FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would explain why no one may have seen someone come into the area...about that time people are cooking or eating dinner. Kids are called home and people are settled in for the evening.

How long before dark?

I'm from near the area and it got dark around 5:45 in early January, if I recall correctly.

I keep seeing little Adji's face on missing person's flyers. God bless him.

Thanks, Mywarm~ It would make sense then the kids were being called in to get ready for dinner and things since it would be dusk.

It's been 30 days.... I wish we knew if le has any leads.

After all this time it looks more and more like an abduction.

It's been 30 days.... I wish we knew if le has any leads.

After all this time it looks more and more like an abduction.

I agree. It seems we have nothing to go. I also agree it seems to be an abduction. I pray for little Adji. Hopefully someone somewhere has seen something and will come forward.

Just wondering if there is any news on our little guy, Adji. Wish the family had some video to share.

This is the first I am reading that Adji said he was going home because no one would let him ride a bike. It says he walked off with his friends.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29066965/

Let's keep him in our prayers.

It's hard to sleuth with nothing to go on, isn't it...

I pray that you get to come home soon to your Momma Adji.

How far away is Adji from Haliegh? Driving distance?

Salem

Still no word on poor Adji, what is the proximity of his location and this current 5 yr old FL girl?

Still no word on poor Adji, what is the proximity of his location and this current 5 yr old FL girl?

Adji home is about 250 miles south and slightly west of Hileigh (sp?) location.

Adji home is about 250 miles south and slightly west of Hileigh (sp?) location.

Thanks Lisa - that's about a 5 hour drive depending on conditions and roads. I guess it is quite a distance.

I wish they would find Adji and bring him home. Poor baby.

Salem

i asked in another forum, but now that george anthony, Padilla and TES, as well as KFN is involved with Hayleigh's disappearance, did any of them help look for Adji?

TES only enters into a case upon family or LE request... as for the rest you mentioned: i have not heard one time any of them taking up little Adji's case. Sad...

Opinion:

Instant Editorial: Two missing kids, two different responses

When 6-year-old Adji Desir went missing last month in Immokalee, the Collier County Sheriff’s Office said it didn’t enact an Amber Alert because there was no clear indication he was abducted.

When 5-year-old Haleigh Cumming went missing early Tuesday morning in Satsuma, the Putnam County Sheriff’s office issued an Amber Alert, though it was unclear what happened.

INTERACTIVE MAP: Help edit map and add your suggestions to the search for Adji Desir
INTERACTIVE TIMELINE: Timeline of events of the search for Adji Desir
VIDEO: RAW VIDEO: Officials search water for Adji
VIDEO: Interview with Adji Desir's parents
VIDEO: CCSO gives update about Adji search
VIDEO: CCSO's morning update on Adji
VIDEO: CCSO Search Update: Adji Desir
VIDEO: Search for Adji Desir Continues
PHOTO GALLERY: Day 6: Officials search waters of Lake Traffor
PHOTO GALLERY: Day 4: Search for Adji Desir continues
PHOTO GALLERY: Day 3: Search for Adji Desir continues
PHOTO GALLERY: Day 2: Search for 6-year-old Adji Desir
AUDIO: Kevin Rambosk gives update about missing child (.mp3)
AUDIO: Jamie Mosbach with the Collier County Sheriff's Office gives an update on the search for Adji Desir (.mp3)
AUDIO: Lt. Smith with the Collier County Sheriff's Office on the search for Adji Desir (.mp3)
AUDIO: Karie Partington talks about how people can help distribute flyers (.wma)
AUDIO: Karie Partington talks about expanding search area (.wma)
AUDIO: Kevin Rambosk holds press conference about missing child (.wma)
DOCUMENT: Read transcript of Daily News editor discussing Adji’s disappearance on CNN Tuesday night
DOCUMENT: Read transcript of Collier Sheriff's Office discussing missing child case on CNN Monday night
POLL: Do you have an identification kit for your child?
STORIES: Read stories about the search for 6-year-old Adji Desir
COMPLETE COVERAGE: Special section about the search for Adji Desir

Opinion:

Instant Editorial: Two missing kids, two different responses

When 6-year-old Adji Desir went missing last month in Immokalee, the Collier County Sheriff’s Office said it didn’t enact an Amber Alert because there was no clear indication he was abducted.

When 5-year-old Haleigh Cumming went missing early Tuesday morning in Satsuma, the Putnam County Sheriff’s office issued an Amber Alert, though it was unclear what happened.

This really upsets me.
A missing child is a missing child, PERIOD.
Regardless of circumstances, race, sex, creed, neighborhood they live in...
I understand that the Amber Alert system has specific criteria, but maybe there needs to be ANOTHER system implemented for missing kids who don't meet the AA criteria. So, so very sad. :(

i asked in another forum, but now that george anthony, Padilla and TES, as well as KFN is involved with Hayleigh's disappearance, did any of them help look for Adji?

This has been bothering me all day today. I even emailed KFN to find out if they have done anything on helping find this little boy.

This has been bothering me all day today. I even emailed KFN to find out if they have done anything on helping find this little boy.

KFN has not been involved with Adji's disappearance because there's not been publicity for them to further pad their pockets. DM is a crook and a fraud. They have never found a child. Ever. Period.

TES must be contacted by family in order to mobilize and search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven