Drew Peterson's Trial *FIFTH WEEK* part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Good Morning Y'all !

Could someone please give me an update from the past 2 days of the trial ? THANKS !

I have not had electricity since Tuesday afternoon because of the Hurricane, so I have limited battery for my notebook computer here ... I will be able to read some, but am limited while I am waiting to get somewhere to re-charge.

Oh, one more request : Did the jury wear color-coordinated clothing yesterday Wed. ? Last I read, they wore red/white/blue on Tuesday.

THANKS so much !

:please:

:seeya:

Here's yesterday's recap

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
If you didn't catch yesterday afternoon's dramatic testimony in the #DrewPeterson trial, here's my recap: http://bit.ly/N1syET

Happy you're back and safe!! :hug:

Reading the tweets and comments on InSession FB, it appears the defense attorneys disliked just as much as the accused killer himself. :moo:

What good news!! These folks who gave their opinions on this are those who are at least in some part, following this trial. I wonder how the jurors might feel about the DT bunch.... much different?? Yes, they're supposed to be fair & unbiased, but human nature is human nature. (Obviously my Pollyanna personality is out this morning... I'm close to asking for that red bike for Christmas, but haven't written to Santa about it yet....)

Too scared to hope...

I am, but that's not unusual for me. Right now it's not refreshing itself to show new tweets.

I think it's back now. It was not refreshing for about 5 minutes or so....

:seeya: Good Morning Y'all !

Could someone please give me an update from the past 2 days of the trial ? THANKS !

I have not had electricity since Tuesday afternoon because of the Hurricane, so I have limited battery for my notebook computer here ... I will be able to read some, but am limited while I am waiting to get somewhere to re-charge.

Oh, one more request : Did the jury wear color-coordinated clothing yesterday Wed. ? Last I read, they wore red/white/blue on Tuesday.

THANKS so much !

:please:

Here is a quick recap:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...-Testimony-May-Have-Backfired--167932215.html

Glad you made it through the storm. Stay Safe.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I **LOVE** this one! Very clever, Mr. Ruby!

Jeff Ruby has also set up a handsome reward for anyone who can help us find Stacy! Isn't that wonderful? The next time I am in Louisville, I am definitely going to dine at his restaurant!

I know, me too!

Here are a few tweets from Jeff this morning :

Jeff Ruby ‏@TheRealJeffRuby @InSession When Brodsky opened door to Harry's testimony he opened the door to his client's prison cell."I'm just wild about Harry"(song)

Jeff Ruby ‏@TheRealJeffRuby
@InSession Brodsky drove Peterson to prison yesterday and Harry Smith provided the transportation

Jeff Ruby ‏@TheRealJeffRuby
@VinniePolitan I think Brodsky should have been named an unindicted coconspirator

In Session ‏@InSession
#drewpeterson @ this pt, prosecution is not planning 2 call Dr. Blum; although, he's in the next courtroom testifying in the Vaughn case.

In Session ‏@InSession
#drewpeterson State's rebuttal witnesses we can expect today include Dr. Michael Baden & Dr. Mary Case.

Oh and I think they were wearing BLUE and ORANGE. The first six wore BLUE and the next six wore ORANGE.

In Session The parties are heading into the courtroom. The trial should be starting shortly.

Yesterday the judge told the state that they had to have a 'reason' to call Baden. He needs to be 'rebutting' something, not just testifying. Otherwise he should have been called in to their primary case.

So hopefully they will have an answer for that in court this morning.

Oooohhhh. I missed that, katy -- thank you for your good answer! The button was not enuff.

You are indeed a Wonder and you've been such a treasure to me & all of us. We have a band of angels who take on the job of passing the blow-by-blow and you are one of 'em.
icon12.gif

45 minutes later and we're still waiting for court to start.....unfreakingbelievable!

45 minutes later and we're still waiting for court to start.....unfreakingbelievable!

They were supposed to start early . right?

I have to leave soon and will be away from the computer all day. ugh

What was the perjury testimony that the prosecution feared from the attorney's testimony?
I never read what that was regarding.

:gthanks: for the updates ... I appreciate it !

:please: I hope I have electricity back on at least by the time this trial goes to "Verdict Watch" so that I can follow along !

Catch up with y'all later !

But they're starting 15 minutes earlier today. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I **LOVE** this one! Very clever, Mr. Ruby!

Jeff Ruby has also set up a handsome reward for anyone who can help us find Stacy? Isn't that wonderful. The next time I am in Louisville, I am definitely going to dine at his restaurant!

------------------------------------------
snipped from Shelby's quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8315088#post8315088"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

I know, me too!

Y'all be sure to get one of those little comment cards that they probably have there and let him know how much you & we have appreciated his support for both these women and how much we love his wit and intelligence and his cojones for speaking out.

Did Mr. Smith actually contradict what he had said previously or did he just never say the pure truth so clearly before?
To put him on the stand to show that Stacy was a money hungry woman looking for the best slant in a divorce proceeding to gouge her husband of more money when they knew that she had told him that Drew killed Kathleen???
I don't get it.....I guess they will blame Harry Smith for not having contacted the police about the matter too, in the same way that they did Rev. Schori.
That was attorney-client privilege though.....Mr. Smith wouldn't have to report that, but he sure did us a BIG favor by spilling it yesterday on the stand.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
#DrewPeterson trial in session. Judge on the bench. Some court business before jurors brought in.

It's about time!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member