Facebook & MySpace Discussions

I don't understand whats goin on over there on FB. I have been a member of the page since it was started but now there is another page started by that other group of people. They say its "unbiased" but they are saying ugly things about the family. What is the deal? I feel like the family is doing the best they can. Its very sad that this "group" would undermine the process of finding gabe as I think that being ugly like that in no way brings this baby home. Just saying. Does anyone agree?

I don't understand whats goin on over there on FB. I have been a member of the page since it was started but now there is another page started by that other group of people. They say its "unbiased" but they are saying ugly things about the family. What is the deal? I feel like the family is doing the best they can. Its very sad that this "group" would undermine the process of finding gabe as I think that being ugly like that in no way brings this baby home. Just saying. Does anyone agree?

I find it highly suspicious. They're working very hard to prevent or delay the speedy, successful, and safe rescue of an endangered missing baby. You have to ask what their motivation is, and who's behind it, who has a pony in a race like that. The answers are ugly. I can't find a 'nice' one, hard as I've tried. If anyone can, I'd sincerely appreciate hearing it, because, selfishly, my disappointment in humanity is depressing and I'd like to feel better if possible.

Can anyone think of a good reason for doing what they're doing?

Ok just thinking here..but these people now seem to be in support of EJ. Now we know who also had been helping her. What if they are trying to cause doubt etc so that when gabe is found another custody issue arises and they are trying to help someone show LM is not a good dad so custody changes back to EJ for obvious reasons? Does this make sense? I don't know why else someone would slander somebody like LM who is trying to get his child back. Just kinda weird.

What comes first to my mind (well, after "evil people don't seem to need a reason") is that these people know where Gabe is, and they know he is well-cared for and safe, and so they know that what they are doing is not endangering Gabe's physical safety.

Perhaps they know all of this -- heck, perhaps they know lots of things we don't -- and truly believe that being with LM would be bad for Gabriel.

ETA: This isn't my position... just throwing it out there.

Anytime people run with rumors and support nothing they say with facts, it is highly suspect. These people, which we cannot be sure are not several of the same people using stolen profiles, believe what exists in their own minds, and won't listen to facts. Sounds like someone else in this case with how miraculously, all their negative actions and hurtful unfounded allegations will miraculously make sense some day. I hate to even mention them and give them fuel. They love the attention they're getting...the publicity that results from it.
The motives are suspect to me too. Connect the dots between alll their friendships. At the very heart of it all (a cold, dark, and empty one at that), it's a hatred of LM. Who hates him that much? Perhaps someone who has put him, in her mind, right with her supposed abusive father and much older supposedly abusive first husband? Someone who may have put another father in that same category in her mind?
Time WILL tell.

There seems to be a couple of them that swing back and forth depending on what's reported in associatedcontent. They are the ones who really get UGLY at times, foul language, accusations, etc. It seems to me that there are those who always have to be in the limelight, so raising a ruckus over possible rumors gives them a sense importance. It's a shame that it's happening.

Ok just thinking here..but these people now seem to be in support of EJ. Now we know who also had been helping her. What if they are trying to cause doubt etc so that when gabe is found another custody issue arises and they are trying to help someone show LM is not a good dad so custody changes back to EJ for obvious reasons? Does this make sense? I don't know why else someone would slander somebody like LM who is trying to get his child back. Just kinda weird.

Yes, they launched a campaign in support of Tammi, and now they've expanded their campaign to support EJ. They started out saying, in essence, that Tammi had to commit the criminal acts she did, that she had good reason, and even that it was good that committed these criminal acts. Now they're attempting to flesh that out with all this carp about Elizabeth.

No matter how I look at it, they appear to be trying to build a criminal defense for Tammi. The stuff about Elizabeth helps Tammi - it doesn't help Elizabeth. Which is interesting.

None of it helps Gabe - it hurts Gabe. Which is deplorable.

Yes, they launched a campaign in support of Tammi, and now they've expanded their campaign to support EJ. They started out saying, in essence, that Tammi had to commit the criminal acts she did, that she had good reason, and even that it was good that committed these criminal acts. Now they're attempting to flesh that out with all this carp about Elizabeth.

No matter how I look at it, they appear to be trying to build a criminal defense for Tammi. The stuff about Elizabeth helps Tammi - it doesn't help Elizabeth. Which is interesting.

None of it helps Gabe - it hurts Gabe. Which is deplorable.

I have been a member of Gabe's FB page since almost the beginning, and I know of the new "unbiased" group as well (which is public so anyone can see it). I watched all of the drama as it unfolded on the BHGJ group, and also know that there have been closed groups talked of here and there throughout all of this as well.

I have tried to remain objective, and I considered their claims in that sense, and I cannot find any evidence that they are based on anything more than ugly rumor and speculation. I believe that it is a relatively small group of individuals doing most of the actual talking / writing, and they've picked up a few "followers" along the way.

The whole thing truly disturbs me as at the center of all of this is a completely innocent baby boy.

If there had been any truth to any of the rumors thus far I believe we would have seen mainstream media coverage on it. I also believe that the accusations have changed over the course of time and have been sometimes contradictory.

What comes first to my mind (well, after "evil people don't seem to need a reason") is that these people know where Gabe is, and they know he is well-cared for and safe, and so they know that what they are doing is not endangering Gabe's physical safety.

Perhaps they know all of this -- heck, perhaps they know lots of things we don't -- and truly believe that being with LM would be bad for Gabriel.

ETA: This isn't my position... just throwing it out there.

If they truly believe that being with LM would be bad for Gabe, then you would think they'd be able to come with some reason he'd be bad for Gabe. They keep saying they have documentation and proof, yet all they offer is innuendo and rumor.

If LM has big ugly skeleton in his closet, I wish they'd cough it up and be done with it. Tammi herself has stated on national TV that to her knowledge, Logan has never been abusive. She even asked him to go on national TV so she could retract and apologise for having initially insinuated he was, remember? She said that clearly Elizabeth had lied to her, "duped" her.

So whoever it is who has the documentation and proof on the rumored big ugly skeleton in LM's closet needs to fish or cut bait - cough it up. We're waiting.

*crickets*

I wish they would just shut their faces and go away because I don't want the couple that has Gabe to believe this crap and not come forward with Gabriel. You know they have to be totally in love with him by now and if they think Logan is bad for him, they won't ever forward...until Ken knocks on their door :crazy:

I wish they would just shut their faces and go away because I don't want the couple that has Gabe to believe this crap and not come forward with Gabriel. You know they have to be totally in love with him by now and if they think Logan is bad for him, they won't ever forward...until Ken knocks on their door :crazy:

And that is the bottom line. The most evil part of what they're doing. They're keeping Gabe from being rescued. It's disgusting.

I'm infuriated. I need to :silenced:

And furthermore...if their big bad proof is he got a traffic ticket...well welcome to my world. It happens but it doesn't make u a bad parent. We all have a past and people change plain and simple. I think LM is a loving parent who is doing what he can to get his child back..as I said earlier. It is disgusting...I don't kno the laws but to me its bordering on slander and harrasment.

This question is OT-ish, but relates to things I have seen on the social media sites, so I will just ask.

Supposedly, the mysterious *bombshell* that's causing EJ to keep Gabe hidden relates to his paternity. I keep seeing people ask why LM won't just submit to a paternity test and settle the paternity issue for once and for all. With Gabriel missing, how would LM giving his DNA and submitting to a paternity test help? Don't they need Gabe for that? Is Gabriel's DNA on file somewhere?

:confused:

I watched the video from court. The judge states the issue of paternity has been settled. Now I don't kno if that means some kind of DNA was done or what but the court seems satisfied.

sorry about OT..thats all I will say about that question of DNA...but yes they are "inferring" that on the social sites

I don't think Logan should even acknowledge those allegations and just focus on finding Gabriel. He knows he is Gabriel's father and those other people don't matter. JMO

I don't think Logan should even acknowledge those allegations and just focus on finding Gabriel. He knows he is Gabriel's father and those other people don't matter. JMO

Genetics mean zilch to me when it comes to where a child belongs, so I am inclined to agree with you.

I just wondered what they think might be done with his DNA if he did give it up, under the circumstances.

None of this seems to be coming from EJ, anyway, and it doesn't make sense that she wouldn't speak up about this issue herself. It just seems like justification for the fraudulent CC putative father incident.

I watched the video from court. The judge states the issue of paternity has been settled. Now I don't kno if that means some kind of DNA was done or what but the court seems satisfied.

I think the paternity question is something EJ and TS hatched as a last-ditch effort to circumvent Logan's parental rights.

In December prior to the court naming Logan Gabriel's natural father, I would think that TS would have told EJ she'd pay the cost of a paternity test if they could get the court to order one.

Since the whole matter was dropped in court and Logan found to be Gabriel's natural father, I have a hard time believing there was really teeth behind EJ's claim.

If there was even a possibility that Logan's not Gabe's father, I would think EJ would push push push on that b/c proving it would make her adoption desires much easier.

And I agree that Logan should not sink to these levels and worry about proving his paternity.

JMOO.

They are just trying to find any way they can to trash him. It's really sad and sick.

This question is OT-ish, but relates to things I have seen on the social media sites, so I will just ask.

Supposedly, the mysterious *bombshell* that's causing EJ to keep Gabe hidden relates to his paternity. I keep seeing people ask why LM won't just submit to a paternity test and settle the paternity issue for once and for all. With Gabriel missing, how would LM giving his DNA and submitting to a paternity test help? Don't they need Gabe for that? Is Gabriel's DNA on file somewhere?

:confused:

We don't know that Logan hasn't had a DNA test. But, it's a moot point. The only person who can legally question paternity is Elizabeth, and she said, in court, to a judge, in December, when she had her big opportunity, that there is no question that Logan is Gabe's biological father. Elizabeth has not questioned Logan's paternity since. She had the opportunity to do so at the custody hearing the other day. You'll notice she did not question it at all.

It is these other people, who have no legal standing, and no reason, who are questioning Gabe's paternity.

There is absolutely no question that Logan is Gabe's biological father. Per Elizabeth.

The whole thing is ludicrous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back