Do you trust this jury?

Like all of you, I am sick to my stomach about this. I can't even watch anymore. Everything happens for a reason, hopefully one day we will find out why this decision has been made. God Bless you, Caylee Marie.

Oh boy, the jury will not meet with the press. I call them chicken!

The saying re: Karma is so true. This girl will find this out someday. I'm sick and lost for words. :maddening:

The Stae vwas told early on not to use DP. They surely misstepped here, combined with putting so may of her friends on and playing the sympathy card over and over.
They should have taken a look at these jurors and seen that they needed logic. JA's arrogance hurt them too. I think this was a display to show them. And lastly they probably believed then that all of the delays were caused by the State. :banghead:

Well I'm eating crow now because I saw sure that they would get it right, I'm not sure how or why but the op was right, this jury could not be trusted.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

For all those that put their faith in 12 strangers hands only to be disappointed.

They left their common sense at home. Or maybe they just don't have any!

And we can see the continual downfall and dumbing down of America and it's judicial system. 12 morons allowed a baby killer to walk free. They make the O.J. jurors look brilliant.

I can only wish that Casey Anthony will get what's coming to her within a week from the day she walks out of jail. Or better yet, I hope that HHJP does not allow the possible 4 years to be served concurrently. If she only has to serve 6 months it will be in general population and I hope that they deal with KC in the same manner that the inmates dealt with Jeffrey Dahmer.

I predict that CA and GA will divorce soon. She will want to allow KC to move back home and GA doesn't want to be near KC. Hopespring Drive will become a circus again. All of the Anthonys will become the town pariahs. Hopefully HHJP will charge her with perjury.

I am so disgusted with what I see in this country. Low life reality stars get paid millions where hardworking, educated people struggle to make ends meet and keep a roof over their heads.

Casey won't have to worry about working another day of her life. She will make millions selling her story to People Magazine and going on every television show that will take her and sell the rights to her story to book publishers and movie studios.

Yep...we should be proud Americans.

Even though in the depths of my heart, I know that it is not His fault, I let God know that I was deeply disappointed in Him today -- that He let Satan rule and that Angels of the Lord did not give protect or give Caylee justice today. She is not resting in peace. I will not be watching any t.v. for the next month, until this story dies down. To see these THs, especially LKB, who, moments before the verdict was read said that she thought that the jury was going to give KC the death penalty, I can't stomach.

My heart is crushed today and must reconcile it in my head and move on.

I told my DH, if it was my child that was killed, and this was the justice that his killer got, I would be in jail tonight for killing everyone on the jury and his killer. :maddening:

Is it true that they never looked at any evidence?

I wouldn't trust any jury who didn't. Sloppy, I call it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back