Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rest in peace Dylan. I have followed this case from the beginning.. I am completely broken hearted.

Oh my goodness - I just saw this on FB and I am in tears. My heart is just breaking for his family. They have been through so much. I pray that they are able to determine more about what happened and he will receive justice.

Did anyone get to watch the news conference or was it all by tweets?

I'm very interested in the comment that there is no reason to believe either parent was involved.

Salem

Yes Salem I watched the entire conference. Yes they said that both parents have been very cooperative and there is no reason to believe either parent was involved.

With the tragic news that Dylan's remains have been found we are opening up a discussion thread.

You must remember NO ONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED!!!

You can speculate and offer reasonable theories as long as you preface them with "In My Opinion". Or "IMO".

This does not give you the right to go off and post something outrageous just because you put "IMO" at the start.

Police say both parents are cooperating.

Please let's keep the discussion real and mature. We will not hesitate to close this thread if things go crazy.

Tricia

I'm very interested in the comment that there is no reason to believe either parent was involved.

Salem

Could barely hear what sheriff was saying or the questions asked of him.

He wasn't wearing a microphone, nor was one near him that I could see.

Salem

Kevin Torres interviewed Bender prior to the news conference, and posted that tweet and facebook post at that time. It was maybe an hour before the press conference. Kevin had been at the sheriff's office, waiting until they were done notifying Mark.

I guess we're back to the abduction theory.

Not necessarily. The sheriff was clear in that not all of the testing was finished and/or nor did he understand all the details of the testing.

My thoughts and prayers are with his friends, family, communities, and all who care about and love him.

I don't even know how to go about this. I feel like I have lost a brother. Is it even normal for a case to affect you so badly?

It has happened to me, with Kenia Monge. ((hugs))

I guess we're back to the abduction theory.
Not me.

Oh my goodness - I just saw this on FB and I am in tears. My heart is just breaking for his family. They have been through so much. I pray that they are able to determine more about what happened and he will receive justice.
Me, too. Was just coming here to post and actually posted on the wrong thread because I am so shook up.
Prayers for his mom and all family and friends that love him. My heart goes out to you.

MOO

I don't even know how to go about this. I feel like I have lost a brother. Is it even normal for a case to affect you so badly?

Yes, it is normal to feel grief from following a case so closely. I've had to step away from WS for awhile after some cases. Take some time for yourself and know your not the only one. Hugs for all that have followed Dylan's story.:grouphug:

R.I.P. Dylan ...I am devastated.. Thoughts and prayers for the family

To Dylan's Family,

My heart breaks for you. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

His poor friends who are all so young as well to hear this news will be devastating .

Not necessarily. The sheriff was clear in that not all of the testing was finished and/or nor did he understand all the details of the testing.

My thoughts and prayers are with his friends, family, communities, and all who care about and love him.

It would be quite a hike in the wrong direction if he walked it.

I never met Dylan or his family, but between Dr. Phil, the WebSleuth's interviews and following the Facebook page, I grew to love this family and Dylan. I know I'm not the only one.

Rest in Peace Dylan. May your family and friends also find peace during these troubled times.

I have no words. :( I've been living in a fairy tale I suppose.
Dear God I hope it was fast .... please let it have been instant!

This is only my opinion, but being Middle Mountain RD is a Trail, he may have been out on a hike that day...if he body was not dumped there somehow.

Rest in Paradise Dylan. Praying for swift justice for you and your family and everyone here who has come to love you too. :rose:

I also just want to say my thoughts are with Azgrandma as well at this difficult time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay