Do you guys think AB and EB killed Zahra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion that pretty much anything can be used as a weapon, depending on who is wielding it.

(Though, this thread would be to focus more on the who than the what. The cause of death thread would be for the what, I guess.)

I am of the opinion that pretty much anything can be used as a weapon, depending on who is wielding it.

(Though, this thread would be to focus more on the who than the what. The cause of death thread would be for the what, I guess.)

TY for no superhero SLAP, Duck... am tiptoeing back in and appreciate all nudges/reminders in appropriate directions.

Transcript of AB 911 Call

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13351620

AB- I got up a little while ago......

AB never mentions in the 911 call ..... I just got home from work!

I think he's getting the fire script and the missing child script confused here. Can't keep the 2 stories straight.

Here is his full response:

The police were out here last night. They found a ransom note for my bosses daughter… um… I got up a little while ago… and it appears they took my daughter instead of my bosses daughter.

Allusonz, have to say how much I appreciate your thoughtful posts. You keep my mind-doors open!

Does your daughter's prosthesis happen to have a titanium core and gel insert? (If you are willing to share that is!) When we were back on the threads some of us speculated that Zahra's was used as the murder weapon and that it was discarded because it would reveal damage that might point to it having been used in such a manner. Any information you can provide would be most welcome.

I must state that i appreciate everyones posts!!! All provide thought provoking discussion

My daughters is a proto-type, and with all the trappings weighs about 35lbs

The components are titanium for the most part which many would think would be light weight but are not. Think of a crowbar that bends in the middle when swung. Titanium though is one of the most light weight materials used. The gel inserts go inside the suction socket and are of varying thickness to help account for weight gain / loss.

To find the gel liners in a diff place from the prothesis to me does not constitute a "prothesis". If swung trust me it does an incredible amount of damage thus my referral to broken bones, holes in walls as the foot is hard as rock, large gouges in wood etc. There is no feeling and often they are not aware if they swing around or step that they have actually hit something or stepped on a foot.

I remember i was trying to determine what her lawyer may of gone to retrieve and once i heard that they recovered gel liners and not the actual socket which i had assumed they meant.

I now believe it was either the socket and/or the titanium components they actually got. This is just a gut feeling on my part. It is not uncommon for the socket to "break off" from the rod/knee component.

There is a reason we jokingly refer to the prothesis as a lethal weapon and from a very early age we had to instill in her how dangerous it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard