Elton John says he's extremely unwell, postpones Indianapolis show

I had walking pneumonia a few years ago. Sickest I have been in my life (and I've had 2 cancers) and the cough lasted for 3 months. I feel for him right now, it's not a nice sickness to have and wish him a speedy recovery!

I saw him in Indy in April 1990 when he performed at Farm Aid. Everyone knew he was back in town to be with Ryan White (and his mom) in Ryan’s final hours.

He has long credited Ryan with his sobriety. And it was he who saved Ryan.
Such complete grace. Get well soon Sir Elton.
1f56f.jpg
Get well soon.

I've never seen Elton live, so me and my husband have bought tickets to see him in December.... I'm not letting myself get too excited about it though due to his age and health issues. :oops:

He's amazing to be doing what he's doing at his age. I couldn't do it and I'm half his age :eek:

I really hope he gets better, not just for the sake of his fans, but for his kids. Get well soon Elton! *advertiser censored*

I've never seen Elton live, so me and my husband have bought tickets to see him in December.... I'm not letting myself get too excited about it though due to his age and health issues. :oops:

He's amazing to be doing what he's doing at his age. I couldn't do it and I'm half his age :eek:

I really hope he gets better, not just for the sake of his fans, but for his kids. Get well soon Elton! *advertiser censored*
I think he'll be fine in December, and you have something to really look forward to :) The stage production of his show is amazing, too! Elton doesn't move around like he used to, for sure, but as long as he can play the ivories and sing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back