FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
KFN has not been involved with Adji's disappearance because there's not been publicity for them to further pad their pockets. DM is a crook and a fraud. They have never found a child. Ever. Period.

TES must be contacted by family in order to mobilize and search.

Oh, believe me I am no fan of KFN or DM. I agree with you why they are not there. I am curious to if and what there response is going to be.

Oh, believe me I am no fan of KFN or DM. I agree with you why they are not there. I am curious to if and what there response is going to be.

I anxiously await what they have to say in response. I should just leave it at that, lest I lose the last remaining threads of self-control I have remaining with regard to this organization. :lipssealed: :furious:

They'll make up some BS excuse, I'm sure. I'd love to know what they say to you.

Got an email back from LP, he wants me to tell him what he can do.

did they bring in the dogs? If so, what was the outcome? It just boggles my mind that these children vanish into thin air. It just can't be.

It just boggles my mind when one child can go missing from Florida and ignite very little interest, and another child can go missing from Florida and instantly have hundreds of people here talking. I know I'm just restating what has been said many many times here, but it really is upsetting. Praying for Adji, still.

It just boggles my mind when one child can go missing from Florida and ignite very little interest, and another child can go missing from Florida and instantly have hundreds of people here talking. I know I'm just restating what has been said many many times here, but it really is upsetting. Praying for Adji, still.

I think the cases that get the most attention have a glimmer of a suspect or someone saying or doing something hinky. It gives people a thread to pick at. When a child just vanishes, there's not much for people to discuss except to try to make sure people don't forget to look out for the child and that LE stays on the case.

I think the cases that get the most attention have a glimmer of a suspect or someone saying or doing something hinky. It gives people a thread to pick at. When a child just vanishes, there's not much for people to discuss except to try to make sure people don't forget to look out for the child and that LE stays on the case.

Yeah. I get that. I do understand the draw to certain cases. It's just frustrating.

Got an email back from LP, he wants me to tell him what he can do.

I agree with EmMama. A reward on Adji's behalf would be great. And any kind of exposure at all.

Is there any new leads for Adji's case? This little fellow only has seven pages in his thread. GOD bless him.

The local media coverage has dried up, I feel horrible that I am unable to produce any new updates.

I agree with EmMama. A reward on Adji's behalf would be great. And any kind of exposure at all.

He's had a reward for awhile. It's been sitting at $33,500 since at least Jan. 16 I believe. That makes me wonder if he just wandered off, that is a lot of money for someone to possibly claim, especially in a rural area. No matter what it's very sad. :( From Feb. 3:

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~topic76399-reward-increased

It has been over 3 weeks since Adji Desir disappeared on Jan 10. Although the ground search for Adji was called off on Jan. 17, there has been a new push to find him and the reward for his safe return has been increased to $33,500.

I think this was first, From Jan. 14:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jan/14/del-s-24-hour-store-owner-offers-reward-return-mis/

Del Ackerman, the owner of Del's 24-Hour Store in East Naples, confirmed today that he is offering a $3,000 reward to anyone who returns 6-year-old Adji Desir to his family alive.

Then other money is mentioned, but not Mr. Ackerman's, I'm not sure what happened there. From Jan. 16:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jan/16/adji-search-continues-nothing-has-been-ruled-out-a/

There is currently a $23,500 Crime Stoppers award and a $10,000 reward from the FBI being offered for information that leads to Adji’s return. Adji’s case will be featured on America’s Most Wanted tonight.

Sorry if this is a naive question but is there anything that we can do? To maybe get it to stay in the news I mean?

He's had a reward for awhile. It's been sitting at $33,500 since at least Jan. 16 I believe. That makes me wonder if he just wandered off, that is a lot of money for someone to possibly claim, especially in a rural area. No matter what it's very sad. :( From Feb. 3:

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~topic76399-reward-increased

It has been over 3 weeks since Adji Desir disappeared on Jan 10. Although the ground search for Adji was called off on Jan. 17, there has been a new push to find him and the reward for his safe return has been increased to $33,500.

I think this was first, From Jan. 14:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jan/14/del-s-24-hour-store-owner-offers-reward-return-mis/

Del Ackerman, the owner of Del's 24-Hour Store in East Naples, confirmed today that he is offering a $3,000 reward to anyone who returns 6-year-old Adji Desir to his family alive.

Then other money is mentioned, but not Mr. Ackerman's, I'm not sure what happened there. From Jan. 16:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jan/16/adji-search-continues-nothing-has-been-ruled-out-a/

There is currently a $23,500 Crime Stoppers award and a $10,000 reward from the FBI being offered for information that leads to Adji’s return. Adji’s case will be featured on America’s Most Wanted tonight.

Bless the deli owner for offering up a reward of his own volition. I wish they would find this little boy.

Sorry if this is a naive question but is there anything that we can do? To maybe get it to stay in the news I mean?

Not naive to me. I know we are not allowed to start any sort of movements using the board as a "clubhouse" so I will wait until someone in authority answers. I would be willing to do whatever is suggested. This case has weighed on my heart since I first heard about it.

It has been 6 weeks, and nothing............LE have an tips, clues, anything?
This is so bad and heart breaking...........

It has been 6 weeks, and nothing............LE have an tips, clues, anything?
This is so bad and heart breaking...........

I have had my eyes open for it although I am out of state. The story seems to have just faded away and I'm afraid it's because there are no sexy pictures, no juicy gossip, no scandals, but most of all because he is not a cute little white girl.

The media decides what story we should care about, and I don't think they care as much for this little fellow.

Just my opinion and not meaning to be so negative. I am just so tired of missing and dead children. What is wrong with this world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea