FL - 7 yr old steals Grandma's SUV

I know a 7 year old in juvie is bad..i shouldn't have said that. He seems to think that his behavior is perfectly fine. No one taught him respect for elders; if something isn't done he'll end up in juvie for sure. Either that or a youth mental ward. With the younger generations nowadays, and some of the things we hear about.. I have family that works in the mental health field with children in a mental hospital, and some of the kids have such problems.. each case is different. It's important that someone gets through to this child before he gets older.
In the system, with him already having the problems he has, and then some of the horrors of foster parents we hear about.. Hopefully he gets help somehow.

You are right about this, Meow. I also like the idea of homeschooling and getting him away from bad influences, but I'm sure his guardians look at school as the only break they get! :(

The kid needs to learn some discipline and that should begin with his weight.

Without reading anything beyond the first post....... Are you kidding??
Obviously his mother is a *advertiser censored* .... A 7 YO does not do such things if they have a good parent.

He lives with his grandmother. I'm sure the mother is a *advertiser censored*. I heard a rumor that she was a crack head and was smoking it while pregnant. Could explain part of his behavior. I'm sure the grandmother spoils him like a typical grandma and sees him as her "angel". Hopefully these incidents will force them to get some help. It's very scary to think what this kid could be capable of in 5-10 years.:eek:

Then again...I know someone who works at that Wal-Mart and witnessed the incident. She says that it was nothing more than a tantrum, but blown out of proportion because of his size. Who knows....I just hope he gets help STAT!

Well, I said in my post earlier that I wouldn't be surprised if he got into more trouble... this kid obviously has this nasty attitude engrained pretty deep... it is time to extract the little monster from his home environment and help sought. Do it now, or society will pay a bigger price than it has already paid with his actions. At this age and doing this crap... without getting help, I could easily see this kid committing felonies on a large basis before he is even a full fledged teen.

Without reading anything beyond the first post....... Are you kidding??
Obviously his mother is a *advertiser censored* .... A 7 YO does not do such things if they have a good parent.

I beg to differ. I work with children who have autism as well as some with emotional and behavioral disorders and they act like this. It has nothing to do with parenting it is part of their disorders.

I beg to differ. I work with children who have autism as well as some with emotional and behavioral disorders and they act like this. It has nothing to do with parenting it is part of their disorders.

In some cases that is true but in this case he is just a product of his enviroment. He is a and he was raised to be one by his mother/father. His own grandma said that and in this case, I tend to agree.

anybody wanna guess where this young mans gonna be in about 10 years?

My guess is prison
offence: grand theft auto

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA