Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

And dont eat the brownies
:crazy:

Oh heck no! Not if motheroftheyear made them..:eek:

btw-I refused to watch 20/20. I refuse to watch anything that may exploit Caylee or give those people any further attention.:mad:
imo!

I did read they got 100,000 for this 20/20 thing I also read they are shopping a book and movie deal..i think thats how there paying for alot of stuff..

here ya go...

July 7.
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

In my opinion...I appreciated how 20/20 presented their segment. I almost didnt watch it because I heard they Paid the Anthonys a fee for their side?? I didnt get that feeling in the first 2 minutes- so I watched and it pretty much summed up all that we already know. I dont know who started the whole thing that 20/20 paid the Anthonys money for the bail, but it was premature 2 jump to that conclusion that it was going to be a one sided Cindy & Casey version of the truth - I went to ABC site around 7pm and there were hundreds of hate comments to the network complaining not to watch the show. If 20/20 paid them why werent they getting a cameo of an appearance? 20/20 & ABC in my opinion did a good job neutralizing this segment and stated facts. They also did not paint Casey to be a mother of the year like some speculated. SO as usual 20/20 did not blemish their reputation and therefore any boycot of their sponsers & ABC networks is completey a moot point. I felt the show was heartfelt and it was about Caylee: lost in this whole mess. I was so glad they pointed that factor out to the public.
But you know what? With all these big media outlets and the resources they have at their disposal, why haven't they done any of their own investigative research? They're just airing the same 'ole, same 'ole.

Maybe there was something to the earlier speculation today that there was some funny business about payment for the interviews and ABC got wind of it and canceled the segment? With all the "crazy" encircling this case, there's just no telling.
:seeya:

That would not surprise me at all.

Don't any of you remember that it was ABC that was heavily rumored to have given Scott and the Peterson family either tickets to the Super Bowl, or more exactly access to their VIP box in return for Diane Sawyer's interview with Scott. And that was not exactly flattering either, remember? I was told by someone who had ways to know, that that was true.

ABC is not the only one who does this. The networks have often made offers to people they want interviews with and in order to be able to say they didn't pay for the interview they will offer something like the Super Bowl attendance or book and movie deals that they broker through some other production company so they can claim it wasn't them.

That said, that could be the way ABC worked this. They may have brokered this book and movie deal with AIM productions in Nashville, the Anthonys get the million and they do the interview. Now ABC can continue to claim THEY did not pay for the interview.

Geraldo on B O'riley next to talk about it...FYI

I was VERY shocked when watching 20/20. I thought for sure they were going to have at least GA and CA in an interview.

As far as JB being there for 20/20, did anyone see that on one of the shows (maybe Greta) the blonde chick at the Anthony's said his wife was there too?

Yes I think it was on Greta. I got a mental picture of Cindy, Casey, George, Lee, Jose and his wife all sitting around watching 20/20 like a big happy family munching on pop corn...UGGGH! I threw up a little bit in my mouth!! :eek:

Hello sorry if iam repeating but you people are jut way to fast for me . i just watched 20/20 and i gotta tell you I am a large man 29 years old played OHL hockey my role was to look after the star players so all i did was fight so they could go make millions in the NHL .lol anyways my point is abyone that knows me sees me as the tough guy but seeing little caylee in some of those videos made me cry like i havn't in a long time exspecially when her best freind got on the phone kristina i think her name was and said if something happened to her i;ll just die and she was crying it was just heart breaking..I do have a question though maybe someone has awnsered it allready .Where did casey write that so called poem everyone lives and everyone dies and did she write that after calee went missing.??
Sending love to you now, big hockey man. It was truly sad to watch. Glad you have that big heart for this little girl.......................................:blowkiss:

myspace, and yes, we are sure it was after
bless your heart for being sensitive enough to cry
and to share it.....my idea of a REAL man

Thank you.. It's pretty hard not to cry when u see something like this .

Where did casey write that so called poem everyone lives and everyone dies and did she write that after calee went missing.??

I want to say July 9th Casey wrote that poem and I think it was in her MySpace. But I am not 100% unless I go back to the 400 page document and look it up.

If I am wrong, someone will come along and post the correct info! :)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7519627.story

ABC responds to rumors of the network paying George and Cindy Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview.

2:17 p.m. Some sources close to the Casey Anthony case said that ABC had offered the Anthonys compensation for an interview on the network's show 20/20. However, ABC denies those reports. "It's an ABC News policy not to pay for interviews," said Alyssa Apple, a New York-based publicist for the network.

Other reports show that ABC was offered compensation to sell video footage of the Anthonys to a Nashville-based production company. That claim also has been denied by ABC.

Mark NeJame, the Orlando attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony said he knows nothing about any deal with the network.

thanks Patty for posting that:blowkiss:- now maybe we can put that one to rest now.

Others here have said that Cindy and George must know on some level that Caylee is guilty of something grave and that denial is at work.

Personally, I think that they are quite conscious of her guilt and think that they must gain her trust to wrest the real story of Caylee's disappearance from her. (Doubtless some guilt is involved: On some level, they know, perhaps rightly, that the fierce family argument with her might have sparked an impulsive series of actions.) It's a foolish strategy, but apparently the only one they think that they have.

Well, if the words on this page are really Casey's, then I'd say you are exactly right about what she thinks of her own "charms."

This "Equalizer" really does not like Casey! http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/

Im not a guy...
but can you imagine be one of the "Lucky" ones who got to you know..DTD with a "hot chick" all the while little Caylee was so called missong..they must feel so bad.

But you know what? With all these big media outlets and the resources they have at their disposal, why haven't they done any of their own investigative research? They're just airing the same 'ole, same 'ole.

I totally agree with you, just tonight I threw my shoe at the tv when NG came on- because you know what.....somehow we are a day ahead of them on whats going on! Thanks To all the great Sleuthers!:woohoo:

Im not a guy...
but can you imagine be one of the "Lucky" ones who got to you know..DTD with a "hot chick" all the while little Caylee was so called missong..they must feel so bad.

DTD???? = STD.........:boohoo:bang::bang::bang:

I watched the show and thought it was a very gentle and peaceful overview of what happened to Caylee. It is NOT what I expected at all. Most of the photos we have seen already, except for the videos of Caylee, which are hard to handle.]
I agree with you Patty I thought the show was well done and put the Anthonys in a river of deNile. Some have thought Casey would be interviewed, but what would she say? Casey is not talking. Seeing Caylee
was very emotional and grounding...the audience had to be thinking oh that dear sweet child how could she! Hopefully this will create more interest and more searchers.

I was impressed with the show too. I totally expected it to put Casey in a good light and it failed to do so. Caylee as a baby reminded me so much of my own son when he was a baby I cried.

I found the FBI profiler to be very enlightening! He said that Casey "makes up her own make-believe world" everyday! He also said that Casey is not "crazy". He said she is able to function but she is definitely not "crazy".

The video and pictures of that precious child brought me to tears.

It's been in the Media Forum for quite some time.

Oh, I was signed off for a few hours, I wanted to spend some time with my family and watch the show. I wasnt sure. But Hey at 8:50 pm Heraldo was on Oreilly and was "leading on" ? hinting about it and I wasnt sure if it had been cleared up yet. Thanks for posting it. I knew in my heart after seeing the show they didnt post the bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back