Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TingMingJie: #JodiArias is losing support left and right. The best part of our articles is the comments. Take a lOOk now! https://t.co/64qdAQ5xK1

Good article about ja supporters

Also talks about the recorded jail call, read the comments

I don't know the writer or named mentioned but perhaps some are seeing the light..

Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That blog post contains numerous inaccuracies and is just as biased as the rabid supporters, albeit offered without the foaming at the mouth. I appreciate that he appears to be trying to clarify some things, but I just don't buy most of it. He also complains about the sophomoric behavior on jaii, but he also sinks to name-calling and denigrating behavior, too. A little immature; it would have been best to leave all emotion out of it. Stick to the facts, F-A-C-T-S, there were not enough verifiable facts. Man, I thought I talked a lot, those supporters have me beat.

*snorts at blogger comparing movie Saving Private Ryan to this latest ja debacle*

It's still shocking to look at the photos of what she did to his neck- and even more astounding that Juror 17 could look
at the same photo and feel that JA was not a monster.

That's why she refused repeated attempts to get her to even look at the photos during deliberation. Those photographs would have swayed most people. She did not want to consider anything that might change her mind. In my opinion, the fact that she wouldn't vote for the death penalty to someone who had done THAT to her own son is clear she had no intention of doing so and should not have been on that jury. I would have total respect for her if I thought her reasons were genuine, but she was very clear.

IMO only.

This shows pretty clearly that there were no marks on his neck/lower jaw area in the beginning of his shower, then there were just before that last face pic we've all seen.. and then post-mortem you can also clearly see the top round wound, it appears the lower one may not have made full contact for as long as it's not as visible in the post-mortem, though it's hard to tell with all the blood and slippage going on.:(
View attachment 71626

Here's a clip about the stun gun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYNcbYVpEPU&feature=youtu.be

I have never seen the photo at 5:28. 54? Where is this in the sequence? Can you post a full photo? Is he standing, sitting? I can't place this one, where his eyes are closed? I know there was one in the sequence, standing with water coming down, eyes closed, but it's not this one? Thanks!

yes, Dr. Horn testified that there was little to no hemorrage to the head shot wound. Indicating to him that the heart was no longer beating, pumping blood.

He also testified under oath that the gunshot would would be "immediately incapacitating". No way there would be defensive wounds if this wound was first.

Besides her lying, we need to remember that she made attempts to stage the scene. Trying to clean up, flooding the areas with water. Her main clean up is evident that she wanted their footprints not visible. For some reason, the footprints were more important for her to rid the scene of. The middle of the bathroom, Juan pointed out, had no blood as did the middle of the hallway. She drug him in that hallway & it was clean of blood, except the sides. Juan explained with the blood spatter expert, that even the hall walls had water on them. Testified that some blood was diluted. I imagine her throwing a bucket of water down the hall in a frenzy!
The sink was a mess & she didn't touch it. Another point is since it was clear she washed him off in the shower, there's no blood in the shower except underneath him. We can't know what stabs were done in the shower.
We do know that, even in shock & pain, he tried to get away from her!
IMO, she had the knife on her. She didn't run to get it. Since she slashed 3 sets of tires, 12 total! 2x's Travis, 1 Lisa, I can believe she always carried a knife with her. Especially that day.

Right? And slashing tires cannot be easy IMO. I have never tried it, but I did try just slamming my hand down on the bed (not stabbing anything) 29 times and my arm was tired afterward. I can just imagine if I had really stabbed someone AND slit his throat AND shot him, I would be exhausted! Of course I could never do such things.

It's still shocking to look at the photos of what she did to his neck- and even more astounding that Juror 17 could look
at the same photo and feel that JA was not a monster.

That's why she refused repeated attempts to get her to even look at the photos during deliberation. Those photographs would have swayed most people. She did not want to consider anything that might change her mind. In my opinion, the fact that she wouldn't vote for the death penalty to someone who had done THAT to her own son is clear she had no intention of doing so and should not have been on that jury. I would have total respect for her if I thought her reasons were genuine, but she was very clear.

All my opinion, of course. I couldn't possibly know. :D

This shows pretty clearly that there were no marks on his neck/lower jaw area in the beginning of his shower, then there were just before that last face pic we've all seen.. and then post-mortem you can also clearly see the top round wound, it appears the lower one may not have made full contact for as long as it's not as visible in the post-mortem, though it's hard to tell with all the blood and slippage going on.:(
View attachment 71626

Here's a clip about the stun gun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYNcbYVpEPU&feature=youtu.be

I have never seen the photo at 5:28. 54? Where is this in the sequence? Can you post a full photo? Is he standing, sitting? I can't place this one, where his eyes are closed? I know there was one in the sequence, standing with water coming down, eyes closed, but it's not this one? Thanks!

I don't know that I have ever seen that one photo but I don't need to see it to know she was a murderer.

argh. Technical issues again today. Duplicate posts, and I'm unable to delete anything :( I keep getting looped back. Sorry folks! :tantrum:

argh. Technical issues again today. Duplicate posts, and I'm unable to delete anything :( I keep getting looped back. Sorry folks! :tantrum:
Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. In the meantime, :cupcake::sundae::coffeecup:
I wasn't sure what you'd prefer, so I gave you some options. :)

@TingMingJie: #JodiArias is losing support left and right. The best part of our articles is the comments. Take a lOOk now! https://t.co/64qdAQ5xK1

I don't know the writer or named mentioned but perhaps some are seeing the light..

Imo

Some are still supporting her even after she throws them off the island. That James Dean person is her most ardent supporter. Where do they get off saying she didn't get a fair trial. Three million dollars and a judge that literally let everything but the kitchen sink in? No other defendant that I know of got that kind of a defense. And how many delays did she get? More than anyone else I know of. I know there are many in Perryville that would say she got more than they did. AZ cannot afford to give every defendant accused of murder a 3 million dollar defense, so how do the JA supporters answer that? Also all the donations sent to her so she can act like a Queen in jail. Spending $1000.00 a month on commissary is considerably more than the average prisoner. Why does she rate that privilege? She is a monster that butchered a man then went to trial and butchered his reputation with her lies.

Some are still supporting her even after she throws them off the island. That James Dean person is her most ardent supporter. Where do they get off saying she didn't get a fair trial. Three million dollars and a judge that literally let everything but the kitchen sink in? No other defendant that I know of got that kind of a defense. And how many delays did she get? More than anyone else I know of. I know there are many in Perryville that would say she got more than they did. AZ cannot afford to give every defendant accused of murder a 3 million dollar defense, so how do the JA supporters answer that? Also all the donations sent to her so she can act like a Queen in jail. Spending $1000.00 a month on commissary is considerably more than the average prisoner. Why does she rate that privilege? She is a monster that butchered a man then went to trial and butchered his reputation with her lies.

I wonder why the WS poster (I'm sorry, I forget who that was) was adamant that the Lisa in the phone call was not Elisabeth A. Schilling? Who do we believe? Was it the real EAS posting on that blog?

unrelated, but:
I wonder who james dean is.... similar syntax, same spelling as a rabid-folk we've seen... hmmmmmmmmm

Imo

Interesting that one of the comments seems to suggest that Charlie Manson has more ethics than JA.

And lovely how another poster feels that it's A OK for JA to illegally tape someone without their knowledge as long as the end justifies the means.

Thanks for the link!

Right? And slashing tires cannot be easy IMO. I have never tried it, but I did try just slamming my hand down on the bed (not stabbing anything) 29 times and my arm was tired afterward. I can just imagine if I had really stabbed someone AND slit his throat AND shot him, I would be exhausted! Of course I could never do such things.

For anyone who's ever waited tables, you know that it requires a great deal of upper body strength. She was probably much stronger than most people think.

For anyone who's ever waited tables, you know that it requires a great deal of upper body strength. She was probably much stronger than most people think.

Agreed. I have waited tables before. Once I worked in FL and we had to carry those huge trays over our shoulder. That was new to me but I did it. I also learned in other restaurants how to carry lots of plates at a time. I also try to carry as many bags of groceries in at a time as I can carry because I hate making so many trips. I'm not super strong or super athletic and I'm 56 so I don't have the strength I had at 27 or however old she was at the time of the murder.
I still say it would take some adrenaline for her to do all that in the amount of time she did it.

Something that's been bothering me a long time:

Who is the Heather Jodi refers to in her vms to Travis after she killed him? e.g., "Heather and I would love for yoyo to accompany us [to the Shakespeare Festival].

It sounds like she's a good friend of Jodi's, but don't remember anything coming up about her in trial.

Anyone know?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members