Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could CMJA afford all those out of state trips to IL, OH, NY, OK, TX, CO, NM, UT etc. Plane fairs are not cheap, neither is car hire or hotel accommodation and food. Even if they split the cost in half, it would still cost her about $700-$1000 per trip. Add to that her rent, gas, food, other expenses. She was either out of work or waitressing, wasn't she? I make a fairly decent wage and cannot afford to travel as much as she did. Did she get into CC debt, turn tricks on the side? I mean none of it makes sense to me.

My husband works with a young man who used to live in California and was a waiter. He said he made good money until the economic crash. He moved back to Texas and is now a welder. IIRC, JA worked at some nice places, so I think she could have made good $ from being a waitress. I don't think she was a prostitute or did webcam sex shows. No evidence of that.

I would love to see the Freeman suicide note and how close it comes to this fake letter.
QUOTE=Caylee Advocate;11624570]Transcribed Forged Pedo Letter.

I would love to see the Freeman suicide note and how close it comes to this fake letter.

1-21-07

Jodi,

Please give me a chance to explain what you saw. I know it looks bad and honestly it is. You're probably the only person on the planet who has the capacity to understand and the compassion to even try. This goes back years. I have desires I can't explain. What is worse is I've acted on those desires. I have hurt children because of urges I can't control. I can't help it. I know it's pure evil but I can't stop. I've prayed about it repeatedly, I've gotten a blessing, but nothing helps. I have gone to my bishop but I cannot tell him directly about it for obvious reasons. I had "toys" in the attic which is why I never let you up there to clean. Even after I said I was done I didn't get rid of them right away because I thought what if? What if I might need them again? I finally donated them. Enough is enough. I want to stop and at times I think I can. Other times it feels like I'll never be able to. I can only imagine that it's like a drug problem. I worry about getting married. I worry that my wife won't suffice. I worry about having kids. What if I have to adopt? If they are not my seed will it be too easy? I'm scared to be alone with a boy. I get unwanted thoughts and I don't want to act on them. It's true, kids can get annoying but the truth is I'm scared to be alone with them. I worry about going to the Hughes in the future because Ryell is getting close to that age. It would be so easy. I know you think this is sick. I am sick. I've had sex with boys and I don't know if they'll ever get past what I've done. The truth is I ****ing hate myself! I want to kill myself! I want to blow my ****ing head off! Sometimes I can't stand being alive. I'm sorry you had to see what you saw. Honestly you've helped me on several occasions without even knowing it. You've been an outlet for frustrations via the fantasy enactments. It's one of the reasons I like anal sex so much. It's the reason for the boys underwear. Don't get me wrong I'm not gay. I'm not a *advertiser censored*. I've just had this inside me. And when I'm getting it from girls I desire boys less. I know this is evil. But this is not who I am nor who I am becoming. Jodi I don't want to be labeled a pedophile or a child molester. Do you understand what I am saying? Please just call me. I need to know that I can trust you. I know I can trust you. I'll tell you everything. Just call me. You have never judged me before. Please do not judge me now. Just call me when your done reading this.

T.V.A.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Jodi-A...f21e26baae5347
[/QUOTE]

BBM: I laughed out loud while reading this hysterically ludicrous 'letter' which is full of 'Jodi speak'. Those are her words alright. It's so obvious. How on earth did Travis put up with this pathetic loser? Most understanding person on the planet? More like bunny boiling psycho from he$$.

My husband works with a young man who used to live in California and was a waiter. He said he made good money until the economic crash. He moved back to Texas and is now a welder. IIRC, JA worked at some nice places, so I think she could have made good $ from being a waitress. I don't think she was a prostitute or did webcam sex shows. No evidence of that.
The Ventana Inn she worked at was very upmarket and she probably got pretty good tips there, but IIRC she had quit working there by the time she met TA and was working as a waitress at smaller places in between unemployment. Even with good tips, its hard to afford rent, gas, food, medical insurance etc and still be able to do 8 or 9 out of state (and east coast) trips in 1.5 years (approximately, that's going by her manifesto and the travel pics on myspace). I don't think she was doing webcam shows either, but it appears she certainly seemed to live beyond her means.

What am I doing wrong after a multiple word reply and am rewarded by a "you need to use at least 5 words?"
If you are posting and including a quote, you might be inserting your comments between paragraphs, rather than at the end....
I have done that and got the same error msg.....

Who's handwriting is that? Matt or Donavan?

I think it's clearly her own handwriting. If you look at pages from her journal next to the letter, there are so many similarities. She frequently crosses out words, scribbles out words and uses "quotes". The portion about the "toys" was incredible. If anyone was ashamed to own an item and even hid that item in their attic they would never turn around and donate it, they would burn it or throw it in a dumpster. And to top it off, screwing up the date of the letter....my goodness, it is just incredible.

BBM: I laughed out loud while reading this hysterically ludicrous 'letter' which is full of 'Jodi speak'. Those are her words alright. It's so obvious. How on earth did Travis put up with this pathetic loser? Most understanding person on the planet? More like bunny boiling psycho from he$$.[/QUOTE]

I know, right? It would be funny if the circumstances weren't so awfully sad. From the comments of jurors, we know they easily saw through her lies. Her downfall is that she can't help but to embellish things to the point of incredulity.

Part of me wishes she would STFU; another part of me is glad she dug her own grave by flapping her mouth too much...

I think it's clearly her own handwriting. If you look at pages from her journal next to the letter, there are so many similarities. She frequently crosses out words, scribbles out words and uses "quotes". The portion about the "toys" was incredible. If anyone was ashamed to own an item and even hid that item in their attic they would never turn around and donate it, they would burn it or throw it in a dumpster. And to top it off, screwing up the date of the letter....my goodness, it is just incredible.

LOL That donating of "toys" I mean holy goodness, who did she think was going to buy that silliness? Where would one donate such to, Boys R Us??

franquerlane:

Here is the link to Joshua's note, the family posted it on caring bridge... so sad. I will always wonder if he had confided this to CMJA... it is so strange that he shot himself the same day she was arrested. To my understanding CMJA was closest to Joshua. May he have peace. :tears:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joshuafreeman

That's happened to me occasionally. I find that it's usually because I haven't left a line or two blank between the posters message and my own. Once I also found that I had placed my reply in the middle of what the poster had originally written and I got the same wording you've gotten. Just go back and high-lite your reply and cut it. Then be sure you are above the original post by a blank line or two and hit paste.

What am I doing wrong after a multiple word reply and am rewarded by a "you need to use at least 5 words?"

Oh, I took the "toys" as being just that, kids toys *little trucks, train cars, etc.* Are ya'll thinking the forged letter
meant sex "toys"?

QUOTE=Caylee Advocate;11624570]Transcribed Forged Pedo Letter.

1-21-07

Jodi,

Please give me a chance to explain what you saw. I know it looks bad and honestly it is. You're probably the only person on the planet who has the capacity to understand and the compassion to even try. This goes back years. I have desires I can't explain. What is worse is I've acted on those desires. I have hurt children because of urges I can't control. I can't help it. I know it's pure evil but I can't stop. I've prayed about it repeatedly, I've gotten a blessing, but nothing helps. I have gone to my bishop but I cannot tell him directly about it for obvious reasons. I had "toys" in the attic which is why I never let you up there to clean. Even after I said I was done I didn't get rid of them right away because I thought what if? What if I might need them again? I finally donated them. Enough is enough. I want to stop and at times I think I can. Other times it feels like I'll never be able to. I can only imagine that it's like a drug problem. I worry about getting married. I worry that my wife won't suffice. I worry about having kids. What if I have to adopt? If they are not my seed will it be too easy? I'm scared to be alone with a boy. I get unwanted thoughts and I don't want to act on them. It's true, kids can get annoying but the truth is I'm scared to be alone with them. I worry about going to the Hughes in the future because Ryell is getting close to that age. It would be so easy. I know you think this is sick. I am sick. I've had sex with boys and I don't know if they'll ever get past what I've done. The truth is I ****ing hate myself! I want to kill myself! I want to blow my ****ing head off! Sometimes I can't stand being alive. I'm sorry you had to see what you saw. Honestly you've helped me on several occasions without even knowing it. You've been an outlet for frustrations via the fantasy enactments. It's one of the reasons I like anal sex so much. It's the reason for the boys underwear. Don't get me wrong I'm not gay. I'm not a *advertiser censored*. I've just had this inside me. And when I'm getting it from girls I desire boys less. I know this is evil. But this is not who I am nor who I am becoming. Jodi I don't want to be labeled a pedophile or a child molester. Do you understand what I am saying? Please just call me. I need to know that I can trust you. I know I can trust you. I'll tell you everything. Just call me. You have never judged me before. Please do not judge me now. Just call me when your done reading this.

T.V.A.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Jodi-A...f21e26baae5347
[/QUOTE]

BBM I don't think Joshua Freeman's death has anything to do do with JA and I do not think his suicide should be up for discussion here. If you really want to see his suicide note (I have no idea if he had one and not my business) You could contact his brother Dan Freeman:

http://forwardwalking.com/2014/01/24/loved-ones-suicide/

LOL That donating of "toys" I mean holy goodness, who did she think was going to buy that silliness? Where would one donate such to, Boys R Us??

I read that portion to my husband (who doesn't know much about CMJA or the trial) and asked what he thought about it. He said either the "toys" were sex dolls, in which case no one would ever "donate" them or they were normal toys used to lure children, in which case someone could simply stop off at any Target to replace them, should the "urge" get strong enough. It's just ridiculous!

It defies normality that any man, so deeply ashamed and worried about others discovering his behavior, would put it to paper, in great detail,...and then what....drop it in her mailbox?? slide it under her door?? put it under the windshield wiper of her car??

O/T - I just very recently watched a documentary called Tabloid about Joyce McKinney and her obsession with a Mormon man. A lot or correlations to Jodi crime. Just take a look - google it!

Hi everyone :) Long-time lurker, first-time poster from Australia. This site is incredible and I love reading all your thoughts and opinions and seeing the level of compassion you have for Travis' family ����

I'm not sure what possessed me to read CMJA's manifesto but I did. There's 30 minutes I'm never getting back...

Her narcissicism seems to know no bounds... But for someone who claims to be setting the record straight, it certainly reads like a work of fiction. The very first 'public misconception' she addresses - that she was not and never had been 'in love' with Travis - is an outright lie, contradicted by her own written words. It is truly unbelievable, what she thinks she can get away with and how lowly she rates everyone else's intelligence.

AFTER the 'break-up' from the relationship I'm convinced was at least 92% in her head:

"August 26, 2007 - Well, I guess it’s a good thing that nobody else reads this, because I write right now that I love Travis Victor Alexander so completely that I don’t know another way to be." (Jodi's Journal)

The fact that she's distancing herself from her true feelings about him this early in the piece sheds light on how truly cunning she is.

Is the stuff in there about Deanna completely and utterly fabricated? I can't see Deanna being that way at all; not for a second, not one iota... It's all 'poor Deanna, poor Lisa', those poor, delusional souls... Jodi Arias: Saint of Benevolent Acts.

And as for sitting down and having an 'airing out' session when she claims to have found out about Lisa... What? She didn't know from her daily foraging through his social media and email accounts?!

Sorry, had to get that out... Lol

She makes my head throb ��

Wow, she does go on & on & on! One sentence had 104 words in it!! So flowery & full of it - "Travis loved Napolean like a first born son" and I can't even recall the exact wording of the rest of it, LOL. Should have copied & pasted but I just wanted to get through.

Gag me with a spoon. How does she think anyone would believe this??

Pedo letter - hahaha!!! As if!

Oh, I took the "toys" as being just that, kids toys *little trucks, train cars, etc.* Are ya'll thinking the forged letter
meant sex "toys"?

There are quotation marks around "toys" in the hand written letter so yeah, I don't think it was talking about toys for children.

meant sex "toys"?

I'm not sure which type of toy she was implying, but either way, even if it was an actual toy like a train, the shame attached to having used it to lure children would not allow someone to donate it IMHO.

There are quotation marks around "toys" in the hand written letter so yeah, I don't think it was talking about toys for children.

I'm not sure which type of toy she was implying, but either way, even if it was an actual toy like a train, the shame attached to having used it to lure children would not allow someone to donate it IMHO.

Either way, I don't believe Travis would have donated his "toys."

But then, neither would he have written down anything negative (remember the law of attraction! :D ), especially anything to do with this - even if it was true....which I do NOT believe for one skinny minute.

Her mind is a scary place!

Either way, I don't believe Travis would have donated his "toys."

But then, neither would he have written down anything negative (remember the law of attraction! :D ), especially anything to do with this - even if it was true....which I do NOT believe for one skinny minute.

Her mind is a scary place!

The Ventana Inn she worked at was very upmarket and she probably got pretty good tips there, but IIRC she had quit working there by the time she met TA and was working as a waitress at smaller places in between unemployment. Even with good tips, its hard to afford rent, gas, food, medical insurance etc and still be able to do 8 or 9 out of state (and east coast) trips in 1.5 years (approximately, that's going by her manifesto and the travel pics on myspace). I don't think she was doing webcam shows either, but it appears she certainly seemed to live beyond her means.
Daryl said on the stand she was working at California Pizza Kitchen while living in Palm Desert. (I thought he mentioned a second job as well ???) I too think she lived beyond her means by way of multiple credit cards. My guess would be her entire daily food intake was mostly consumed at or pilfered from the restaurants where she worked. Any cash she had went to maintaining her outer shell.

franquerlane:

Here is the link to Joshua's note, the family posted it on caring bridge... so sad. I will always wonder if he had confided this to CMJA... it is so strange that he shot himself the same day she was arrested. To my understanding CMJA was closest to Joshua. May he have peace. :tears:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joshuafreeman

First we will go back in time to what the underlying cause of Joshua's suicide. When Joshua was six or seven he was sexually abused by a neighbor child and had repressed the experience until about a year ago. Up until 2007 or so he had never had any issues with it or any thoughts surrounding it. Then the thoughts, emotions, and feelings involved returned and they hit him hard.

and what happened in 2007? Ja moved to Mesa,AZ..

Nothing or anyone will ever change my mind or convince me that ja didn't use JF's situation to accuse TA of same..

IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members