Dreams/Visions? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be a great thing for us sluething here if the locals new any county land surveyors who might know the ins and out in the county and communities. At this point a salt of the older person who knows those back woods from yrs of growing up making them long term residents. I know I'm scraping but I'm not to old to beg! LOL! The stillness of the Lindsey thread is so troubling. Everytime I see her name in the astro thread it makes me so sad to see the stalemate.

Preachers Slough Area pictures posted here.

Jennifer O I was reading my space intro's from local musicians in Mc Cleary. Those guys seem to know the talk and walk in towns they play in, anything right? Came to check in and there were your photos. I am effected by them! I know this could be anywhere but it has drawn me in...! I haven't checked anything associated with this slew nor have I looked at any property in a park except those boy scouts photos, because I didn't want to be jaded. I new this would have to hit me. I still don't know where the slough is. If there is a clearing anywhere past any of those photos wherever it is I would say please go check. SS has talked about a bridge and maybe it isn't the Mc Cleary town one as I think your pic resembles that one a bit. Checking the brown bldg, look out center is a good thing if a clearing is around. Thinking about that moment and how distortedly tall the perp appeared from a laying position tells me that this clearing you can walk into after those trails like you posted wasn't a football field (I never felt that) but may have not been as long stretching to right turn rd. as it seemed and I was in a strange moment knowing while this is going on there were things around I knew in that moment I need to focus more on but I had to follow through while taking glimpses from the back of the clearing. One of the things I didn't mention was something that was going through me mind and I felt it was trivial and honestly couldn't pay attention to it and it was a thought that kept annoyingly bothering me at an intense time and it was saying, "See if theres a cabin home, pk ranger station, picnic tables Is that one, look again" I didn't post it because I couldn't be definate. JO it looks just like that brown bld, look out sluegh I swear! If I'm laying from the forrest edge it was to my right over the brush holding the broken down gray rope and you could walk up yo it. I'll be backnetting

Jo thanking for doing such a kind thing after a diffficult day! I'm appreciative and hope that others surrounding this case, main people around Lindsey are as well. Not often enough do you see people ging that extra mi. Lindsey wherever she is gracing herself she knows. Your a dear! Be careful when your out and about because you never know who lurks on these threads. Hope you have some Annie Oakley in you! LOL! Hubby is home gotta watch NG and talk about the day. I can't quit saying thanks these are invaluable at least to me. What did you feel or notice in the areas? Good Day huh?

I Imagine this area has been search but just kind of getting idea's from her description kind of like how she pictures the sky in the Bonner picture and the coloration of the clothing. Also trying to see if there is anything else that other people might have mention. Trying to stay as open minded of the possibilities. I am glad that other's have looked at this area. Sometimes it is hard to describe what you see in a dream and if you can picture similar things helps a bit for others to follow. I know it has with me...

Hi Tamg, The color has me a bit confused now as I thought Karen said it was khaki colored material and now I see an olive green. And I also thought the fabric was a heavier weight polyester, no wrinkle fabric. I guess the jacket in the photo of Mary B threw me off a bit. xox

Snipped for space
One of the things I didn't mention was something that was going through me mind and I felt it was trivial and honestly couldn't pay attention to it and it was a thought that kept annoyingly bothering me at an intense time and it was saying, "See if theres a cabin home, pk ranger station, picnic tables Is that one, look again" I didn't post it because I couldn't be definate. JO it looks just like that brown bld, look out sluegh I swear! If I'm laying from the forrest edge it was to my right over the brush holding the broken down gray rope and you could walk up yo it. I'll be backnetting

I'm thinking back to the ORV park in McCleary again as these things could all be found there. We did have a great satellite view of the park but can't find it now. A regular map doesn't show one the lay of the land, meadows and openings in between the forested areas.

And the Capitol Forest goes a considerable distance down south to an area level with Chehalis I believe. Probably 20 to 25 miles both down and across it. The ORV Park is on the very north side of the Capitol Forest.

One more thought which might mean nothing is originally all these cleared areas were covered with trees and logged off, I think with a rare exception. Depending how far away from civilization or a town it is, I would think there would be remnants of old logging roads, some having been made into permanent roads. A local man might have a good lay of the land!

That above paragraph might mean nothing, just threw it out ;)

PS to anyone: Have we learned what happened in the disciplinary hearing for 'Al/Allen'?

Salem (I love that hat name) Looks like Triple A club to me! Maybe a TripleA membership, or has used Triple A while on his road trips. Lets Go to googleing! Thanks. I 'v got to believe this positive energy working on this case will bring something to light. I wish tuba could do an update on Lindsey since last thurs. seem to come and go. Keep the faith!
There are several companies in WA with a triple A logo:

AAA Steam Clean in Wenatchee, WA (Someone having their rugs cleaned in McCleary?)

AAA Pressure Washing Co. in Woodinville, WA

AAA Auto Wrecking in Kent, WA

AAA Auto Club - everywhere USA

AAA Moving and Storage in Lakewood, WA

Hi Tamg, The color has me a bit confused now as I thought Karen said it was khaki colored material and now I see an olive green. And I also thought the fabric was a heavier weight polyester, no wrinkle fabric. I guess the jacket in the photo of Mary B threw me off a bit. xox
You got that from the list I did. Sorry. I was thinking khaki type pants, but I did put the color as military/olive green (I think).

I'm sorry I didn't mean to confuse. I was in a moment when i was puting out that description and besides Lindsey this matching color pants and shirt would be no.2 in importance of being vivid. The green is spot on and I wish I could see those pants. You would think these rangers would have a calerder or something to show off those dud's! It's impossible for me and I'v gotten a wealth of info from uniforms and everything related. Anyway, What i meant by Kcky and I even hesitated to use it because. I meant kacky feel with olive green. I just didn't know how to word what was flowing from my mouth. Does that help? The gage of the polyester cotton pants is to difficult to explain other than what I wrote. Wish I could photo shop or whatever it takesbecause I think I could put the whole darn area together from the different things that have been found on this thread. <3

Jennifer, your photos are really great. This is the area where the serial killer dumped 2 bodies. I mean the general area, not in the park.

What a lovely place to go walking. It gives a very serene and green feeling to me.

PS: I assume that is your handsome son with his little one. Great pic, and thanks for that!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to confuse. I was in a moment when i was puting out that description and besides Lindsey this matching color pants and shirt would be no.2 in importance of being vivid. The green is spot on and I wish I could see those pants. You would think these rangers would have a calerder or something to show off those dud's! It's impossible for me and I'v gotten a wealth of info from uniforms and everything related. Anyway, What i meant by Kcky and I even hesitated to use it because. I meant kacky feel with olive green. I just didn't know how to word what was flowing from my mouth. Does that help? The gage of the polyester cotton pants is to difficult to explain other than what I wrote. Wish I could photo shop or whatever it takesbecause I think I could put the whole darn area together from the different things that have been found on this thread. <3

I understand it now and went back to read your original post which said olive green. LOL

Jennifer O I was reading my space intro's from local musicians in Mc Cleary. Those guys seem to know the talk and walk in towns they play in, anything right? Came to check in and there were your photos. I am effected by them! I know this could be anywhere but it has drawn me in...! I haven't checked anything associated with this slew nor have I looked at any property in a park except those boy scouts photos, because I didn't want to be jaded. I new this would have to hit me. I still don't know where the slough is. If there is a clearing anywhere past any of those photos wherever it is I would say please go check. SS has talked about a bridge and maybe it isn't the Mc Cleary town one as I think your pic resembles that one a bit. Checking the brown bldg, look out center is a good thing if a clearing is around. Thinking about that moment and how distortedly tall the perp appeared from a laying position tells me that this clearing you can walk into after those trails like you posted wasn't a football field (I never felt that) but may have not been as long stretching to right turn rd. as it seemed and I was in a strange moment knowing while this is going on there were things around I knew in that moment I need to focus more on but I had to follow through while taking glimpses from the back of the clearing. One of the things I didn't mention was something that was going through me mind and I felt it was trivial and honestly couldn't pay attention to it and it was a thought that kept annoyingly bothering me at an intense time and it was saying, "See if theres a cabin home, pk ranger station, picnic tables Is that one, look again" I didn't post it because I couldn't be definate. JO it looks just like that brown bld, look out sluegh I swear! If I'm laying from the forrest edge it was to my right over the brush holding the broken down gray rope and you could walk up yo it. I'll be backnetting

Which bands are you talking about? I'm not a bar kind of person so I really don't know a lot about the music scene or even the bands in places like that.

here is a map marking the area of where the pictures were taken. Basicly it's a trail that runs between the Slough and Highway 107 (you can see the cars through the trees.. it's maybe 15 feet from the highway to the trail and another 10 or 15 feet from the trail to the slough). The trail was actually put in after they removed the railroad tracks.
Sorry if this is huge, I wanted to show details
Red is the parking lot, purple line is the first bridge I have pictures of, greenblueish is the trail, I went as far as the purple dot. Maybe tomorrow I can go the rest of the trail and take more pictures
ps.jpg

I only took the 1 1/4 mile walk. I could have gone another 3 miles but decided that coming home sounded better (man was I beat, I even took a mini nap and I never do that during the day. lol)

There are no cabins, park ranger stations, buildings of any sort, pic nic tables or anything along Preachers Slough. It's just a trail along the Slough with a few signs pointing out things (like the trees and wildlife in the area) and they have a few benches along the way. The brown thing you see in the second picture is a bulletin board for posting signs. Not a building.

And no worries on going alone.. my dogs go with me.

Jennifer, your photos are really great. This is the area where the serial killer dumped 2 bodies. I mean the general area, not in the park.

What a lovely place to go walking. It gives a very serene and green feeling to me.

PS: I assume that is your handsome son with his little one. Great pic, and thanks for that!

Yep, general area. I think it's about 5 or so miles to where he dumped the bodies.
We usually walk the dogs at Preachers Slough or across the Slough at another place that is called Friends Landing. Both are very nice places to get away and enjoy nature.

And yes, that's my son and granddaughter. Thank you. :)

Does it look as I explained. You felt the serene vibe of stillness? Did you get a feel of a clearing beyond? I'm getting all my info from all of you and surprised by such closeness of a crime. I still don't know where this sleugh is??

Does it look as I explained. You felt the serene vibe of stillness? Did you get a feel of a clearing beyond? I'm getting all my info from all of you and surprised by such closeness of a crime. I still don't know where this sleugh is??

20 miles WSW from McCleary. Just south of Montesano across the Chehalis river.

blue is McCleary, red is Preachers Slough
ps2.jpg

Yes Karen, I did feel that and part of it may be from the way Jennifer took the shots. The vibrant green and feeling of a clearing beyond popped right out at me.

I did know before hand that 15 to 20 years ago there was a serial rapist/convicted killer who chose a logging road about 5 miles away to the west, closer to Aberdeen off Preachers Slough Road, to dump one and possibly a second body along that road.

So close and yet so far away from each other, these two areas seemed in my mind looking at her photos. I wondered when they put in the bridge and made the interpretive walkway. Maybe long after the grizzly deaths down the road. And thinking of that I thought maybe that is why Jennifer's fav walking spot is so comfortable to look at and it draws one right in as though they could be there just by looking at a photo. It could be a cleansing karma to balance out the bad is all I could think of. I don't think anyone would take someone there and leave her body behind. It could be I don't want to believe that could happen there.

And so that led me right back to the ORV Park in Capitol Forest. xox

From Evergreen State College in Olympia: "Many roads lead to the Capitol Forest, it's 90,000 acres of single track, logging roads, and trees. We suggest taking Hwy 101 south to the Rock Candy Mountain entrance to find our favorite trails. To purchase a map call DNR's Photo and Map Sales at (360) 902-1234.

From Washington State Dept of Fish and Wildlife: "Capitol State Forest - DC Line Road - Located in the Capitol Forest between Porter and Oakville opposite of State Route 12 &#8211; Mile Post 31. Approximately 4 miles of road accessing good views of both timber and cut over areas. Be extremely cautious. Logging is occurring on this road and there could be brush pickers.

{It looks like there is access into the forest where entry is not regulated off Hwy 12 on the west edge of the Forest. The ORV Park is off Hwy 8 on the north edge}

Just as a point of interest, this is a map of a part of the Capitol Forest. You can work a video camera to get views of the trails that head over to Porter:

http://www.capitolforest.com/detailedmapgreenline6page.html

Snippet
"Green Line #6

You gain access to Green Line #6 from Mima Falls Trailhead. You get there from Little Rock west on 128th street, then south on Mima road to the
Bordeaux road and then north on the Bordeaux road to Mima Falls trailhead. This trail begins right out of this facility in SE ¼, SE ¼, NE ¼, T16N, R3W.
Green Line #6 leaves the facility in a northerly direction and generally goes in a north and westerly direction towards Porter creek campground. This trail is 21.0 miles long and crosses logging roads 13 times. There are at least 29 stream crossings, 4 of these crossings have bridges over the streams. This trail terminates on the B-1000 in NE ¼, NE ¼, NE ¼, Sec. 12, T7N, R5W, about 1/2 mile north of Porter Creek campground."

I think this area can be accessed by roads close to Porter, and Porter is not that far from McCleary. I noted one in my other post, mile marker #31 on Hwy 12 between Oakdale and Porter.

A local could know exactly how to reach a perfect spot if he grew up there and knew the access point and roads. He would think no one would ever be the wiser. Just sayin'.

Plus I just read that part of the Green Line #6 Trail is washed out due to a mudslide. The Forest certainly has a big link to mud which was in Tuba's writing. xoxoxox

OMG, Sorry, I didn't mean to go O/T from Dreams and Visions. I just realized I got a bit carried away on researching the Capitol Forest. I could move this to the misc. thread for 'keeper' info for later so it won't get lost, maybe tomorrow Hee Hee, as I am too tired right now.
sm_rose.gif

Thank you Jennifer for the taking the beautiful pictures. Three areas there was both bridges and that area where you turned right. The second bridge moreso where that railing is only oneside and kind of reminded me of a rail track with the ties being over head instead of under me. Yet the first bridge had the cement/aspect to it. Kind of looking for sort of a ravin with trees on both sides that are fairly tall and trees that where in front but the ones in front seemed lower why got the impression was some sort of ravin. Grass was green and taller almost like hay ready to be mowed. I was kind of trying to combine what kagey was seeing as well at what I had seen/dreamed. I did not get the feeling of the water of being blackwater.. and it didn't feel dirty to me. In dream it was pond off to left of railroad tracks and heard black water but it felt dirty and believe it is out in country side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500