Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Burke actually went to Chris Loeb's house as they were arresting him and took his OWN duffle bag out of there.

Now what if those home videos had some of the Girls who were murdered in them? Would Loeb recognise them if indeed it was home made *advertiser censored*?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...in-23-year-old-killings-in-suffolk-1.13003198

Documents show 2 cops probed in 23-year-old killings in Suffolk

Great stuff. I'm getting a bit disconcerted everyone involved in police crime is an Irish America though. Are there any other surnames involved in corruption in Suffolk?

Here's another Murphy involved in politics who used to be based in Boston. Any relation to the cop? I know there are a lot of Murphy's but I haven't heard any politicians named regarding corruption which is odd.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-deeds-race/r7RSl7vBNPFRC9Q5GeTc1K/story.html

Why would you care if there are actually other's that aren't IRISH, you seem to be obsessed with that particular group.

Now what if those home videos had some of the Girls who were murdered in them? Would Loeb recognise them if indeed it was home made *advertiser censored*?

Only if the girls are Irish, right?

Why would you care if there are actually other's that aren't IRISH, you seem to be obsessed with that particular group.
Sherlockknows observation is correct they are all Irish names involved in corruption in Suffolk County, perhaps something that no one else has observed, maybe there is an Irish group connection, if nothing else they are only hiring people of their own background Irish Americans and they all stick together: getting each other jobs (owing each other), covering for each other and protecting each other. Stop giving someone with a different opinion a hard time and getting defensive. (Maybe that is why these boards lose intelligent people). These boards are about discussion and ideas. Maybe he is on to something.

Hmmmmm....I've been wondering the same thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sherlockknows observation is correct they are all Irish names involved in corruption in Suffolk County, perhaps something that no one else has observed, maybe there is an Irish group connection, if nothing else they are only hiring people of their own background Irish Americans and they all stick together: getting each other jobs (owing each other), covering for each other and protecting each other. Stop giving someone with a different opinion a hard time and getting defensive. (Maybe that is why these boards lose intelligent people). These boards are about discussion and ideas. Maybe he is on to something.

Thank you for this D. There is something very odd about the promotions and if this is key to a lack of information coming out then the silence is proof of a conspiracy of silence. It's funny because I found a list of commendations online. In one police station not one Irish American Police office got a commendation, yet in another they were nearly all Irish American. The question I have is Did Jimmy and Spota, Lt Murphy and others surround themselves with people who knew the code, and lived by the code. Until Loeb got beaten no one ever seemed to grass up the system. Hawkshaw would know better but I can't find a police grass in Suffolk.

This is a book which may leave people questioning who exactly Brewer was. Until page 259 I think there is no mention of Long Island, but then things turn nasty. Seemed a hardened chap no real reason to lie. Some people think between the lines he may be admitting something.

https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Oak-Beach-Drifter-W/dp/1479718505

There is a guy online with his own blog who talked to W the drifter who wrote the book.

Mario in the book is a Gangster who was after the Drifter, and Damon is Brewer supposedly. After the Gangster finds out W or the Drifter is in Brewer's he runs off to Florida. The Drifter told the Reviewer Brewer decided to move to Florida too. I think there are rumours about Hackett as well. They, Brewer and W, think Hackett told the police about Brewer and prostitutes so Hackett had to move. The blogger feels the Drifter was the other voice in the house when Miss Gilbert was there. Mario was in Atlantic City NJ when he was after the Drifter. The Drifter was in Brewers because he needed somewhere to stay and Brewer was his old school chum.

There is nothing to suggest W was a Drug Dealer in Brewer's, but Mario knew where he was and left it there so there has to be a reason. Florida seems to be the place to go to if you are running from Oak Beach?

The reviewer also heard off a strong source Bisset was a POI. It was never released though. Was Bisset Burke and others people who went to Brewers regularly, what did Joey Scolise and his Dad have to gain by outing them?

There is absolutely no evidence that there were home videos. <modsnip>

There is absolutely no evidence that there were home videos. <modsnip>

I am suggesting it as a theory. They could be anything, but then he just threw away his career kicking someone's head in over them. Would he do this over a playboy video?

I am suggesting it as a theory. They could be anything, but then he just threw away his career kicking someone's head in over them. Would he do this over a playboy video?

No but he likely would over child *advertiser censored*, which is what has been strongly suggested as what was in there but there's also no proof of. Hopefully loeb is now in a better, safer position to reveal the contents

Thank you for this D. There is something very odd about the promotions and if this is key to a lack of information coming out then the silence is proof of a conspiracy of silence. It's funny because I found a list of commendations online. In one police station not one Irish American Police office got a commendation, yet in another they were nearly all Irish American. The question I have is Did Jimmy and Spota, Lt Murphy and others surround themselves with people who knew the code, and lived by the code. Until Loeb got beaten no one ever seemed to grass up the system. Hawkshaw would know better but I can't find a police grass in Suffolk.

This is a book which may leave people questioning who exactly Brewer was. Until page 259 I think there is no mention of Long Island, but then things turn nasty. Seemed a hardened chap no real reason to lie. Some people think between the lines he may be admitting something.

There is a guy online with his own blog who talked to W the drifter who wrote the book.

Mario in the book is a Gangster who was after the Drifter, and Damon is Brewer supposedly. After the Gangster finds out W or the Drifter is in Brewer's he runs off to Florida. The Drifter told the Reviewer Brewer decided to move to Florida too. I think there are rumours about Hackett as well. They, Brewer and W, think Hackett told the police about Brewer and prostitutes so Hackett had to move. The blogger feels the Drifter was the other voice in the house when Miss Gilbert was there. Mario was in Atlantic City NJ when he was after the Drifter. The Drifter was in Brewers because he needed somewhere to stay and Brewer was his old school chum.

There is nothing to suggest W was a Drug Dealer in Brewer's, but Mario knew where he was and left it there so there has to be a reason. Florida seems to be the place to go to if you are running from Oak Beach?

The reviewer also heard off a strong source Bisset was a POI. It was never released though. Was Bisset Burke and others people who went to Brewers regularly, what did Joey Scolise and his Dad have to gain by outing them?

Fact: Peter Hackett did move to Florida as well.

Hawkshaw said he heard or he he knows, Chris Loeb actually called Burke a pedophile, it was reported he said pervert, but he called him a "pedophile" that is what led to the beating. Hawkshaw also said apparently Chris saw videos or DVDs with covers of little boys putting their mouths on GROWN men's penis's on the covers of the videos. We don't know what other videos or DVD's were in the bag anything is possible. Burke took the bag from Chris Loeb's house. Maybe Chris kept some of the videos and Burke could not locate them no one knows except Burke what else was in that bag. He didn't beat him to a pulp for NO REASON. Like Hawk said Chris robbed about 20 vehicles that day, if Burke was smart he could have denied the bag was his if it came down to it, it could have come from another vehicle, there must have been something implementing and linking Burke to that bag.

Hawkshaw said he heard or he he knows, Chris Loeb actually called Burke a pedophile, it was reported he said pervert, but he called him a "pedophile" that is what led to the beating. Hawkshaw also said apparently Chris saw videos or DVDs with covers of little boys putting their mouths on GROWN men's penis's on the covers of the videos. We don't know what other videos or DVD's were in the bag anything is possible.

Yes. I said basically just that a few threads up...

Snip

A nervous but relieved Loeb, 30, said later at his lawyer&#8217;s office that it&#8217;s appropriate that he is free while Burke remains in prison for violating Loeb&#8217;s civil rights and covering it up.

The beating of Loeb led to Burke getting sent to federal prison for 46 months and numerous sealed guilty pleas by other Suffolk police officials involved in the cover-up. It also spurred an investigation that has targeted officials in the office of Suffolk District Attorney Thomas Spota, Burke&#8217;s friend and mentor.

&#8220;For the first time in four years, I can actually enjoy my freedom knowing that James Burke is incarcerated and unable to harm me, my family or any other resident of Suffolk County,&#8221; Loeb said, thanking both federal prosecutors and his attorneys, Bruce Barket and Donna Aldea of Garden City. &#8220;It&#8217;s shameful that it took an outside agency to come into Suffolk County and unmask this county.&#8221;

&#8220;I don&#8217;t think I&#8217;m ever going to feel safe,&#8221; he said. &#8220;There are numerous people out there who did dirt with Burke.&#8221;

That&#8217;s why he said Burke&#8217;s imprisonment is more meaningful than his own freedom &#8212; something to which he&#8217;s still adjusting. &#8220;I&#8217;m still asking permission to go the bathroom,&#8221; he said.

Barket joked, &#8220;You have my permission.&#8221;

When Burke pleaded guilty last year in federal court to violating Loeb&#8217;s civil rights and covering it up, he said Loeb accurately described how Burke treated him. Loeb had broken into Burke&#8217;s police vehicle and stole a duffel bag that he said contained &#8220;disgusting *advertiser censored*,&#8221; a gun belt without a gun and other items.

Burke took his property back before it could be kept as evidence and later beat Loeb and threatened to kill him.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...s-free-as-guilty-plea-is-set-aside-1.13042220

Thanks, Sherlock. Just ordered this on Kindle for $3.99. Good deal and should be good reading to augment info I am already into.

If it had been child *advertiser censored* we probably would know about it JMO. I wondered myself what the "nasty *advertiser censored*" could be. That would have ended up gaining more attention and bringing more charges than the illegal detainment and abuse of Chris Loeb and obstruction of justice.

No but he likely would over child *advertiser censored*, which is what has been strongly suggested as what was in there but there's also no proof of. Hopefully loeb is now in a better, safer position to reveal the contents

Hawkshaw said he heard or he he knows, Chris Loeb actually called Burke a pedophile, it was reported he said pervert, but he called him a "pedophile" that is what led to the beating. Hawkshaw also said apparently Chris saw videos or DVDs with covers of little boys putting their mouths on GROWN men's penis's on the covers of the videos. We don't know what other videos or DVD's were in the bag anything is possible. Burke took the bag from Chris Loeb's house. Maybe Chris kept some of the videos and Burke could not locate them no one knows except Burke what else was in that bag. He didn't beat him to a pulp for NO REASON. Like Hawk said Chris robbed about 20 vehicles that day, if Burke was smart he could have denied the bag was his if it came down to it, it could have come from another vehicle, there must have been something implementing and linking Burke to that bag.

Ah OK that makes a difference then. Oh man :(

Ive been wondering the same thing. Maybe he took a hiatus.

I think he was being stalked by one of those crazy bloggers so maybe he got fed up with the looney tunes. It's too bad because Hawk really took down Burke all on his own in my opinion. He shouted about the corruption for years until they had to do something

I joined Web Sleuths Nov 2016. Hawkshaw was a regular poster since I have been a member which was shortly after the Burke sentencing.

I do not know Hawkshaw personally and I am only speculating it's one of 2 things.

1) he only posts when there is news to discuss.

2) or he goes south for the winter like a lot of New Yorkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member