Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone with a smart phone tell me if the pictures taken on his phone will have a date taken with them?
I am sickened to think it but it's relevant . :( TIA

Per the criminal complaint the date was 12/16/2015.

BBM, Yes it is, but wasn't he in transit at that time going from Ft. Myers to wherever, and took that route to where he was going? Maybe less conspicuous travelling that road?
And i agree about others re immigration status.
Less conspicuous for traveling, and allowing him to stop and be "stationary" for several hours. If he drove there directly, it's about 2 hours, so that puts him there around 5am, and the sun doesn't come up until approx. 6:30am.

Yes it is unless the pics were what someone else sent him to his phone or something he downloaded to his phone?

The affidavit mentions "selfies" as well. I took that as a clue that the abusive photos were also selfies. I might be wrong, just IMO.

The affidavit mentions "selfies" as well. I took that as a clue that the abusive photos were also selfies. I might be wrong, just IMO.

I believe the mention of selfies of Jorge was to show he owned the phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So if I am understanding this pics on a smart phone that are date/time stamped are taken from that phone. Anything sent or downloaded is not time/date stamped? TIA

I wonder how Diana's biological dad's telling the mother that the custody arrangement of mom having the kids wasn't going to be a permanent arrangement or something along those lines plays into any of this if at all? Sorry don't have a link handy to exactly what was said. But it is something else that now Diana is missing and could play into further custody issues for the mother if it was not an amicable situation for the dad when separated from his children? Not sure what to think about this case at this point.

O/T.... But I am having difficulty pulling up the complete Criminal Compaint...

something about apps and such... I am not computer literate...

If anyone could lead me in the right direction... It would be so appreciated...

:cupcake: and :coffeeup: treats for your efforts!

TIA...:seeya:

From what i have read about JG and with his having child *advertiser censored* on his phone, there is no proof yet that i'm aware of that the pics are of Diana? They could be of any child, which is bad enough. Still don't know if it was something he took pics of, or something that was sent to him or downloaded by him on his phone? I'm wondering if he is into an organized trafficking ring, and if maybe he picked Diana up from her residence, and if he then might of handed her off to someone else, perhaps in the white van? Which means she could be anywhere by now, even in Mexico? The oil on the stove is perplexing though, but could be after he kidnapped Diana that he wanted to kill her mom & her partner so there would be no one to tell of the connection to him and Diana's family?
Most homes have smoke detectors; landlords often check smoke detectors themselves to make sure they are working since they could be liable. If the stove had been turned on for any period of time with the oil pan, then why didn't the smoke alarms go off? 3AM to 7AM is a long time, 4 hours! JMO a theory - 1. JG-T wanted to create at least a smoke alarm situation, perhaps even a fire, not to kill the family, but in order to create a drama with firetrucks and neighbors out in the streets. The purpose was to create commotion, chaos and a crowd of people so that by the time anyone noticed DA missing, they would think she went to a neighbor's or friend's house, had disappeared during the crisis rather than abducted/lured earlier. 2. Or perhaps JG-T did intend to burn the home down with the family in it, and he thought that no one would notice that one child's body wasn't there. JMO theory.

Am wondering about the brother too.

Yes so am I. Everytime I re-read a article, add'l info is written-so what us his brothers full name.

In 2013, Guerrero was charged in Okeechobee County with fleeing the scene of a crash and resisting authority without violence. The arrest report lists his full name as Jorge Manuel Guerrero-Torres.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...rlos-park-girl-3478c8-381869911.html?d=mobile

****And this article with more info****

http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-your-corner/man-suspected-of-abduction-has-ties-to-miami-and-mexico

I wonder how Diana's biological dad's telling the mother that the custody arrangement of mom having the kids wasn't going to be a permanent arrangement or something along those lines plays into any of this if at all? Sorry don't have a link handy to exactly what was said. But it is something else that now Diana is missing and could play into further custody issues for the mother if it was not an amicable situation for the dad when separated from his children? Not sure what to think about this case at this point.

I, too, am wondering (with all the new sad developments) what the bio-dad is thinking/feeling...

we have not heard any more reports about him recently... Unless I have missed them...

:thinking:

Most homes have smoke detectors; landlords often check smoke detectors themselves to make sure they are working since they could be liable. If the stove had been turned on for any period of time with the oil pan, then why didn't the smoke alarms go off? 3AM to 7AM is a long time, 4 hours! JMO a theory - 1. JG-T wanted to create at least a smoke alarm situation, perhaps even a fire, not to kill the family, but in order to create a drama with firetrucks and neighbors out in the streets. The purpose was to create commotion, chaos and a crowd of people so that by the time anyone noticed DA missing, they would think she went to a neighbor's or friend's house, had disappeared during the crisis rather than abducted/lured earlier. 2. Or perhaps JG-T did intend to burn the home down with the family in it, and he thought that no one would notice that one child's body wasn't there. JMO theory.

some good theories here..

why wouldn't the smoke detector have gone off?

:dunno:

O/T.... But I am having difficulty pulling up the complete Criminal Compaint...

something about apps and such... I am not computer literate...

If anyone could lead me in the right direction... It would be so appreciated...

:cupcake: and :coffeeup: treats for your efforts!

TIA...:seeya:
Criminal Complaint Jorge Guerrero-Torres !!GRAPHIC WARNING! !
https://www.scribd.com/doc/315022834

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever found where JG-T is being held? I know Lee County SO says they are holding him, but I have never located him in their facility or in any other.

WINK News ‏@winknews 3h3 hours ago
Search continues today for #DianaAlvarez. Investigators looking where suspect Jorge Guerror's cell phone says he went. In jail now, no bail.

https://twitter.com/winknews

Sorry if re-post, catching up. Wish I hadn't read that criminal complaint :(

Very good point about the smoke detectors, & if the oil was smoking hot why didn't that set off the alarm/s? Unless there weren't any in the home or not working at the time?
From what i read JG was in the area between 12 & 3 am. So if the mother was correct in her 2am. being the last time she seen Diana, that gave the perp approx. an hour to kidnap Diana.

I don't think so. The absolute first thing you do when the smoke alarms go off is find your kids. I highly doubt it was to camouflage her disappearance. However burning the home to the ground would absolutely delay the finding of the fact she is missing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very good point about the smoke detectors, & if the oil was smoking hot why didn't that set off the alarm/s? Unless there weren't any in the home or not working at the time?
From what i read JG was in the area between 12 & 3 am. So if the mother was correct in her 2am. being the last time she seen Diana, that gave the perp approx. an hour to kidnap Diana.
I take the batteries out of the kitchen one because I cook a lot on high heat (searing etc) and they always go off.. Bad I know [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members