Dorian Johnson Sues Ferguson MO, PC Jackson, & PO Darren Wilson, April 2015

Don Lemon said the situation started with DJ interfering with LE arresting another person. Oh I forgot, also that he threw narcotics on the ground.

https://twitter.com/christinedbyers

Christine Byers @ChristineDByers · 17m 17 minutes ago

Dorian Johnson has been arrested by SLMPD for drug related charges and interfering with arrest. Story coming soon to @stltoday
56 retweets 23 favorites

Damn, that's funny.:laughing:

I was trying to abstain from commenting on this thread but-this news made my nose a fountain of sweet tea onto my computer screen.

Don Lemon said the situation started with DJ interfering with LE arresting another person. Oh I forgot, also that he threw narcotics on the ground.

I have nothing to add, except this gave me my belly laugh for the day. :D

:rumor:

In comments at CTH, some said Dorian's brother was being arrested for robbery and Dorian tried to interfere.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/06/us/dorian-johnson-arrested/

"Officers arrested Johnson Wednesday after he allegedly interfered with an arrest and was seen "discarding suspected narcotics on the ground," St. Louis County Police spokeswoman Leah K. Freeman said.

Charges in the case have not yet been filed, Freeman said. Johnson's attorney did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Tweets & replies Photos & videos

Christine Byers @ChristineDByers · 12m 12 minutes ago

Sources tell me Dorian Johnson had cough medicine laced with what they believe is an illegal narcotic in his possession at time of arrest
3 retweets 1 favorite
Christine Byers @ChristineDByers · 36m 36 minutes ago

Sources tell me Dorian Johnson was arrested along with his brothers, one of whom was wanted for armed robbery in Bridgeton.
3 retweets 1 favorite

Christine Byers @ChristineDByers · 17m 17 minutes ago

Dorian Johnson has been arrested by SLMPD for drug related charges and interfering with arrest. Story coming soon to @stltoday
56 retweets 23 favorites

LOLOLOL - Sources tell me Dorian Johnson was arrested along with his brothers, one of whom was wanted for armed robbery in Bridgeton.

reading Christine Byers' Tweets -- cannot wait until tomorrow talk radio :)

and from the Post-Dispatch

arrested on suspicion of drug charges and resisting arrest, a St. Louis police source said Wednesday.

Police released details of an incident involving three men taken into custody after officers were called to the 5700 block of Acme Avenue at 3:21 p.m. Wednesday by someone “reporting a large group of subjects who were possibly armed with firearms.”

The police report did not name Johnson, but a police source who spoke on the condition of anonymity said that the incident involved Johnson and two of his brothers. Johnson allegedly had a cough medication mixed with what police believe to be an illegal narcotic on him.

Kudos to LE

While the mood is light.
=============================================
DJ :jail:-
I started a draft for your Assault Complaint against StL Metro Police. Just FYI.
Never mind allegations about po-po, can fix later.
For now focus = getting out the word about you, something talk shows can quote in coming weeks.
Freemun Boslee* sends you his best, wishes he could be here w us.
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeman_Bosley,_Jr.

Back to scheduling interviews w national MSM & negotiating book, movie rights, etc.
Gotta fly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assault
On May _, 2015 at approximately ___a./p.m., Plaintiff Dorian Johnson was
peacefully and lawfully walking down __ in St. Louis, with his companion
Gentle Giant, as they returned from their volunteer work serving meals at the homeless shelter. Plaintiff and Giant's actions did not impair or impede traffic.

At the same time, Officer ___ was operating a marked police vehicleon __. As he approached the pair, he slowed his vehicle to a stop and ordered them to “Get the f*ck on the sidewalk” which they had just surrendered to roller-skating children who were previously on the street.

Officer ___ parked his vehicle at an angle so as to block the paths of Plaintiff
Johnson and Giant, who were going to Giant's grandmother's house for milk and cookies.

When the pair was stopped by Officer ___ without reasonable suspicion of
criminal activity, Plaintiff and Giant were then without justification and unreasonably detained and prevented from taking Giant's Grandmother to choir practice while they met w their Bible study group.

Officer ___ stopped his vehicle just inches from Giant and forcefully opened
his door, striking Giant and prompting Plaintiff Johnson to mentally review first aid skills, he learned as a Boy Scout Troop.

Officer ___ then reached through his window and grabbed Giant, who was
closer to Officer ___ than Plaintiff Johnson. Officer ___ thereafter threatened to shoot his weapon. As Giant struggled to break free, Officer ___ discharged his weapon twice, striking Giant in the arm, while Plaintiff Johnson's attention was drawn to a burning apt building third-story window at which a woman wailed "Help me. Please save my baby, I cannot hold him any longer. Somebodycatch my baby."

Surprised by Officer ___’s use of excessive force and fearing for his life,
Plaintiff Johnson ran away from Officer ___ and toward the conflagration arriving in time to catch the baby.

At no point in time did Officer ___ order Plaintiff Johnson orGiant to “stop”
or “freeze” as Plaintiff Johnson administered CPR to the baby.

Without any provocation by Plaintiff Johnson and without any legal justification,
Officer ___ withdrew his weapon and fired it at Plaintiff Johnson as Johnson climbed

-up drainpipe to rescue the tearful mother still at the third floor window.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(In case there's any doubt, about the above, j/k, LOL. ;);))

While the mood is light.
=============================================
DJ-
I started a draft for your Assault Complaint against StL Metro Police. Just FYI.
Never mind allegations about po-po, can fix later.
For now focus = getting out the word about you, something talk shows can quote in coming weeks.
Freemun Boslee* sends you his best, wishes he could be here w us.
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeman_Bosley,_Jr.

Back to scheduling interviews w national MSM & negotiating book, movie rights, etc.
Gotta fly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assault
On May _, 2015 at approximately ___a./p.m., Plaintiff Dorian Johnsonwas
peacefully and lawfully walking down __ in St. Louis, with his companion
Gentle Giant, as they returned from their volunteer work serving mealsat the homeless shelter. Plaintiff and Giant's actions did notimpair or impede traffic.

At the same time, Officer ___ was operating a marked police vehicleon __. As he approached the pair, he slowed his vehicle to a stop andordered them to “Get the f*ck on the sidewalk” which they had justsurrendered to roller-skating children who were previously onthe street.

Officer ___ parked his vehicle at an angle so as to block the pathsof Plaintiff
Johnson and Giant, who were going to Giant's grandmother's house for milk andcookies.

When the pair was stopped by Officer ___ without reasonable suspicion of
criminal activity, Plaintiff and Giant were then without justification andunreasonably detained and prevented from taking Giant's Grandmother to choirpractice while they met w their Bible study group.

Officer ___ stopped his vehicle just inches from Giant and forcefullyopened
his door, striking Giant and prompting Plaintiff Johnson to mentallyreview first aid skills, he learned as a Boy Scout Troop.

Officer ___ then reached through his window and grabbed Giant, who was
closer to Officer ___ than Plaintiff Johnson. Officer ___ thereafterthreatened to shoot his
weapon. As Giant struggled to break free, Officer ___ discharged hisweapon twice,
striking Giant in the arm, while Plaintiff Johnson's attention wasdrawn to a burning apt building third-story window at which a woman wailed"Help me. Please save my baby, I cannot hold him any longer. Somebodycatch my baby."

Surprised by Officer ___’s use of excessive force and fearing for his life,
Plaintiff Johnson ran away from Officer ___ and toward the conflagrationarriving in time to catch the baby.

At no point in time did Officer ___ order Plaintiff Johnson orGiant to “stop”
or “freeze” as Plaintiff Johnson administered CPR to the baby.

Without any provocation by Plaintiff Johnson and without any legal justification,
Officer ___ withdrew his weapon and fired it at Plaintiff Johnsonas Johnson climbed

-up drainpipe to rescue the tearful mother still atthe third floor window

Awesome! Reads like a Don Lemon report on the situation .

Dorian Johnson, figure in Michael Brown case, arrested in St. Louis

The report said that as the officers who went to the scene dispersed the crowd, they noticed that one man had a bulge in his clothes that they suspected might be a weapon. A second man grabbed the arm of the officer who attempted to pat the first man down. The officer then attempted to detain the second man.

That prompted a third man to approach the officer and yell at him in an attempt to stop the arrest, the report said. That man allegedly then discarded narcotics onto the ground.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_578b535b-bfb3-5216-8fa7-ee7e53f0a3f9.html

Ohhh... Dorian -- Your 15 minutes are just about up.... Smh
"Citizen of the year" award is hereby revoked, Mr. Johnson. You can most likely forget about your lawsuit.

( couldn't resist ;) )

MOO

Well, at least this offers a chance that DW will have to answer for his actions, even if in some watered-down way.

I know the majority will disagree with me on this, and frankly, I don't care. I think DW was wrong. I think he panicked and reacted, and it is inevitable that people were going to speak out (I don't mean riots), and it is their, OUR right as Americans to say "oh, heck NO! ".

If the Freddy Gray officers are found to be guilty as charged, will those LE defenders sit back, relax and agree, "why yes. Those officers must have been at fault!" ?

Or will they insist that there must have been corruption? Admittedly, I think DW in the Stl case stinks to high heaven. But will the people who are upset by my belief that DW is a bad cop resign themselves should a verdict be passed that these 6 cops are GUILTY?

Will you simply sigh and say, "ah yes, justice has been done?".

I confess I could not believe in the innocence of OJ, the Ramseys, Casey Anthony, or Darren Wilson.

But by law, they are not guilty. (Except OJ getting busting for other stuff not related to the murders)

People can believe what they want. But, the FACTS in this case PROVE that Wilson did nothing wrong. If Holder had the slightest bit of evidence that Wilson did something wrong, he'd have personally been the person to put the cuffs on him. The DOJ report basically says Wilson is the only person that didn't make up anything.

Personally, I hope Johnson is arrested now for the cigar incident or perhaps lying under oath or to a police officer, and tried to the fullest extent of the law. Of course that would be justice, so it'll never happen.

I just hope that the insurance company doesn't settle on this one, and Johnson gets nothing. He deserves even less than that.

It is your right to stand up and say Heck No. But, don't expect the majority to listen when the facts prove you wrong.

Each time the black communities stand up and shout FIRE because they perceive something to be wrong, and then the facts prove them wrong, it makes it that much harder for people to listen when something wrong really does take place.

http://www.kmov.com/story/29008646/...-brown-shooting-charged-with-resisting-arrest

"Dorian Johnson, who was a witness to the fatal shooting of Michael Brown, was arrested and charged in north St. Louis Wednesday.

Johnson is charged with one count of resisting arrest."

More at link.

Why wasn't DJ charged for the cough syrup? I'm not surprised that DJ gets ANOTHER slap on the wrist. Dorian has a smirk on his face in his mugshot, and I can see why since he's only getting charged for resisting arrest. There's a video too, but I can't get it to play.

Well this didn't take long. :boohoo:

During jailhouse interview, Dorian Johnson claims police are targeting his family:

http://www.kmov.com/story/29017888/...ting-believes-police-are-targeting-his-family

"(KMOV.com) – Dorian Johnson, one of the witnesses to the shooting of Mike Brown, and his two brothers say they believe police are out to get them after they were all three arrested on Wednesday.

“Dorian has this target on his back,” his grandmother, Brenda Johnson, said. “So it makes it easy. If we can't get you, we will get your brothers. We will get your family. We will get anybody that's close to you.”

Dorian and his two brothers, Demonte and Otis, were arrested Wednesday after police say they resisted a lawful arrest. The brothers claim police mistreated them at the time of the arrest and are still mistreating them while they are in jail."

Video and More at link.

Solitaryone thx for link.

"Dorian was arrested for resisting arrest, but he claims he was just trying to help his brothers."I have injuries on my body. I have injuries and scars from [when the officer] slammed my face down on the concrete," Dorian said. "[They] hit me on the cruiser, put me in the cruiser, raised up all the windows, and put it on high heat.""
http://www.kmov.com/story/29017888/w...ing-his-family May 8

If DJ has "injuries & scars" from his arrest 2 days ago, he is one fast healer.
If intro pix pre-vid is mugshot, I am missing injuries from where
LE "slammed my face down on the concrete."

ATM no coverage yet from stltoday i.e., StL Post-Dispatch.

Solitaryone thx for link.

"Dorian was arrested for resisting arrest, but he claims he was just trying to help his brothers."I have injuries on my body. I have injuries and scars from [when the officer] slammed my face down on the concrete," Dorian said. "[They] hit me on the cruiser, put me in the cruiser, raised up all the windows, and put it on high heat.""
http://www.kmov.com/story/29017888/w...ing-his-family May 8

If DJ has "injuries & scars" from his arrest 2 days ago, he is one fast healer.
If intro pix pre-vid is mugshot, I am missing injuries from where
LE "slammed my face down on the concrete."

ATM no coverage yet from stltoday i.e., StL Post-Dispatch.

He hasn't changed a bit. Still lies like a rug.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back