterson, shopping for someone to do her dirty work on the outside for her.

Will she go crazy being locked up for now? I doubt it. Nothing makes a psychopath happier than their own imagination and planning their revenge. She is, after all, the smartest person she knows.

Expect some odd gestures or wording at sentencing. She will be talking to her followers. She will never stop trying to get revenge against those who caused her to be where she is today.

I hear ya but.....one could toss those Juan smarties, nosh on Hershey bars and complete the visit ploughing thru a fresh bag of Lays. Crunching loudly of course LOL

Oh, and don't forget to video the entire visit. We need screen shots. :phone: ;)

Can anyone demonstrate how "kiting" works? How do you get your note to get to the other cell across the hallway? I could see where it would work if you had a permanent system in place with threads daisy-chained from cell to neighboring cell, but the threads would be obvious to a guard. You couldn't have something permanently criss-crossed across the floor. You couldn't toss a light piece of paper into the next cell ('cos as we know it will "float chaotically as paper does"), and anyway access is presumably in the crack underneath the door.

You can tell I'm not very devious.......

I posted this amazing article yesterday, but copied and pasted it instead of putting a link... So here is a link.. https://justiceandretribution.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/per-juror-17/

It is one of the most well written articles that I have read so far other than Katiecoolady's letter to the jurors.

This article is titled "Per-Juror #17". It is a MUST read!

The writer is coming from the point of view that many of us are, and she so beautifully articulates what we have been feeling... Especially these points about justice!

"It's ironic that perjuror #17 suggested that the death penalty was synonymous with revenge. The death penalty is not revenge; it is justice".

* Justice is legally and socially driven; revenge is personally and emotionally driven.

* Justice is based upon established law and moral principles; revenge is based upon vindictiveness and spite.

* Justice offers a resolution and brings about closure; revenge is cyclic in nature and never ending.

* Justice protects society and prevents victimization; revenge puts society in danger and facilitates victimization.

* Justice is grounded in fairness and equality; revenge is grounded in payback and self-entitlement. Voting for the death penalty is a vehicle for justice. Not voting for the death penalty to fulfill a personal agenda is a vehicle for revenge. So really, perjuror #17 is the avenger.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 12s12 seconds ago

Co Atty Bill Montgomery releases statement on #JodiArias juror #17

B_68v9dVIAAAAWi.jpg

From Cathy:
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 17s18 seconds ago

#JodiArias - The Party Is Over *UPDATE W/SHERIFF NEW ORDER*

http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-party-is-over.html?spref=tw …

:D

Can anyone explain what her "monumental temper tantrums" consist of?? What screaming? I imagine that is a daily occurrence. Throwing feces at guards? How? What can she possibly be doing for anyone to tiptoe around her?

So, she doesn't eat the veggie cafeteria food. She only eats junk from the commissary? When does her budget get cut?

Does anyone think JA would take her own life as to avoid the final sentence and tiny bit of justice for the Alexander family? Or do you think she thinks staying alive equals maximum mental torture for them and/or she's too narcissistic to not be stay here?

If she nicks her bloddy finger and cries, she's not going to kill herself.

Can anyone explain what her "monumental temper tantrums" consist of?? What screaming? I imagine that is a daily occurrence. Throwing feces at guards? How? What can she possibly be doing for anyone to tiptoe around her?

So, she doesn't eat the veggie cafeteria food. She only eats junk from the commissary? When does she budget get cut?

They better not amp her up too far, look what she did to Travis.

Am I the only one who was naïve enough to think that the new rules imposed on Jodi (no visits, phone calls, video chats, 23 hour lockdown) were the way things were supposed to be from the beginning?

I'm truly appalled she was spending $100 wkly in the commissary! HTH does that happen?????

I'm truly appalled she was spending $100 wkly in the commissary! HTH does that happen?????

I couldn't believe it when I read it. That is half of what I spend per week on feeding a family of five. Sheesh. That killer is something else, I tell ya.

Whoever was joking about visitors being searched before and after visits with Perryville inmates, and the inmates themselves having strip searches before and after........?

The joke is on Jodi! Because that is exactly what the rules specify. For those of you who are bored, I've mustered the visitation rules (everyone is treated as a potential felon, lol):

https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/0911.pdf

From Fox10 Phoenix: https://twitter.com/FOX10Phoenix

FOX 10 Phoenix retweeted
Andrew Hasbun @andrewfox10 · 40m 40 minutes ago

JUST IN: full statement from Maricopa County Attorney regarding #jodiarias juror 17.

B_62dF2VAAAsrH4.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members