Family Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK. It's weird. I mean, statistically it looks pretty bleak. And really, DY keeps saying that LE hasn't given them any indication (?-maybe I'm using the wrong word) that he's deceased. Maybe it is just blind faith and nothing else.

I don't think Terri is hiding him somewhere either, nor do I think she gave him to someone else to hide.

I just can't imagine the pain this family is feeling....maybe sometimes having blind faith makes it easier to deal.

All they have is thier Hope and Faith, god bless tham for that

Im sure LE is doing ALOT more than nothing, as Tony said, connect the dots....

Tony is a detective and for him to say ...Connect the dots. That is huge. Sad to say but my first and last dot come back to the same thing. I hope I'm wrong about that.

now im heading over to the alisa kidnapping thread so i can become newly frustrated :(

I don't think appealing to Terri is working...that is why I said to direct the appeal to the "accomplice" (who I don't believe in) just in case that is their theory...he/she must be panicked about now...and is hoping to be told what to do and Terri sure can't make contact...it is via TV or nothing, if LE does not have a clue where to look...

I don't think it would help...but it might make Terri think they know something?

It didn't seem like something they would do, if they were about to drive a couple of hours to meet Desiree? Does anyone think anything of this new information? Or at least its new information to me...

It doesn't take long for a family to go out for ice-cream. We've done it many times.

Bus comes @ 3:30. Go out for ice-cream. To meet Desiree sometime between 7 and 8, TH would probably have to leave her house at 4:30 at the earliest.

Snipped and BBM....these are my thoughts exactly. If they *knew* he was alive, they would be begging the person holding him to bring him home/turn themselves in. And IMO if someone were holding Kyron, more than likely they would know that eventually they would be caught and would go ahead and turn him over to police and flip on the "mastermind" of the plot. Plus there is a reward for $25k (heard this on KATU news at 6pm, sorry don't have a link) and you would think someone out there would have had to have seen Kyron by now or suspect something and would do it just for the reward money. It is my opinion that only one person is involved in Kyron's disappearance and that person is TH, and furthermore I believe that Kyron was killed before anyone even knew he was missing (ie: before 3:30pm Friday June 4th). MOO

Sadly, I agree.

Unfortunately, I don't see Terri cooperating. No idea what all's going through her mind, but in her eyes, she likely has nothing to gain coming forward. She's lost custody of the one person who meant more to her than anything else in the world. So why should she give 'closure' to anyone else after 'what was done to her'? (no contact with her older son, loss of custody of the baby, 'unfairly accused' - in her eyes.) Kaine has her precious baby now - why would she give him more by giving him Kyron? She'd not benefit from the reward. Why prematurely sentence yourself? :(

Is my understanding correct that LE would not give the lawyer any information they have about Terri unless she's officially a POI/suspect/arrested? One can only hope that the lawyer will persuade her to do the right thing. Ive not had time to read his site or learn about him, not sure if he has encouraged someone to come forward in the past?

I listened to the Medford statement again and the reporter said TH was to drive to meet DY in Eugene.

I noticed something else that I noticed and forgot...when DY is talking about what's most frustrating she says something along the lines of Kryon is somewhere, and we don't know where and "THEY'RE" not sharing. Who is THEY?

I listened to the Medford statement again and the reporter said TH was to drive to meet DY in Eugene.

I noticed something else that I noticed and forgot...when DY is talking about what's most frustrating she says something along the lines of Kryon is somewhere, and we don't know where and "THEY'RE" not sharing. Who is THEY?

Yes!! I heard that too, and wondered the same thing! Could she mean Terri and the lawyer? Terri and the accomplice? Good question.

I heard THEY also....I just think there is so much more to this story then we know. I think about the speculation and accusations that were made about the 911 call and BOOM nothing like any of us "thought", I think there is so much to this that we don't know that we are just chasing our tails.

Desiree and Tony Young returned to Medford and did a news conference. Kaine remained in Portland and was meeting with investigators. Connect the dots...

Maybe Desiree means Terri and her parents?

I thought of that and dismissed it. But when you say it, it sounds much more plausible. :) Personally, I don't think TH would be confessing to ANYBODY, including her parents (if, of course, she's guilty). And if she did, I guess I'd like to think they'd protect an innocent child over her, but maybe not. It wouldn't be the first time. At the very least, I'd hope they would try to find a way to get kyron found without dropping the dime on their daughter.

Overall, I don't think DY's reference was to TH's parents, but jmoo.

God Bless Desiree!! She is a strong, strong woman and I truly hope God can give her some peace real soon!

Medford? Isn't that where Tony and Desiree live? So is it possible that Kaine and K are staying with Desiree and Tony now?

Desiree and Tony Young returned to Medford and did a news conference. Kaine remained in Portland and was meeting with investigators. Connect the dots...

They say he was meeting with investigators....I just am not sure I buy that, I wonder if they were trying to get the press etc. away from TH's home for some reason....

Can you help me to the link where you heard this?

I think the reporter had it wrong about Terri supposedly driving Kyron down...unless it was partway...I thought she was supposed to have called Desiree to tell her when to start driving that day to pick Kyron up? It would not be the first wrong report, whichever is wrong...

Yes, I remember hearing this in the first few days, that TH called DY to go ahead and leave. But, they didn't. They were at home when they got the call about Kyron being missing. A neighbor said they were in a huge rush to leave after they heard.

I can't find where I read that and when they were called. Maybe some else can?

I can't see how that would be important to the case at this point, but they still will not give out even the simplest of details about anything at all.
So much for being able to connect the dots. If the dots were that clear, TH would be named a suspect or be arrested. Tony should know that.

Can you help me to the link where you heard this?

It was in the RECORDED presser that was released today, one of the things I keep thinking if "they" was a slip it wasn't live and could have been edited...I believe "they" was used on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa