Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

Just read the letter -- just took four Advil, possibly a cocktail . . . .

:eek:kay:

Selfish. Narcissistic. Delusional. Dettached.

And I would add oppositionally defiant, very!

I totally agree she was flirting with the judge. Nice tray batty pants! I also agree she was basically saying she'll never crack.

What I don't understand and I REALLY wish someone would explain to her that her case is NOT being "tried in the media". Yes, she will get a fair trial and yes, she is innocent until proven guilty -- except that she is guilty -- we already know she is GUILTY for what she's charged with. She took Gabriel when she didn't have custody and she did something with him. That is what she's charged with.

And what was all her talk about not having a formal education? I thought she had been a straight A student?

I think the one good part of the letter is her stating she's doing interviews with LE and such against her atty's approval. Saying she doesn't follow the rules.

Oppositional Defiance a wee bit??

I think that pretty much just burned Raynak's motion to dismiss due to an "illegal interview". How do you like them apples Raynak?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Should we start a pool on how long til he heads for the door? :great:
Oh yeah.

Bold and Red Font By Me, dunno why it came out this way tho. :waitasec:

ITA

She will never tell because the consequences for telling the truth would be MUCH worse than the consequences she is already suffering. IMO

IMO, she has already TOLD the truth and she will never do it AGAIN.

I'd like to add that IF she was given the absolute maximum sentence possible for whatever they can convict her of, and IF her life were incredibly miserable inside her cage, MAYBE she would tell IF she knew there would be something in it for HER.

Isn't the most effective way to be facing a death sentence and have it taken off the table in exchange for the 'information'? Wish that could happen in this case.

*sigh* I guess Det. Salome's repeated statements of EJ's just have a ring of truth to me with respect to her personality (disorders) and history. :banghead:

It makes me wonder if Texas is waiting to press homicide charges until she has her trial on May 9th in Arizona.

Salame was defiant when talking to McQueary. He says his methods worked. And he wanted McQueary to be the first to know that Johnson told him Gabriel was dead.

"She said she killed him. She said she was frustrated with everything and frustrated with you and frustrated with Tammi (Smith) and she figured she was going to go to jail anyway. And she definitely didn't want him (Gabriel) with you and she didn't want him with Tammi (Smith), and she figured that the only thing left to do was to make sure that he could just, you know, Gabe would always be hers, you know? I was getting more information from her as to where he might be. I was really close, and that was when I was interrupted," said Salame.

http://www.kpho.com/news/26696391/detail.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Salame was defiant when talking to McQueary. He says his methods worked. And he wanted McQueary to be the first to know that Johnson told him Gabriel was dead.

"She said she killed him. She said she was frustrated with everything and frustrated with you and frustrated with Tammi (Smith) and she figured she was going to go to jail anyway. And she definitely didn't want him (Gabriel) with you and she didn't want him with Tammi (Smith), and she figured that the only thing left to do was to make sure that he could just, you know, Gabe would always be hers, you know? I was getting more information from her as to where he might be. I was really close, and that was when I was interrupted," said Salame.

http://www.kpho.com/news/26696391/detail.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm really upset by reading Salame's words directly. Its one thing to hear she may of told him this but to hear it explained in detail by him makes me sick. He's a detective, he knows when someone is lying or telling the truth. I want more than anything for Gabriel to be alive but I'm more worried now than ever it may not be the case. I'm still praying for him because there is still a chance but I'm so scared of what EJ is capable of.

I'm really upset by reading Salame's words directly. Its one thing to hear she may of told him this but to hear it explained in detail by him makes me sick. He's a detective, he knows when someone is lying or telling the truth. I want more than anything for Gabriel to be alive but I'm more worried now than ever it may not be the case. I'm still praying for him because there is still a chance but I'm so scared of what EJ is capable of.

EJ has confessed three times already to killing Gabriel. I believe that to be the truth.

I think if she Really gave him to a couple in the park like she said, she would be sticking to that story. She's isn't.

She's very vague when it comes to the description of the supposed "couple"

I think OneLove said it perfectly.

BBM
Ya hear that Tammi Smith, she didn't want Gabriel to be with you!
I still believe that if Tammi would not have involved herself with EJ, Gabriel and EJ would still be right there in AZ with Logan. Most likely not together, but I believe Logan would have his son.

After reading the released documents last week I can soooo understand why EJ left. jmo

TX..I agree..reading this really upset me as well. To me, and just me, Det. Salame was just CHA...He's a detective for heavens sake. He knows protocol.
The first words out of his mouth to Logan, and it could have been for all I know, should have been "Man, Logan, I think I really screwed up here and I am so very sorry"...I'm sure Det.Salame had nothing but good intentions, he just should have done it differently. Like, legally!

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...zabeth-johnson-admitted-killing-baby-gabriel/

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...zabeth-johnson-letters0201.html#ixzz1CoU6PJZq

I am all for spiritual counseling. I tend to give a lot of leeway to those who minister to lost souls, and that includes Elizabeth Johnson.

There is a difference, though, between counseling and advocacy:

From a letter filed with the court by E. Joy Marshall, who says she is Elizabeth's religious advisor-

"She has manifested willingness to learn and to grow and has consistently displayed an outstanding attitude and commendable effort...manifests a spirit of genuine kindness and concern for others."

Really?

The sooner Texas charges her with murder the better.

I'm sick of this brat getting things to go her way.

I figured once EJ got off the bus without Gabriel, I knew something terribly wrong had happened to him.

at this point, I say forgo a murder trial and just stick her and be done with it.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...zabeth-johnson-admitted-killing-baby-gabriel/

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...zabeth-johnson-letters0201.html#ixzz1CoU6PJZq

I am all for spiritual counseling. I tend to give a lot of leeway to those who minister to lost souls, and that includes Elizabeth Johnson.

There is a difference, though, between counseling and advocacy:

From a letter filed with the court by E. Joy Marshall, who says she is Elizabeth's religious advisor-

"She has manifested willingness to learn and to grow and has consistently displayed an outstanding attitude and commendable effort...manifests a spirit of genuine kindness and concern for others."

Really?

As opposed to the defiant, self-involved, manipulative, void-of-heart person (and likely murderer of an innocent baby) that she revealed to us in her very own recently written letter???? :waitasec:

The Detective ( I know his name) that interviewed Elizabeth in May... for 3 HOURS no less...not 3 minutes, 3 seconds...alot of time. Having said that, and what HE has said, how long was it that he contacted Logan to tell him the whole truth and nothing but the truth that Elizabeth said that she killed Gabriel.. Same day..next day, a month.. ???? I've been trying to find it, and I have been unsuccessfull..can anyone you help me here...Just curious...I am sure the audio will give us this info..if it ever comes to light...I am not trying to take up for Elizabeth, goodness knows, but for this Detective to just outright tell Logan, "Yeah, Elizabeth said she killed Gabriel, but I don't know where his body is, sorry, I could not get that out of her, but, hope this helps bring some closure to you "...my interpretaion of what the Detective said..His methods of interroganting a individual, a woman no less, does not sit with me.

Well this is an interesting read for sure !

Two other letters were filed with the court on Monday. In one, a former San Antonio telecommunications official claims to have evidence of criminal activity within the San Antonio Police Department that he says taints anything they are involved with, including this case

***oops, crazy me, I'm not the cut and paste queen for sure...this is from upthread "Recent News Article""...a NG article... *****

BBM
Ya hear that Tammi Smith, she didn't want Gabriel to be with you!
I still believe that if Tammi would not have involved herself with EJ, Gabriel and EJ would still be right there in AZ with Logan. Most likely not together, but I believe Logan would have his son.

After reading the released documents last week I can soooo understand why EJ left.
jmo

Here's the thing I just can't seem to get past. If, indeed, TS did NOT set up a handoff in the park for Gabriel, she has known from that time forward and never shown what I would consider 'normal' emotion, grief, trauma, horror, etc., at least not publicly. Even those of us who never even knew Gabriel experienced these emotions, and to a very painful degree.

Is it possible that TS's 'problems' *cough cough* are so severe that winning at all costs is what it was always about for her? Is it possible that she never felt grief for Gabriel, only unrelenting intent that Gabriel not have his father's love? Is it possible her 'projection' of her own situation/children/custody drove her actions to such an extent that they ended in the murder of an innocent baby boy and the total breakdown of his mentally fragile mother?Could we have all been so in shock at TS's very public ongoing anger toward LOGAN that we mistook that to mean that she must surely know Gabriel was safe because she showed no concern for GABRIEL?

If this is all true, I have VERY GRAVE concerns for the children under her "care and jurisdiction", truly. What is wrong with life that we must stand by and watch so many innocent children, Hailey Dunn, Haleigh Cummings, etc., live in what we know are substandard and dangerous conditions and yet cannot DO anything to relieve them or rescue them?

Who is it that originally said "Websleuths has changed the way I walk in this life"? How true that is. I just took a few days break from WS, and it only took 10 minutes back to feel completely traumatized again. I may need a much longer break.

I hope the mystery of what happened to Gabriel, Hailey, and Haleigh can be revealed and their tormenters, ALL of them, will be brought to justice, in this life, before they go to their SURE justice in the next.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/new...charges-dropped-in-baby-gabriel-case-12092010

Ok, you know I can't cut and paste worth a darn..so if this link won't come up, maybe one of my fine friends here will help me out.

I had not seen this article before. There is a paragraph stating....

"In the exclusive recordings from Fox San Antonio, Johnson told the law enforcement agent that Tammi Smith, the woman who was trying to adopt Baby Gabriel, told her where to hand baby over to friends"..

Now, I am confused. Is the the secret audio recordings that Det. Salame did in May??? Recordings, he said he didn't do, and then confessed he did ? And doesn't wants to turn over ??? Does KSAZ-TV in Phoenix/ or Fox news in Santanio have a copy of this ? I could totally be reading this wrong...not enough coffee yet this a.m.!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/new...charges-dropped-in-baby-gabriel-case-12092010

Ok, you know I can't cut and paste worth a darn..so if this link won't come up, maybe one of my fine friends here will help me out.

I had not seen this article before. There is a paragraph stating....

"In the exclusive recordings from Fox San Antonio, Johnson told the law enforcement agent that Tammi Smith, the woman who was trying to adopt Baby Gabriel, told her where to hand baby over to friends"..

Now, I am confused. Is the the secret audio recordings that Det. Salame did in May??? Recordings, he said he didn't do, and then confessed he did ? And doesn't wants to turn over ??? Does KSAZ-TV in Phoenix/ or Fox news in Santanio have a copy of this ? I could totally be reading this wrong...not enough coffee yet this a.m.!

The link didn't take me to the article you are referencing, but EJ has told LE this on more than one occasion. I don't necessarily think they mean the LE agent was Salame. I think it was a different interview at a different time.

Also, I think we are going to find out there is a lot more to the supposed Salame confession than meets the eye. Hence his hesitance to produce the tapes. I have gone so far as to say he's lying in other forums, but I really don't know why he would do that except to try to save face w/ Logan after potentially jeopordizing the entire investigation. I would like to know who recorded the phone conversation between Logan and Salame and why? There was an ultimate purpose for having that converation recorded. Someone intended to use it at some point for some gain.

Here's the thing I just can't seem to get past. If, indeed, TS did NOT set up a handoff in the park for Gabriel, she has known from that time forward and never shown what I would consider 'normal' emotion, grief, trauma, horror, etc., at least not publicly. Even those of us who never even knew Gabriel experienced these emotions, and to a very painful degree.

Is it possible that TS's 'problems' *cough cough* are so severe that winning at all costs is what it was always about for her? Is it possible that she never felt grief for Gabriel, only unrelenting intent that Gabriel not have his father's love? Is it possible her 'projection' of her own situation/children/custody drove her actions to such an extent that they ended in the murder of an innocent baby boy and the total breakdown of his mentally fragile mother?Could we have all been so in shock at TS's very public ongoing anger toward LOGAN that we mistook that to mean that she must surely know Gabriel was safe because she showed no concern for GABRIEL?If this is all true, I have VERY GRAVE concerns for the children under her "care and jurisdiction", truly. What is wrong with life that we must stand by and watch so many innocent children, Hailey Dunn, Haleigh Cummings, etc., live in what we know are substandard and dangerous conditions and yet cannot DO anything to relieve them or rescue them?

Who is it that originally said "Websleuths has changed the way I walk in this life"? How true that is. I just took a few days break from WS, and it only took 10 minutes back to feel completely traumatized again. I may need a much longer break.

I hope the mystery of what happened to Gabriel, Hailey, and Haleigh can be revealed and their tormenters, ALL of them, will be brought to justice, in this life, before they go to their SURE justice in the next.

BBM

Thank you for your post. That nasty little smirk. I have always hoped it meant Gabriel was alive because who could act like that if she were not absolutely sure of that fact. I just think this goes way beyond projection of her own troubled history. Tammi has falsely accused Logan of threatening her, threatened him on camera (he better watch out) and apparently has a "poo poo will sue" list of people who have the nerve to state the obvious. Her desire to punish anyone and everyone who interferes with her compulsive/ addictive needs is mind numbing.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back