Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Levi's show this week they said that ToC was known to use the brick at the door technique when robbing houses. Add to that he keeps saying he is worried about MC telling more "stories", MC wants to talk to him, ToC has no bond though he has just one charge, ToC admits to being there that night, and has a history of being RC's enemy. Now there is a serious letter to his wife, plus MC says she is going to hurt 1 person they all care about. To me, all this says, ToC is not in the clear.

Also, it is clear that he is selfish and has a twisted sense of responsibility and duty.

BBM :)

I didn't listen to Levi's show last week, but i thought it was JO who was known to brick the doors during robberies? Please correct me if i am wrong.

IMO, (and this is not directed at you Tinsel :)) I don't feel ToC is invovled with HaLeigh's disappearence, he coulda helped with the cover up and clean up. I think it would eat him up alive inside. JMO

I think in Misty's head she feels her family cares about Ron b/c she is so in love with him. So when talking about the two people this is going to hurt, i think it is Ronald and Teresa-AKA MOM :)

I thought maybe my ears were deceiving me, so I listened to it a few more times, and although the audio does crack up in that spot, the only thing I could make of it was "did away with" or "went away with." Listen to the tape! These aren't normal people. She brags about how Misty is her strong Azz granddaughter, and not one of the others around there could hold up like she has in jail, and how proud she is of her. What a sad state when your proudest moment is how well you granddaughter holds up in jail. Granny and Teresa should get together and have a bragging contest.
http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29736865/misty-call-11-2-12-10-b.htm

I heard the same thing, "did away with" OMG. It is painful to listen to these conversations. Not one person tell Misty it is her own fault she is in jail, not one. They all just say, she didn't do anything wrong and to hold up her head high. My family would say, you made your bed now you have to lie in it.

On Levi's show this week they said that ToC was known to use the brick at the door technique when robbing houses. Add to that he keeps saying he is worried about MC telling more "stories", MC wants to talk to him, ToC has no bond though he has just one charge, ToC admits to being there that night, and has a history of being RC's enemy. Now there is a serious letter to his wife, plus MC says she is going to hurt 1 person they all care about. To me, all this says, ToC is not in the clear.

Also, it is clear that he is selfish and has a twisted sense of responsibility and duty.

I see what you are saying, but it also fits with trying to pin the blame on Tommy. Ronald made 90 phone calls that night, and one of them just happened to be Tommy. He admits calling Tommy, but denies asking him to check on his kids or Misty. That doesn't make sense. Heck, just the fact that he made 90 phone calls that night lets me know that something alarming was going on. If Tommy's MO is propping doors open with a brick, who would know that better than Misty? I'm not sure it is his MO since one of the break-in's involved going in through a door and going out through a window. Why did he do that? The person he was robbing was out of town, so it's not like he was caught and had to get out in a hurry! I think the stuff from that break-in could have been planted at Tommy's house just like I think Ronald's gun was planted at his house. The only suspicious behavior I see, is on Ronald and Misty's part. Tommy isn't a saint, but I don't see him as a kidnapper or murderer. Misty and Ronald are documented liars, that will do anything to take the focus off themselves. They tried real hard to pin this on CS (plan B), and when that didn't work, they went back to plan A. This is only my opinion, but it makes more sense than anything else.

I want to thank Ramsay0 (again) for finding that tape and pointing out the disturbing phone call to Granny. I was up until the wee hours because it upset me so much! I was angry beyond belief, that she would do this to her brother. Some of us have not been fooled by the "little witch", and the "brainy son." I don't think LE will buy it either. If it's true, let him fry.....but if it isn't, Misty should get life in prison for her involvement, regardless of how small it is. She has obstructed justice of over a year!

Joe has a brother Brandon that Misty appeared close with. Do we know where he was when Joe was visiting or not visiting (depending on if you believe Misty or Ron).

*I'm asking to throw out a "other" possibility on the poll.

misty.jpg

Misty and Brandon look almost identical. I viewed the scanner thread and Brandon O, April 19 trial was among those listed in the upcoming court dates.
I was under the impression from what I read Brandon was planning to visit Misty in Jan 09 but I have no proof he did.

just wondering...does Misty have any girls she is close with, or just guys??

It's only "us" that is pointng the finger at Joe...Not Misty or Ron.

It is not "us". Misty has indicated Joe on several occasions. "We" are discussing who Misty was going to point the finger at. We don't necessarily agree with Misty's choice, we are just saying that that is what she is trying to do. You are absolutely correct in your comment that Ron has not pointed the finger at him. Actually, Ron is also denying that he had an altercation with Joe about a gun, too.

Gads, Timmy and Tommy are only 10 months apart...more like twins..

Misty and Brandon look almost identical. I viewed the scanner thread and Brandon O, April 19 trial was among those listed in the upcoming court dates.
I was under the impression from what I read Brandon was planning to visit Misty in Jan 09 but I have no proof he did.

I was just reading through here and noticed that myself- and on your post no less!

She's got her girl in jail who does her hair.

IMO If I were Tommy I would be worried about Misty telling more stories. She seems to have no problem throwing him under the bus. I do believe Misty is alluding to Tommy as the person they care about,but this is the same girl that has known nothing for a year.

Tommy only has one charge....It seems to me that Tommy has other pending charges he has already bonded out on. It is not uncommon to be held without bond if you are arrested while out on bond.

Tommy places himself at the MH that night. IMO guilty people do not place themselves at the scene of a crime. Guilty people claim they don't know anything because they were at werk. I am not saying Tommy didn't play a part in the drug clean up crew,but I am still undecided.

I want to thank Ramsay0 (again) for finding that tape and pointing out the disturbing phone call to Granny. I was up until the wee hours because it upset me so much! I was angry beyond belief, that she would do this to her brother. Some of us have not been fooled by the "little witch", and the "brainy son." I don't think LE will buy it either. If it's true, let him fry.....but if it isn't, Misty should get life in prison for her involvement, regardless of how small it is. She has obstructed justice of over a year!

Your welcome....I totally enjoy reading all the facts and thoughts of everyone on this board.

You might want to consider watching the LVA test at:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20602572/index.html

Particularly from 11:35 to 13:09.

Thanks for linking this video, Papa!

I noticed something that seems strange to me. Right around 3:00-3:05, Misty says she washes blankets - "Haleigh's blanket and my blanket."

Didn't we hear at some point that MC's blanket was "in the van they took"? Okay, we heard that Haleigh's blanket wasn't yet dry before she was allegedly put to bed; MC put a sheet over her, brought the blanket in when it was dry. I'm going to assume that MC washed her own blanket and Haleigh's together - and likely dried them together as well. So how did MC's blanket get in the van? What time did ToC and his children leave? GMS didn't mention seeing ToC or his children around when she came to check on the kids around 7 - so how did MC's blanket get in the van?

Just thinking...:waitasec:

I remember her saying stuff about taking the blanket down from the window because her blanket was in the van, and saying that she washed the window blanket...but I don't know why she'd have left this part of the story out during the LVA...

Thanks for linking this video, Papa!

I noticed something that seems strange to me. Right around 3:00-3:05, Misty says she washes blankets - "Haleigh's blanket and my blanket."

Didn't we hear at some point that MC's blanket was "in the van they took"? Okay, we heard that Haleigh's blanket wasn't yet dry before she was allegedly put to bed; MC put a sheet over her, brought the blanket in when it was dry. I'm going to assume that MC washed her own blanket and Haleigh's together - and likely dried them together as well. So how did MC's blanket get in the van? What time did ToC and his children leave? GMS didn't mention seeing ToC or his children around when she came to check on the kids around 7 - so how did MC's blanket get in the van?

Just thinking...:waitasec:

NICE Catch leslie! I would like to know about the blanket over the window, what happened to that one? wasn't there a blanket over the window that Misty took down? who was covered with the window blanket... This blanket mess is :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I thought maybe my ears were deceiving me, so I listened to it a few more times, and although the audio does crack up in that spot, the only thing I could make of it was "did away with" or "went away with." Listen to the tape! These aren't normal people. She brags about how Misty is her strong Azz granddaughter, and not one of the others around there could hold up like she has in jail, and how proud she is of her. What a sad state when your proudest moment is how well you granddaughter holds up in jail. Granny and Teresa should get together and have a bragging contest.
http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29736865/misty-call-11-2-12-10-b.htm

I had to go back and listen too. I took notes on the calls and like you said the audio cracks up at that point, I had written down Tommy and Jo took Haleigh. I read here and saw "did away with" and was :eek: I just listened again, I think you are right, it's hard to hear the part right before away, but it's went/did/done. :eek:

The part about her strong azz granddaughter made me :sick:

Poor Haleigh :(

"the blankets, my blanket and Haleigh's blanket......my blanket was in the van that they took and I washed Haleigh's blanket........" (paraphrase, but repeated often enough to be close enough).

Misty stumbles here because this is rote; she has learned her lines poorly and has to prompt herself with mnemonics.

Misty about the window blanket & Haleigh's blanket on JVM. Misty's was in the van "that they took" or something like that.

“We had a blanket hanging on the window. And I had to wash that. And her blanket was — she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess. And I took it and put it on there, but it smelled like pee. So I washed the blanket and gave her little sheets to cover up with. And she fell asleep. And I put a blanket on her and then I laid down.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member