Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not dissing anyone's idea. Just going for clarification.

Why kill her ?

IMO, killing her was the only way (in their minds) to rid themselves of a perceived threat; to their freedom? did she discover on going or past crime that couldn't see the light of day?

Again, so very sorry for your loss. I think if I had a doctor like Dr. Sievers I would be in deep grief. You are courageous for reading and contributing to a thread that is dedicated only to theories of what has to be the worst possibility for those who love her. I think most people here know that MS did not start the account. A lot of people think there will be more than one more arrest. Your motives for fundraising were true and pure. That doesn't mean that everyone's are. We are trying to find the evil that lurks that led to this amazing woman being murdered.
I hope you will get verified insider status so that we can discuss your point of view as verified and also quote you.

Thank you for your kind words. I have been verified by Tricia. Certainly, I have a gut feeling, but I'm trying to be respectful to the family and wait for more evidence before forming an opinion.

EXCERPT:
2.) On the donation account that seems to draw a great deal of criticism, disgust, and suspicion, I'll state a couple of facts: I personally established a donation account at the local bank a few days after her death. RSBM

May I ask how Mark responded when you gave him the money or access to the account? RSBM

SouthWFlorida - I’m curious, too, to know how MS responded to the account you set up. Are you the custodian of this bank account?

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/new-details-in-murder-investigation-of-teresa-sievers/
“A former patient of Sievers has also set up an account in her name at Capital Bank Brooks Grande Plaza located at 8100 Health Park Center Blvd. in Bonita Springs

May I ask how Mark responded when you gave him the money or access to the account? I'm not sure how accounts work but I'm assuming you need to contact him so he can receive the money?!

I've only seen Mark at the funeral where I spoke to him very briefly. So, I have no response from him about the donation account I opened. And, yes - Mark was notified and had to approve the account that I set up. The bank manager handled this communication and transaction for me. I never spoke directly to Mark while setting up the account. The bank manager knew Mark and told me he would take care of it.

SouthWFlorida - I’m curious, too, to know how MS responded to the account you set up. Are you the custodian of this bank account?

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/new-details-in-murder-investigation-of-teresa-sievers/
“A former patient of Sievers has also set up an account in her name at Capital Bank Brooks Grande Plaza located at 8100 Health Park Center Blvd. in Bonita Springs.”

That at is the account that I set up, yes. I am not the custodian. I set it up that Mark was the beneficiary.

Thank you for your kind words. I have been verified by Tricia. Certainly, I have a gut feeling, but I'm trying to be respectful to the family and wait for more evidence before forming an opinion.

That is great!:)
I was just taking everyone's word that they were insiders and quoting them, etc. I didn't know exactly how it works in terms of whether people have to have it written under their name.
I can understand why you would hold back with your opinion. I want sh it weren't going the way it seems to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is great!:)
I was just taking everyone's word that they were insiders and quoting them, etc. I didn't know exactly how it works in terms of whether people have to have it written under their name.
I can understand why you would hold back with your opinion. I want sh it weren't going the way it seems to be.

Yes, in my case, I had an email and phone call to become verified. I provided a statement that showed both my name and Dr. Sievers. They really do verify people!

That at is the account that I set up, yes. I am not the custodian. I set it up that Mark was the beneficiary.

Do you still have control over the account and..did you change beneficiary or is Mark still the beneficiary ? Iirc there were four or more accounts ..most now changed to the girls.

That was very thoughtful of you & I'm sure you were thinking of the lovely children.
Did MS already receive the money?
If so, was there any word conveyed of thanks somehow? If not, how do you know he received the money?

If MS hasn't received the money yet, when will it be released to him?

And finally, what prompted you to think that MS would need money---and I'm only asking because they seemed established, iykwim?

Have any of the contributors to the account you started ask for their donation back? If this case progresses & MS is implicated further & therefore contributors ask for their donation back because they want it to go to the custodian of the children (& for the children), will you feel you have to find a way to get their money back?

Once again, SW.....I believe your intentions are noble. & admirable.

Do you still have control over the account and..did you change beneficiary or is Mark still the beneficiary ? Iirc there were four or more accounts ..most now changed to the girls.

I never had control over the account. I set it up with an initial donation. The account was always set up in Marks's name as a Sievers Family Donation Account. So, I have no power to change it.

I never had control over the account. I set it up with an initial donation. The account was always set up in Marks's name as a Sievers Family Donation Account. So, I have no power to change it.

I'll add that that was very kind of you (Although kind doesn't seem to be a significant enough adjective.) I am sure there were people, especially other patients, wondering where they could give. And I am sure there will be eyes on this account and that the money will go to the right place. She seems like one of those people I wish I could know.

Okay, thank you!! I wasn't questioning you setting up the account, I was only curious (and nosey!) about if you had talked to Mark and how he responded. (Happy, rude, distant, etc.) I just was looking for the scoop on him

That was very thoughtful of you & I'm sure you were thinking of the lovely children.
Did MS already receive the money?
If so, was there any word conveyed of thanks somehow? If not, how do you know he received the money?

If MS hasn't received the money yet, when will it be released to him?

And finally, what prompted you to think that MS would need money---and I'm only asking because they seemed established, iykwim?

Have any of the contributors to the account you started ask for their donation back? If this case progresses & MS is implicated further & therefore contributors ask for their donation back because they want it to go to the custodian of the children (& for the children), will you feel you have to find a way to get their money back?

Once again, SW.....I believe your intentions are noble. & admirable.

The bank manager explained to me that Mark would be provided a debit card attached to the account. He could remove the money anytime after he received the debit card. I have no access to the account, so I have no idea who else contributed or how much. I also have no control to change the account. You asked - What prompted me to think they would need money? - I'll try to explain:

I first heard about Dr. Siever's murder at lunchtime on Tuesday. After crying hysterically for quite some time.... And I'm sure this sounds weird... I drove 5 minutes up the street to her office. I ran in looking for her. I wanted to see her and wake up from my horrible nightmare. I'm guessing I was met by detectives and the note on her door. I asked to see Dr. Sievers nurse. She wasn't there. I returned home and did not sleep all day or night. On Wednesday morning, driven by a need to just do something to help, I thought of a donation account. I contacted a mutual friend of mine and Dr. Sievers and was told about the account. I don't personally like because they keep a percentage. So, I went to my local bank and talked to the manager. In my mind, Dr. Sievers did not live an extravagant lifestyle, and she was the only income producer in her family. I also considered that even if she did have life insurance, it would likely be delayed with an investigation. With the pain and suffering of her family, I did not want them to have the added burden of financial worry. I hope this helps you understand more about the account.

Also......someone else posted on an earlier thread that this might have meant that an MD could call it a death and not need a call to EMS. I am sure that TS and MS had insurance, but almost all policies require that people pay a percentage of ambulance/doctor costs and they do add up to a lot in emergencies. Could he be greedy AND cheap? I'm gonna go for......YES!!!!!

Thats just the thing. There were funds set up in the community by people that no doubt meant well. There was absolutely no need or other explanation for the million dollar goal but plain greed. No matter who set it up. Someone wanted to make alot of money or raise ALOT of money. Got to question whats in it for them? jmo

Yes, in my case, I had an email and phone call to become verified. I provided a statement that showed both my name and Dr. Sievers. They really do verify people!

:)

Yep, we really do verify everyone who has any sort of inside knowledge that they are willing to share. So, thank you! We are as thorough as we can possibly be. We take it very seriously as it is our credibility at stake.

Only Tricia, administrators and the member it is associated with can edit a tagline. So if you see "Verified ____", you can rest assured they have been verified. (Any member who edits their own tagline to indicate they're verified in any capacity will be automatically banned.) If anyone is ever in doubt, check this list as well. Only WS staff can make additions to this list.

Thats just the thing. There were funds set up in the community by people that no doubt meant well. There was absolutely no need or other explanation for the million dollar goal but plain greed. No matter who set it up. Someone wanted to make alot of money or raise ALOT of money. Got to question whats in it for them? jmo

I cannot shake the fact that the posts on MS Facebook page ceased on July 12, the same day as CWW first raid.

I cannot shake the fact that the posts on MS Facebook page ceased on July 12, the same day as CWW first raid.

Also, it all of a sudden got changed to go to a charity next then changed again. I think the account became a hot potato.

The bank manager explained to me that Mark would be provided a debit card attached to the account. He could remove the money anytime after he received the debit card. I have no access to the account, so I have no idea who else contributed or how much. I also have no control to change the account. You asked - What prompted me to think they would need money? - I'll try to explain:

I first heard about Dr. Siever's murder at lunchtime on Tuesday. After crying hysterically for quite some time.... And I'm sure this sounds weird... I drove 5 minutes up the street to her office. I ran in looking for her. I wanted to see her and wake up from my horrible nightmare. I'm guessing I was met by detectives and the note on her door. I asked to see Dr. Sievers nurse. She wasn't there. I returned home and did not sleep all day or night. On Wednesday morning, driven by a need to just do something to help, I thought of a donation account. I contacted a mutual friend of mine and Dr. Sievers and was told about the account. I don't personally like because they keep a percentage. So, I went to my local bank and talked to the manager. In my mind, Dr. Sievers did not live an extravagant lifestyle, and she was the only income producer in her family. I also considered that even if she did have life insurance, it would likely be delayed with an investigation. With the pain and suffering of her family, I did not want them to have the added burden of financial worry. I hope this helps you understand more about the account.

I just want to give you a big hug! :hug:

Just reading so many testimonials from people who knew her personally so well, everyone always comments about what a generous, caring woman she was... And now reading your post above, it is evident why you cared so much about her. You both have the same philosophy. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member