Drew Peterson's Trial *SECOND WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a juror I would be very skeptical that Kathleen drowned in that tub. The Paramedic stated that Kathleen's hair was 'matted' as best as he could describe. That had to be blood as blood is sticky and would cause a matted look.

Ms. Doman stated (IIRC) that she had kind of followed DP around the house and at one point he was cleaning up the tub. He told her there was a blood spot and he did not want the boys to see it.

Okay, that appears to be the depth of a soaking tub. IF Kathleen drowned with the tub being full of water, then why hasn't anyone even stated that there were faint blood rings around the tub? If the tub slowly drained, there would be a faint blood ring at intervals around the tub. It just does not make sense that Kathleen drowned in that tub, IMO.

As another poster pointed out, why weren't the bottles disturbed around the tub? Why was the towel hanging on the side of the tub where it would have had to get wet in the water were the tub to be filled enough to soak in?

Even another poster stated that Kathleen may have been drowned in the commode. I can see Drew doing that and whacking Kathleen on the head. DP actually had that much disdain for the mother of his children that he drown her in the commode, then staged the rest of it. I can see him calmly doing just that. JMO

I feel DP murdered Kathleen Savio and Stacy just as sure as I am sitting here. They both knew DP had it in him to do it, and he did. JMO

I am glad the trial is starting back this morning. I cannot follow as closely as I want to this week because I am having company coming in tomorrow and they will be here through the weekend. I have to start cooking and baking 'cause that is what grammas are supposed to do.

I look forward to the updates from our update experts!

Morning Everyone!

Beth Karas InSession

about a minute ago via Mobile.

Day 5 of Drew Peterson's trial will begin in less than an hour. Among the next witnesses will be the Illinois State Police evidence technician, Robert Deel, and the scene investigator, Pat Collins.

In Session will be live from Joliet, Illinois with all the news from Drew Peterson murder trial today. Here's what to expect this week: http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/08/06/what-expect-peterson-trial-week

Week 2: Twists, turns ahead in Peterson trial?

There are several key players the prosecution could call when court resumes Tuesday morning:

Robert Deel: The Illinois state police evidence technician gathered evidence in Savio’s bathroom where she was found dead in her bathtub. When Peterson’s fourth wife, Stacy, went missing three years later, investigators exhumed Savio’s body and found the cause of her death was homicide.

Patrick Collins: An Illinois state police investigator and lead investigator on Savio’s death, Collins is expected to testify about why her death was first ruled an accident in 2004.

Chris Wolzen: A locksmith by trade, Wolzen was called to unlock the door to Savio’s house when Peterson and Savio’s neighbors couldn’t get the woman to answer the door.

more at the link

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/08/06/what-expect-peterson-trial-week

Craig Wall‏@craigrwall

#DrewPeterson trial resumes. State Police CSI's expected to testify about what prosecutors called a botched investigation of Savio death

Craig is with FoxChicago

Head wounds typically bleed very heavily.....it is stunning the amount of blood that one can lose when your head is hurt. From what I have read the only blood that has been discussed has been the dried blood that was matted in her hair. I think it is very strange that there wasn't any blood found elsewhere in the bathroom--or elsewhere in the house. The place would have had to have been sanitized for there not be be blood stains even if it was an accident and she was all by herself. It would be very interesting to read the initial crime scene report....if they tested the floor, etc it probably would have been heavily bleached and there would have been trace--even very tiny traces of blood left on the tile or grout A thorough investigation was never done because of his clout as a police officer and an assumption that this *had* to have been an accident.

52s Craig Wall‏@craigrwall

Defense in #DrewPeterson will file motion to challenge homicide conclusion of pathologist Michael Baden alleging it was made before autopsy

Apparently Beth Karas had a one on one with Greenberg. Did anyone watch?

Jeanine Pirro‏@JudgeJeanine

On way to #drewpeterson trial. illinois state cop who said kathleen savio death "accident" w/in 30 min may be on 2day. Shld b interesting

FYI, Beth Karas has just interviewed one of the attorneys (didn't hear which one). She really grilled him but good! He said she was trying to be the next Nancy Grace.

She made some excellent points and he just spun and spun the evidence. I'm was getting tired of InSession having so many of these "spinterviews" with various and sundry member of the defense, but, since yesterday, they are going after the defense a lot more.

Jean Casarez, in an answer to a question about the supposed bias of the judge made the rather interesting response to the effect that the judge was good for the defense.

It was also mentioned yesterday that it was very likely the jury could pick up on both the attorney's tactics and the judge's attitude towards the prosecution.

BTW, I just found the link to NG's interview with Joel Brodsky yesterday. Even if you don't like NG, you'll want to see this.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/08/06/nancy-grace-grills-drew-petersons-attorney

Thank you, NT! Greenberg it is! I'm sure they will repeat the interview sometime soon!
JMHO about the change in tenor of those on IS. They must be reading here and at other sites that have the same opinions we've seen here at WS.

I didn't get a chance to talk about the judge on the radio show last night. But it was a good show! If you missed it, follow this link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/08/06/tricias-true-crime-radio-drew-peterson

It was an interesting one because we were riddled with tech difficulties for the first half an hour! :floorlaugh:

Thank you Kimster, listening to it now. After the show I started to do some looking around on Google. I found a message board to help get prisoners to win Parole. Family's of incarcerated too. I was shocked. So the new C.A.P.E.R. forum is good. Sorry to be a little of topic but wanted to say that.

FYI, Beth Karas has just interviewed one of the attorneys (didn't hear which one). She really grilled him but good! He said she was trying to be the next Nancy Grace.

She made some excellent points and he just spun and spun the evidence. I'm was getting tired of InSession having so many of these "spinterviews" with various and sundry member of the defense, but, since yesterday, they are going after the defense a lot more.

Jean Casarez, in an answer to a question about the supposed bias of the judge made the rather interesting response to the effect that the judge was good for the defense.

It was also mentioned yesterday that it was very likely the jury could pick up on both the attorney's tactics and the judge's attitude towards the prosecution.

Thank you, NT! Greenberg it is! I'm sure they will repeat the interview sometime soon!
JMHO about the change in tenor of those on IS. They must be reading here and at other sites that have the same opinions we've seen here at WS.

Tweeters are congratulating Beth on a job well done! Good for her! GO BETH!! :rocker:

agrimm34‏@agrimm34
Prosecutors' spokesman lists today's witnesses: Michael VanOver; Robert Deel; Pat Collins; Pat O'Neil; James Coughlin #DrewPeterson

1m Craig Wall‏@craigrwall
First witness in #DrewPeterson case expected to be Michael VanOver deputy coroner followed by Robert Deel state police evidence tech

On way to #drewpeterson trial. illinois state cop who said kathleen savio death "accident" w/in 30 min may be on 2day. Shld b interesting

I hope she passes a note to the judge with what she said about him on her show this weekend!!!! Justice for Kathleen. Go away and rot DP!!!

Who called out the judge first? #drewpeterson. Will be watching to see what happens in that crazy courtroom

LOL! You go girl! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member