Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
All they have to do is ask their freakish leader. She already admitted she got rid of it. Problem solved.. she should be out in no time! :sarcasm:

LOL, you have a point!

If the gun will prove her innocence, what are they waiting for? Just ask Jodi where it is and then go fetch it!

But, but, poor widdle Jodi can't tell her minions where the gun is. Did you forget about the fog? Poor Jodi doesn't remember, because of the FOGGG. LOL.:facepalm:

All who are hellbent on clearing Killer Arias's name should prove their loyalty to the killer by going out to the desert to search for the gun. And it goes without saying that anyone who is truly sincere in their beliefs about her innocence would stay out there until they find it.

Maybe they could hire the same private investigator that OJ used to tirelessly seek the real killer.

:drumroll:

But, but, poor widdle Jodi can't tell her minions where the gun is. Did you forget about the fog? Poor Jodi doesn't remember, because of the FOGGG. LOL.:facepalm:

Awww, dang it! Poor Jodi! She could be set free if not for that FOG!

Since the Alexanders get to address JA one last time, I hope they talk to a shrink and find out every button to push to send her over the edge. You could see Juan's mastery in cross, his jumping around to keep her off balance. Let the Alexanders learn every trick to bring her down.

Going in the direction of opinion and many finding Troy a looker; he's a turn off for me. I saw an interview with him and Jody right after the first trial. At the end of his interview, he thanked her for it and stressed to her how "big" that interview was. I have seen him on the live stream saying how intelligent and talented Jodi is and that we may not realize that about her and he also thinks Jodi "snapped." Its subjective. I don't think deviousness equates to intelligence, copying art work equates to talent and premeditation equals to snap. To me, Troy is a news reporter trying to do a balancing act.

Since the Alexanders get to address JA one last time, I hope they talk to a shrink and find out every button to push to send her over the edge. You could see Juan's mastery in cross, his jumping around to keep her off balance. Let the Alexanders learn every trick to bring her down.

I agree! I'm only half joking when I say that I wish they could present a video montage of JA spoof videos and clips of her ridiculous interviews, set to a laugh track. I believe publically humiliating her with her own words and nonsense would be a true punishment for such a control freak.

Poor widdle Jodi does not want that gun found. It's the one she stole from Grandma's house.

Now, THAT I support!

I'm astonished they want to find that gun. It will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt Jodi went there to murder Travis. Right now, they have this to chew on and ruminate. Once that gun is found......

Be careful what you wish for morons.

I thought there was no records or spent shells from the gun and finding it would not prove it was Grandpa's.

I agree! I'm only half joking when I say that I wish they could present a video montage of JA spoof videos and clips of her ridiculous interviews, set to a laugh track. I believe publically humiliating her with her own words and nonsense would be a true punishment for such a control freak.

A montage of her contradicting herself in a side-by-side presentation. Could be verbal testimony, written letters, "journal" entries, voice mails, interviews. She has contradicted herself so many times and over such a long period, it's hard to remember them all. I'd like to see a Column A vs Column B thing. Yep. Keep it clear in everyone's minds.

Going in the direction of opinion and many finding Troy a looker; he's a turn off for me. I saw an interview with him and Jody right after the first trial. At the end of his interview, he thanked her for it and stressed to her how "big" that interview was. I have seen him on the live stream saying how intelligent and talented Jodi is and that we may not realize that about her and he also thinks Jodi "snapped." Its subjective. I don't think deviousness equates to intelligence, copying art work equates to talent and premeditation equals to snap. To me, Troy is a news reporter trying to do a balancing act.

I agree Troy looks at Jodi through rose-colored lenses. I think he may do a good part of that for ratings for his network. IIRC, he is with FOX. If so, I understand how the whole truth might not be allowed. If he's not with Fox, though, I think he has less of an excuse. It's almost like he tries to report the opposite of what is, sometimes. I mean, her hands being tiny? Not so, by any stretch of the imagination.

I sometimes wonder what makes him tick. Maybe to keep his job he has to kowtow to his bosses. Who knows, really. I do give him a great deal of credit for showing the killer in jail stripes in that interview after her guilty verdict, after promising her he wouldn't. I thought that was just plain great!

A montage of her contradicting herself in a side-by-side presentation. Could be verbal testimony, written letters, "journal" entries, voice mails, interviews. She has contradicted herself so many times and over such a long period, it's hard to remember them all. I'd like to see a Column A vs Column B thing. Yep. Keep it clear in everyone's minds.

Good idea and it seems only fair as CMJA stated herself, in one of the early 48 Hours interviews, that the case was multi-faceted....Best to show all the sides of it ;)

Poor widdle Jodi does not want that gun found. It's the one she stole from Grandma's house.

One thing that struck me during closing arguments (in the guilt phase) was how adamantly CMJA would shake her head and roll her eyes when JM would mention the gun being stolen from her Grandparent's home. I think the record shows she often felt entitled to other's belongings, so it makes me wonder if she didn't view it as a theft because she was "welcome" to anything in the home? or did someone "forgive" the theft after the fact? I've always been curious about her repeated reactions to that accusation.

I thought there was no records or spent shells from the gun and finding it would not prove it was Grandpa's.

The shell casing at the murder scene could be compared to one fired from the gun. If it were found, that is. But it won't be, because Jodi destroyed it because she knows it could be identified as the one that left the casing at the scene. And with no evidence of anyone at the scene other than her, well, as the saying goes...her goose is cooked.

One thing that struck me during closing arguments (in the guilt phase) was how adamantly CMJA would shake her head and roll her eyes when JM would mention the gun being stolen from her Grandparent's home. I think the record shows she often felt entitled to other's belongings, so it makes me wonder if she didn't view it as a theft because she was "welcome" to anything in the home? or did someone "forgive" the theft after the fact? I've always been curious about her repeated reactions to that accusation.

True, I've wondered if the few times she has rolled her eyes or shaken her head, that Juan really got to her .

When they rest their heads on their pillows at night I find it hard to believe they really have faith in the killer's innocence. Perhaps they find what she did so heinous they must rationalize her act to deal with it. Perhaps they're so embarrassed by the crime that denial is how they are able to show their faces in public. I can't really pretend to know why they choose not to face the truth, but it can't be healthy for any of them.

I don't condone for a millisecond the way CMJA's family have behaved. Their demeanour in court was disrespectful and inappropriate. Their actions (trying to sell the fake letters, the way they have acted online etc) is unforgivable. However there have been moments I've felt sorry for Sandy and Bill. It's blatently obvious that the abuse allegations are untrue. Whenever the camera has cut to them when the childhood abuse and trashing of them was going on you could just see in both Sandy and Aunt Sue's faces that it eas all lies. They aren't as good at hiding stuff as CMJA. CMJA's mom especially, you could read her like a book and it was so obvious that she had agreed to go along with whatever it took to try and get CMJA off. But she and the others weren't prepared to personally back up that story on the stand. That for me speaks volumes.

BBM.

Don't take this as me supporting the actions of JA's family. I don't. But I think that as parents Sandy and Bill gave a hell of a lot up for CMJA. They have been trashed in public for the world to see, and I think the allegations against them are as real as the paedo claims.

First, nothing I’m about to say condones the family’s stupid ‘demands’ for an apology from the Alexanders; nor does it forgive JA’s clan for other callous behaviors.

It’s apparent from the police interviews with JA’s Mom and Dad, that both of JA’s parents knew something was seriously ‘off’ with their daughter. Upon learning about TA’s murder, Mom confronted JA about traveling to AZ (to which – IIRC -- JA answered, no; and I have the receipts to prove it). Dad thought TA ‘was supposed to marry her’ (JA).

They were clueless. What they knew of TA and the alleged TA/JA relationship was based on JA’s lies.

And I felt for them as I watched these early interviews. We later learned that G-pa argued with the arresting officers … went to JA’s employer to gather JA’s time cards, to prove JA COULDN’T have been in Mesa during the murder … then discovered ANOTHER JA lie. I cried when I read that.

My point is: JA’s family – and EXTENDED family -- lives in a rural, small town.

The entire family is known in the community. If JA’s actions can’t be -- on some level -- justified, the impact to JA’s immediate and extended family goes well beyond embarrassment. To admit one’s daughter/sister/niece/cousin is a cold-blooded murderer? Embarrassment is the LEAST of it.

Try ostracism.

IMO, JA’s family also retains a shred of (baseless) hope that ‘someway, someday’ JA will get a new trial where she’ll present “fresh” evidence of DV. Not. Ever. Gonna. Happen. But, in the meantime, JA’s family is charged (by the Manipulator) to keep up appearances.

As to the nut-jobs who STILL think JA’s bloody hands are virginally clean? I sincerely hope none of them are my neighbors.

Plus, the last time she walks out of the court, I'd love it if she'd have an outburst, just enough for her to get zapped!
Just for Juan.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member