Drew is ENGAGED!

I really thought he would have been arrested and charged with murder by now.......sigh.

He seems more smug than ever.....very confident Stacy's body won't show up.......and that there's not enough evidence to convict him of Kathleen's murder.

Man's laws may not get him this time around but he better watch out for that "karma stuff".........ask OJ bout that:crazy:.

I really thought he would have been arrested and charged with murder by now.......sigh.

He seems more smug than ever.....very confident Stacy's body won't show up.......and that there's not enough evidence to convict him of Kathleen's murder.

Man's laws may not get him this time around but he better watch out for that "karma stuff".........ask OJ bout that:crazy:.
I've had this theory for a long time, but I think, while there is some narcisism with Drew, he pushes as many buttons as possible because it is to his advantage for charges to be filed sooner, rather than later. He would love to get charged before all the facts are in. That is how OJ got off. There was too big a push to charge him asap. Still having said that, it is hard to be patient with this guy.

So what is this? This book author guy keeps revealing all this trash on DP? Does he think it will help in sell books?

Sorry, I don't feel one bit sorry for this chick. :rolleyes:
She knows darn well what she's getting herself into. :bang:
I'm not worried about her kids either, because he's never hurt children, that we know of.

When are they going to put this guy where he belongs?:behindbar

:mad:
fran

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/us_world/Drews-Fiance-Moves-In.html

Drew Peterson's Fiance Moves In

True but I am not sure that he has ever married a woman who had children prior to the marriage. All the children in the household he has a bond with. I have wondered if perhaps that wasn't on purpose. Maybe he avoided marrying women with children, and had to drop his standards recently.

I BOLDED PART OF YOUR STATEMENT........if he does that........where would her half of property go to? kids? and if he is a gambler, he can wait another 5 years and claim her dead and get the life insurance money. DP thinks he will never see a jail cell.................IMOO

I'm not an attorney, but I am thinking that if the judge looks at it as Stacey has not been declared dead that the judge will look at it as she abandoned the home and the children, therefore he could grant it all to DrewP. Now if the judge looks at it as Stacey is dead, then he could very well put her portion all in trust for the children. Only thing is that DrewP is the parent and he could be declared guardian for the trust. That happened in the Savio case, but she was thought to be an accident at the time.

It would be great if he had a little too much to drink some night and talked a little too much........wonder if she'd get spooked.

LOL, I wonder if he is still in contact with his online romances? This girl is 23. I wonder how her parents feel about their 23 year old daughter becoming engaged to a 54 year old, womanizer, veteran of 4 marriages, father of 6, who is the suspect in the case of one murdered wife and a person of interest in the murder of another? Just the kind of man that I wouldn't want my dau. to talk to let alone date.

Seems her dad really objects but he maybe should be careful - stacies mom objected and shes missing too.

He has one set of gigantic b@lls, doesn't he.
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Yes, I had thought about Stacy's assets - about where they would go. That's why I mention the financial aspect of not filing for dissolution.

I do think Drew is driven by the financial aspect - that's why he killed Kathleen and that's why he couldn't let Stacy divorce him. He's money hungry - likes his lifestyle.

I think thats a huge part of it myself. Doesn't getting married to someone with kids add child support to the household too?

I cannot imagine for the life of me what on earth a beautiful young girl,who would consider being with something like him , must be thinking inside her head. :eek:

Gosh. I have a real problem with someone whose current legal wife *of the home* (not living separately) goes missing and leaves her kids- and not too long after (IMO) he's engaged again, without a resolution to what happened to his wife? The mother of his kids? :banghead:

I mean, I can't even see how he could have his mind on dating with all this going on (and WHO would date someone in his position, never mind that!)

What in the world are people thinking here? Drew and the fiance? Both of them. I just don't comprehend it.

I pray daily they will FIND her. If they found her, it would put an end to this man's MIRAGE. Seriously, dude's living in a mental desert. His emotional landscape is barren.

snipped from Angel4Alpha's post above

Seems her dad really objects but he maybe should be careful - stacies mom objected and shes missing too.

I'm not sure what you're referring to about Stacy's mom objecting and being missing ... Stacy's mom went missing when Stacy was 15.

What did she object to?

DP preys on young girls from very disfunctional families who NEED a father figure???? Why didn't he ask KC out??? Now that would be a match!!!

Brilliant!!! wouldn't they be a perfect match!! Maybe they would do each other in.

I really truly hope he doesn't get away with two murders. I think it gives other people ideas. They can say "Drew" murdered two of his wives and he's not charged with anything. Plus the fact he's a retired LE makes it worse to me. He knows just what not to do to get caught. There has to be something on him to convict him, there just has to. Stacey and Kathleen deserve justice. Stacey deserves a proper burial. I hate Drew... It has to catch up with him sooner than later. I hope, I hope

Minute forensic evidence was most likely taken from Stacy's bedroom. Even when you know what is involved with processing a crime scene, it's got to be impossible to not leave something incriminating behind. LE was in Stacy's bedroom very quickly - that's the good news. But, I keep thinking that without a body, the job of proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a lot more difficult. Sometimes it's years before someone is arrested. I hope that's not the case here. They should bring in Mark Fuhrman - he might be a racist, but he's an amazing detective. JMO

Um, I think Mark Fuhrman was involved through his connection with Greta Van Sustern. Didn't turn out so well. IIRC Mark actually made up the story about Drew and Tom being on the surveillance tape from the coffee shop? Didn't it turn out to not be Drew and Tom?

There is a link about Mark (maybe more than one)... see post #7 http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56774

Ohhhhhhh, wasn't aware of any of that. It's hard to believe he would make up something so easily proven incorrect. (Not insinuating he's an angel, just making the point that it's really dumb to do something that is easily proven wrong).

snipped from Angel4Alpha's post above

I'm not sure what you're referring to about Stacy's mom objecting and being missing ... Stacy's mom went missing when Stacy was 15.

What did she object to?

Noway..Let's not overlook the young girl D. was sneaking around dating and her brother objected..and was later found 'hanging' in the garage..:shutup:

Drew has an ego not much different than our ousted former governor Blago. DP's words read ego, he talks about how the words Stacy told him play over and over in his mind, but when did he quote her? Why not the greiving husband? Because what plays over and over in his mind is what he did, and how he played it out.

What a sick sick man...... He likes 'belonging to someone'? More like he likes someone belonging to him, sadly he still thinks woman are like clay.

I can only hope this latest Nightline thing was a nudge in the direction to Will County indicating they need to move in some direction with this grand jury that has been sitting long enough.

Gosh. I have a real problem with someone whose current legal wife *of the home* (not living separately) goes missing and leaves her kids- and not too long after (IMO) he's engaged again, without a resolution to what happened to his wife? The mother of his kids? :banghead:

I mean, I can't even see how he could have his mind on dating with all this going on (and WHO would date someone in his position, never mind that!)

What in the world are people thinking here? Drew and the fiance? Both of them. I just don't comprehend it.

I pray daily they will FIND her. If they found her, it would put an end to this man's MIRAGE. Seriously, dude's living in a mental desert. His emotional landscape is barren.

I watched him on Nightline lastnight & the arrogance of this dirty old man just sent me over the edge!!!! I wanted to thrown my shoe thru the TV set at him.

Drew was smug & as sure of himself as ever! Stacy will never be found!!!!!! He is just to cocky & sure of himself.

His fiance must have a few screws loose in her head....wonder how long it'll be before they find her dead or missing? What does a young girl like her see in a olf goat like him???? :confused:

Drew has an ego not much different than our ousted former governor Blago. DP's words read ego, he talks about how the words Stacy told him play over and over in his mind, but when did he quote her? Why not the greiving husband? Because what plays over and over in his mind is what he did, and how he played it out.

What a sick sick man...... He likes 'belonging to someone'? More like he likes someone belonging to him, sadly he still thinks woman are like clay.

I can only hope this latest Nightline thing was a nudge in the direction to Will County indicating they need to move in some direction with this grand jury that has been sitting long enough.

I hope D crawls back under the rock he crawled out from under......
All he is doing is laughing in LE's face once again. Lets also not forget Kathleen & Stacy's family! What a puke!!!! :furious:

I hope D crawls back under the rock he crawled out from under......
All he is doing is laughing in LE's face once again. Lets also not forget Kathleen & Stacy's family! What a puke!!!! :furious:
All I can say is if she watched his interview where he admitted he likes the early romance, then gets bored after the excitement is gone (paraphrasing), and she still goes through with marrying him, she is clueless. Every one of Drew's x-s talked about how exciting he was at first, but then how controlling and scary he became later. This is a pattern that won't change.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back