Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember posters stating they must not have found anything when they searched MR's house. Seems they most certainly did.

This case shows that there may be a ton of evidence in a case - like Kyron's, Abby and Libby's, Kaytlynn's, etc., that we just aren't privy to. And that lack of an arrest doesn't mean there isn't enough to charge. That perhaps it comes down to timing, and/or to who the prosecutor is and their personality, etc. Or just needing one more piece of an almost complete puzzle.

I'm thankful to know how much work they do and how they don't give up on these cases.

Great post my friend ...love, love , love the sentiment and common sense in it !
Love ya too Chicky !

Supporters of Mark caused so much upheaval on this site, I hope they're all eating a second serving on crow as they watch from the sidelines! How people could have gone after Elaine so hideously while they supported a killer for their personal drama fix is beyond me! RIP Dylan!

3e1bc58278a3a5a973606ef45e45d5e0.jpg

May he be haunted with every breath he takes

It has been 5 long years, and, like others I had more or less given up, thinking that maybe in 10 or 20 years someone may have a go at attempting to charge him. I have been delighted when I read this. I am enjoying thinking of him smouldering in his cell, he had to have thought he had got away with it.
This has restored my faith. Justice is coming for Dylan. :loveyou:

I wish I could see his face. Both now and at the moment he realized the jig was up!!!

Wait. Are you saying it is child abuse to allow a father to have visitation with his kids? Sometimes courts make mistake,s true. But sometimes they just don't have enough evidence. or the other parents is out of resources to continue fighting.

Oh and we see case after case where kids are murdered while in the care or at the hands of moms too. So I truly hope you're not saying dads are inherently dangerous.

Agreed... and sometimes it's the mother who poses the threat ...
He just happens to be a very sick and twisted individual in this case.

Is this today's mugshot?
ETA I see it is. Not looking so cocky today.
ETAA Judging from his eyes it looks like he got to tie on one good last one before prison. That arrest was this morning and he was already that drunk? Holy cow.

I wonder how much of the evidence Elaine knew about and had to live with while waiting for this day. It would take a stronger woman than I to watch that man live his life while knowing that his home was covered in my child's blood. There isn't a hell hot enough for what Mark Redwine deserves.

I totally agree. I am amazed that she never actually assaulted him. I can easily see myself becoming angry enough to consider it. Her husband and son deserve praise for restraining themselves as well. I am sure it was quite difficult to do.

Re Tricia's previous interviews,this thread is from a 6/27/2013 show(with a friend of MarkR)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...night-6-27-2013-Special-Time-10-30-PM-Eastern

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern
HE'S BACK. MARK REDWINE COMES BACK TO TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO AND IS READY FOR MORE QUESTIONS FOR OUR VERY SHARP LISTENERS.
Starts at about 42

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/03/18/websleuths-radio
ELAINE REDWINE WILL JOIN US TO DISCUSS THE CASE OF HER MISSING TEENAGE SON DYLAN

ETA: see my post #139 for addition links to Dr. Phil interviews

Tricia... thanks for fixing the link!

Wait. Are you saying it is child abuse to allow a father to have visitation with his kids? Sometimes courts make mistake,s true. But sometimes they just don't have enough evidence. or the other parents is out of resources to continue fighting.

Oh and we see case after case where kids are murdered while in the care or at the hands of moms too. So I truly hope you're not saying dads are inherently dangerous.
NO, not saying "all Daddy-time is dangerous"....but definitely think courts should consider the judgment of the primary caretaker. But, I just went through this horrible ordeal (by proxy) in the case of 5 yr old Aramazd...the father is on trial for murdering this lovely little boy....after court ordered visitation!! (My heart is breaking on that case, too.) Of course, I am interjecting my own personal experience into this case.....it is ALL I KNOW, IT IS WHAT I EXPERIENCED. No need to argue the point.... My best friend wrote a book about this....it is all about control and revenge...man or woman. Control and revenge.....I hope no one has a problem with that concept.
It's all good GITANA1, I know you are a fabulous contributor....don't mind being called out.
Love always, IQ

Look at the mugshot. Does his trucking company do drug and alcohol tests of their employees? It is truly frightening to think of him driving down the freeway in a speeding truck...

Did someone ask where the arrest took place?

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/22/mark-redwine-arrested-dylan-redwine-death/

Mark Redwine, whose 13-year-old son Dylan disappeared while visiting him at his home near Vallecito Lake in November of 2012, was arrested on Saturday in connection with the boy’s death.

The arrest, made in Bellingham, Wash.

He is being held on $1 million cash-only bond.

ETA, IT WAS springrain who asked.... Is Bellingham in
Whatcom County?

I'm not as familiar with this case as many of you. The indictment says that Dylan saw compromising photos of Mark. What does that mean?

Just catching up.. looking forward to the press conference.

Are we going to have to wait until Monday?

I'm not as familiar with this case as many of you. The indictment says that Dylan saw compromising photos of Mark. What does that mean?

Mark had photos of himself in umm

Sexually graphic, involved faeces ....

I know there were photos of MW in diapers and cant remember others???? There was a instance of drunken sex on I believe Elaine's front lawn (not with Elaine) but I dont think that was photographed.

Thanks Skibs. Details are starting to come back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels