EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

Regarding the leaked search warrants, I find it very interesting in Sydney's room, and Master Bedroom Closet, Items 32, 33, 34, 45, 48, 56, 57 states, "no item taken, photograph only."

Blood perhaps? What else can be so big LE couldn't take it with them? Handcuff marks on the bed possibly could be one photo, but six in two different rooms? And why did LE call it Sydney's room, not Master Bedroom? Also who keeps ten thousand dollars in cash in their house, "UNDER the stairs closet?" Especially parents of three kids with low income jobs. Someone ready to make a quick get away perhaps? Like i said, very interesting... JMO

Indeed.

Also... who emails realtors out of state saying they are looking to buy a house... even empty land might suffice... but they need to close on it asap because they might leave SC and not come back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the leaked search warrants, I find it very interesting in Sydney's room, and Master Bedroom Closet, Items 32, 33, 34, 45, 48, 56, 57 states, "no item taken, photograph only."

Blood perhaps? What else can be so big LE couldn't take it with them? Handcuff marks on the bed possibly could be one photo, but six in two different rooms? And why did LE call it Sydney's room, not Master Bedroom? Also who keeps ten thousand dollars in cash in their house, "UNDER the stairs closet?" Especially parents of three kids with low income jobs. Someone ready to make a quick get away perhaps? Like i said, very interesting... JMO

I was wondering that too...maybe they called it Sydney's room because he was the focus of the investigation at the time? or maybe there's some other reason...but I wondered that too.

The other thing that stuck out to me was that one of the many phones taken was an iphone with a pink case (from master bathroom closet). First, that's a weird place to find an iphone, even an old one you don't use anymore...second, I've been looking but can't find it so going from memory - didn't Heather's missing phone have a pink case? I can't remember if hers was an iphone either...

ETA: I figured out where I got the pink cell case thought - it was in earlier discussions regarding that last photo of Heather where, what appears to be a phone with a pink case is sitting in her lap.

I was wondering that too...maybe they called it Sydney's room because he was the focus of the investigation at the time? or maybe there's some other reason...but I wondered that too.

The other thing that stuck out to me was that one of the many phones taken was an iphone with a pink case (from master bathroom closet). First, that's a weird place to find an iphone, even an old one you don't use anymore...second, I've been looking but can't find it so going from memory - didn't Heather's missing phone have a pink case? I can't remember if hers was an iphone either...

ETA: I figured out where I got the pink cell case thought - it was in earlier discussions regarding that last photo of Heather where, what appears to be a phone with a pink case is sitting in her lap.

According to Heather's aunt, she didn't have an IPhone.

This may have been mentioned, but does anyone think some of the money at their home could have been for pay off for someone who assisted them in this crime. And if they did have assistance, getting rid of Heather would have been likely planned for and not as obviously traced to them such as her DNA in their home.

This may have been mentioned, but does anyone think some of the money at their home could have been for pay off for someone who assisted them in this crime. And if they did have assistance, getting rid of Heather would have been likely planned for and not as obviously traced to them such as her DNA in their home.

Maybe, but the money was discovered during the search which occurred a few weeks after Heather's disappearance. I would think that it would have been paid to the assistant by then.

I believe the abduction, murder and disposal of Heather's body was planned in advance-whether or not anyone assisted. That is why the body hasn't been found and very well may never be found.

The money could have simply been kept in the safe to avoid IRS liens and levies. People who owe back taxes often withdraw most of their money from their bank account(s). When the IRS levies a bank account, they can't take what's not there. Just another thought...

Maybe, but the money was discovered during the search which occurred a few weeks after Heather's disappearance. I would think that it would have been paid to the assistant by then.

I believe the abduction, murder and disposal of Heather's body was planned in advance-whether or not anyone assisted. That is why the body hasn't been found and very well may never be found.

:goodpost:

The M's are counting on one thing to get them out of this....no body. TM has said that they think Heather ran off. There are several problems with that theory. Nothing about Heather's behavior leading up to December 18th,points to her running off. Heather had just moved into a new place, was getting ready to start a new job and had just come home from a first date. All things that signal new beginnings and not running from anything. While the jury will be told that there is no body, they will also learn all about the M's behavior before, during and after 12/18. After all of that, they will have to ask themselves who had a motive? Who had a motive that is a giant, neon, blinking sign over their heads with an arrow pointing straight down at them? Who was so jealous of Heather and crazy with rage? Who does whatever he is told? Who lied to LE repeatedly? The M's didn't leave Heather's body behind in a crime scene but they left a trail.

The M's are counting on one thing to get them out of this....no body. TM has said that they think Heather ran off. There are several problems with that theory. Nothing about Heather's behavior leading up to December 18th,points to her running off. Heather had just moved into a new place, was getting ready to start a new job and had just come home from a first date. All things that signal new beginnings and not running from anything. While the jury will be told that there is no body, they will also learn all about the M's behavior before, during and after 12/18. After all of that, they will have to ask themselves who had a motive? Who had a motive that is a giant, neon, blinking sign over their heads with an arrow pointing straight down at them? Who was so jealous of Heather and crazy with rage? Who does whatever he is told? Who lied to LE repeatedly? The M's didn't leave Heather's body behind in a crime scene but they left a trail.

Great Point!! The evidence, as circumstantial as it may be, only point to them... No one else... Only them... Which leads to my next question... I wonder what the defense is going to fight like h*ll to keep the jury from hearing?

I wonder if they found Hs fingerprints on anything in that house, camper, or vehicles. If she was still alive when they took her, there is a big chance of finding her fingerprints somewhere.
Another thing that always got my curiosity up was the 66 days that she mentioned on her Twitter account. Was it 66 days until something, since something, or 66 days of something that lasted that long? Those 66 days have a meaning and I am betting it has something to do with S.

I wonder if they found Hs fingerprints on anything in that house, camper, or vehicles. If she was still alive when they took her, there is a big chance of finding her fingerprints somewhere.
Another thing that always got my curiosity up was the 66 days that she mentioned on her Twitter account. Was it 66 days until something, since something, or 66 days of something that lasted that long? Those 66 days have a meaning and I am betting it has something to do with S.
I do finder numbers and numerology interesting and relevant to just about everything imaginable. You'll need to go back and look at our old discussions concerning 66 days.

We sleuthed that one "blue to the gills" already.

There was a lot of speculation about this early on and I believe her sister said she knew what it was about and it wasn't relevant to the case or her disappearance. Wish I could find a link but I'm horrible with those things! I do remember it though - maybe someone else does as well.

Didn't it have something to do with a pageant her sister was going to be in? I don't know why I think that, but I'll go try to dig it up.

Another thing of interest - one of the items taken from the house was a "Bi-Lo receipt dated 12-18-13" from the outdoor trash can. That was the date Heather disappeared and the search warrant was months later. Anyone familiar with Bi-Lo and what type of store it is?

Another thing of interest - one of the items taken from the house was a "Bi-Lo receipt dated 12-18-13" from the outdoor trash can. That was the date Heather disappeared and the search warrant was months later. Anyone familiar with Bi-Lo and what type of store it is?
Bi-Lo is a supermarket.

A quick find that I completely forgot about is the eeriness of TM & SM being arrested exactly 66 days after Heather's disappearance. We were all pretty freaked out by that!

Post #662 from that same thread:

Originally posted by paris_paris

Also, the 66 days thing... another poster didn't know if it was OK to say here (but I think it's OK now), but that was a post to Heather's sister. It was the countdown to the day of the pageant she was in.

A quick find that I completely forgot about is the eeriness of TM & SM being arrested exactly 66 days after Heather's disappearance. We were all pretty freaked out by that!

I remember that too! SUPER FREAKY! (There was a lot that felt crazy eerie to me about several of HE's past Twitter/Tumblr posts... like the lyrics to Lana Del Rey's 'Ride', the picture she posted about a man being wrong in the woods, etc.)

I also remember her sister saying she knew what the 66 days was about and that it wasn't relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bi-Lo is a huge supermarket/grocery store

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back