Missouri Street John Doe
New Buffalo Jane Doe
Florence Junction Jane Doe
Finger Rock John Doe
Eaton County John Doe
Pine Flat Jane Doe
Motorcycle Mountain John Doe
Benton County Jane Doe

Apparently there's only about 10-15 cases still in the pending/prefunding phase.

Waiting for any news or updates, looks like as a quite time in the sense of announcements but a very busy time for researching! According to its dashboard the last week of January the volunteers spent 475,5 hours in research! Thats absolutely amazing, I think it is because of some many news cases which are now in active research!

New identification! Pine Flat Jane Doe found in Sonoma County, California identified as Robin Fay Hedrick.

New identification! Pine Flat Jane Doe found in Sonoma County, California identified as Robin Fay Hedrick.

Here is the Doe thread for Robin. The 'male' in the header seems to have come about because of some kind of NamUs glitch that was corrected back to female, but the thread header got changed to copy NamUs and never got corrected.

“My team was honored to collaborate with the Sonoma County Sheriff’s office to restore Robin’s name and return her to her family. We were aided in the efforts of her DNA relatives who had uploaded their DNA to the database we can use to give Jane Does their identities – GedMatch,” said team leader Gwen Knapp. “We hope her family can have closure knowing what happened to their loved one.”

“This case was aided by identifiable relationships in the GedMatch database. The team was able to restore Robin’s name in roughly three days given the close relationships,” Knapp explained. “If your loved one is missing, please consider taking a consumer DNA test and upload it to GedMatch so that DNA Doe Project and other organizations doing this important work can restore their identity more quickly.”

The investigation into the circumstances of Robin’s death is ongoing. The public is encouraged to contact the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department if they have any information about her life or her suspicious death. Tips can be submitted to the Cold Case Unit at (707) 565-2727 or sheriff-coldcases@sonoma-county.org.

Updated list of cases where Namus was removed:
The first one Mercer Island John Doe’s Namus was removed around November 2022 and the last Slaughter Creek Jane Doe’s a couple of weeks ago.

1. Mercer Island John Doe 2018 (WA)

2.Peter Kalama Ln Jane Doe 2013 (WA)

3. Travis County John Doe 2021 (TX)

4. Motorcycle Mountain John Doe 2001 (CA)

5. LaVergne Jane Doe 2007 (TN)

6.Slaughter Creek Jane Doe 2020, Travis County, (TX)

A few of the cases DDP fundings moved to fully funded!
I have noticed that Florence Junction Cladestine Grave Jane Doe (AZ) has a silhouette picture, actually she has a nice original reconstruction on Doe Network

https:///wiki/Pinal_County_Jane_Doe_(1988)

IMG_4358.jpeg

A few of the cases DDP fundings moved to fully funded!
I have noticed that Florence Junction Cladestine Grave Jane Doe (AZ) has a silhouette picture, actually she has a nice original reconstruction on Doe Network

View attachment 486415
That is a good recon. Clay is one of those mediums for recons where there are a lot of examples out there that really don't look human, let alone like the individual. I'm always interested to see how close a recon was after an identification. When they find out who this person was, I hope there is a living photo to compare this to.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back