Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, I still love Dr. Phil. I don't agree with him on this. And I think there was a conflict of interest, but alas, I'll always respect him. I've watched him for years and more or less know how he works. I trust his judgement (usually) and we (usually) agree on just about everything, I've watched him since I was about 11 and I have always respected him. I honestly thought he'd go RDI, but the second I saw John Ramsey I knew it was hopeless. I don't think we're crazy conspiray theorists, just people who aren't afraid to look into the family because we know that sadly, yes a parent/brother/whatever could do this to their daughter.

The only "evidence" they have is the terrible DNA. Dr. Phil would be the one to rely on "science" and "the facts" but that alone can NOT convince me that an intruder committed that crime. I'm open to all theories and yes, it IS possible an intruder did it. But looking at the evidence, the situation, the theories, I ALWAYS come back to RDI. Every show, every interview, clearly has one bias about who did it. The other CBS special on just hours after the Dr. Phil one is way RDI. Wonder what Dr. Phil's thoughts would be after seeing their analysis.

So like everyone else, I'm disappointed by the interview, and confused as to how Dr. Phil was so quick to accept they were innocent because of one slight DNA sample and Burke's creepy denial. Oh well, I'll still watch him. Can't have it all.

That's how I feel. I'm a huge DP fan and my husband jokes he is my "tv husband" and that I would listen to Dr. Phil over him any day of the week. (Probably true) I guess this is just a rough patch in our marriage.

And I may have misheard the age of the other victim, very rarely do I get to sit and watch a show without interruption.

Patsy Ramsey was a beauty queen, Miss WV, who competed at Miss America. I understand perfectly why Burke smiles a lot. That is something those beauty queen moms instill in their children.

Really? I don't think that is why he smiles.

Patsy Ramsey was a beauty queen, Miss WV, who competed at Miss America. I understand perfectly why Burke smiles a lot. That is something those beauty queen moms instill in their children.
I think Burke looks like he is smiling even when he's not. For some, like my self, it takes a lot of effort to move my facial muscles into a smile. For Burke, it looks like his facial expressions move very naturally into a smile with very little effort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

(Sorry if this has been discussed before, I haven't read through all of the threads.)

Dr. Phil asked BR, 'How could they have broken into the house?'

Smiling,BR mentioned the basement window, and then said '...I remember for a long time I...I think I unlocked the front door on Christmas day and I always feel bad about doing that...' (7:56 mark on the show recording).

If the police knew this, why so much speculation about the basement window? Why unlock the door? Who was he giving free access to the home, and at what time?

Kolar and his book (Self published on his dime) really got this ball rolling- he did have access to everything.

Burke's behavior then and now is NOT NORMAL.

Burke would not speak with BPD recently. WHY- why wouldn't he speak to investigators if he has nothing to hide?
DP would have us believe he is shy, awkward and SHELTERED- yet he goes on a syndicated program to be aired WORLDWIDE, the same show his father and lawyer were interviewed on too- but he wouldn't speak in PRIVATE to the police?

The pooh, the pooh, the pooh... smeared all over JB chocolates. SHE didn't do that to her own chocolates and if she did there were much more serious issues with everyone else in that house too if she was the only one to be known as sweet, happy and normal.

The pooh smeared on the wall in the bathroom of the basement.

Weird photos in the basement that Patsy claims to have never seen or doesn't know what they would be doing there.

The train room in the basement was BURKE'S hang out- not JB's.

Burke as the perpetrator explains exactly why Patsy Ramsy didn't hold her other 'baby closer' that day and (at least part of) the reason why he was sent away that day. Also for one or both of their parts in the cover up it would help explain why John and Patsy weren't seen to comfort each other at all on that fateful day.

Burkes medical records sealed.

The books in the house found at the time of the murder in regards to parenting.

What kind of behavior exhibited by Burke did both John and Patsy let occur and turned a blind eye to leading up to the murder?

Jonbebet's beloved dog living at the neighbors.

The "wine room" or the "wine cellar" which never held any actual wine and was actually disgusting. If that one thing doesn't show the Ramsey facade in a nutshell, I don't know what does. You say tomato I say tamato.

I was trying to end this post by inserting the smiling photo of Burke from the funeral but don't know how. Sigh

BBM : what photos are these ? TIA

Wonder if BR girlfriend is watching the cbs show.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Why does BR say now that he got up that night, and went downstairs to play with his toys ?

Lin Wood is tweeting. Saying that he is going to sue CBS and everybody involved in that special!

I strongly believe John would never have allowed that ridiculous note to be used. That is one of the reasons I don't think he was in on the staging.

You think he slept thru the night and didn't realize there was no real intruder until after the phone call? Possible, but I can't believe she would think he wouldn't figure it out, and if that was the case why wouldn't she have just awakened him before the staging and admitted it? To think she tried to accomplish the staging by herself and then had to look forward to trying to deceive the authorities and John also for the rest of their lives seems like it would be more than she could emotionally or mentally handle? At least there would be a chance they could do it if they had each other to rely on and cover for? To undertake that alone - I just don't think she could have held up?

Why does BR say now that he got up that night, and went downstairs to play with his toys ?

That's what I asked also. Why admit he went downstairs at all? But maybe he's just trying to be truthful to a point, and then realizing that to admit the next step, that JB was with him, is too incriminating. All in all though, it's apparent the guy is somewhat disturbed, so it's hard to second guess how his thought process is working?

Kolar and his book (Self published on his dime) really got this ball rolling- he did have access to everything.

Burke's behavior then and now is NOT NORMAL.

Burke would not speak with BPD recently. WHY- why wouldn't he speak to investigators if he has nothing to hide?
DP would have us believe he is shy, awkward and SHELTERED- yet he goes on a syndicated program to be aired WORLDWIDE, the same show his father and lawyer were interviewed on too- but he wouldn't speak in PRIVATE to the police?

The pooh, the pooh, the pooh... smeared all over JB chocolates. SHE didn't do that to her own chocolates and if she did there were much more serious issues with everyone else in that house too if she was the only one to be known as sweet, happy and normal.

The pooh smeared on the wall in the bathroom of the basement.

Weird photos in the basement that Patsy claims to have never seen or doesn't know what they would be doing there.

The train room in the basement was BURKE'S hang out- not JB's.

Burke as the perpetrator explains exactly why Patsy Ramsy didn't hold her other 'baby closer' that day and (at least part of) the reason why he was sent away that day. Also for one or both of their parts in the cover up it would help explain why John and Patsy weren't seen to comfort each other at all on that fateful day.

Burkes medical records sealed.

The books in the house found at the time of the murder in regards to parenting.

What kind of behavior exhibited by Burke did both John and Patsy let occur and turned a blind eye to leading up to the murder?

Jonbebet's beloved dog living at the neighbors.

The "wine room" or the "wine cellar" which never held any actual wine and was actually disgusting. If that one thing doesn't show the Ramsey facade in a nutshell, I don't know what does. You say tomato I say tamato.

I was trying to end this post by inserting the smiling photo of Burke from the funeral but don't know how. Sigh

I didn't realize they had a dog. Very cute poodle or maltese mix. Was it living with the Ramsey's at the time of her murder?

The children I have known that did fecal smearing were all highly disturbed. Especially so in 9 year old children. And smearing feces on JBR's candy is very telling. jmo
What's really telling is this box of candy was something allegedly JBR received that very Xmas! It's not like only happened months or a year before. It was that recent.

The investigators believe the crime scene exhibits evidence of staging by *both* parents, not just PR.

Liz b. -that was new news I don't think any of us knew about. I think Burke Ramsey shows signs of a sociopath from childhood in the interviews with the psychologist that showed little to no remorse of his sister, to today, where he lied to Dr. Phil on multiple times, and I don't care what Dr. Phil says, his demeanor was not only inappropriate, it was disturbing, and indicative of a sociopath.

Plumeria5 - the dog Jax was at a friends house because the Ramsey's had planned on leaving town. They dropped him off prior to the White's party because they were leaving early the next morning.

Burke 'acting' out the head blow to JBR in the interview with the psychologist when he was 9 or 10, was something that really stood out to Clemente, whose expertise is on child crimes, behavior, etc. He said that is not at all typical behavior and shows he was very aware of how and where JBR was hit. That Burke had zero affect or empathy for his sister also stood out to them. He wasn't sorry she was gone, not one bit.

That's what I asked also. Why admit he went downstairs at all? But maybe he's just trying to be truthful to a point, and then realizing that to admit the next step, that JB was with him, is too incriminating. All in all though, it's apparent the guy is somewhat disturbed, so it's hard to second guess how his thought process is working?

What's telling about his admission now when he is 29 is that when he was being interviewed by the psychologist he said he went to sleep and that he was a very deep sleeper. Once he admitted to getting up that night, it placed him at the scene of the crime.

Yes and Burke talking about how much of a deep sleeper he was really pinged for the investigators -- it was Burke selling this idea of him being asleep. Then later in the same interview he says he was awake but with his eyes closed, trying to get back to sleep. He was age 9 almost 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500