Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I can't read the complaint without joining scribd. Are you all members or is there a way to read without joining? TIA

Someone just earlier upthread posted links to what was in the complaint and just click on all the individual links. There were 5 of them.
Posted on Page 57 of this thread.

They tracked Jorge's phone to that area up to around 3 a.m.

If he turned the phone off for a couple of hours, the pings would not have started up again until he powered it back on. No pings would have shown up in the immediate vicinity of her home, although one could argue that Ft Myers is in the vicinity of her home. He may have been just educated enough to realize that his phone could be tracked to her house, but after he got out of town and back on the road again, he felt confident enough to turn it back on.

This may explain the time discrepancy in the pings, and why they ended abruptly at 3 a.m. only to resume again later. I'm guessing the burners of the stove were turned on just shy of daylight, but they were turned on either low or low medium heat. (ref. post # 893)

The dog didn't bark and raise a stink either. Why ? If Diana willingly let herself out and met Jorge at the curb, it's doubtful the dog would have felt inclined to bark at his own master.

Hey guys, I can't read the complaint without joining scribd. Are you all members or is there a way to read without joining? TIA

I haven't had to join but can read them? Link posted by georgiagirl64

On my phone it gives a date and time of the pictures I take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On another case, I learned that the police actually can get a GPS location of the exact spot a picture was taken. So, not only do they have date and time, they have an actual location. It is different than the tagging function that tells where you are. This is actually embedded in the file of the picture. I have no doubt that they know where that photo was taken, if he took it rather than received it from someone or downloaded it. I don't suspect that anyone sent that to him, though. I think he is completely responsible for that. And I think we can sadly guess who is in the photo. Breaks my heart. I seriously want to punch him in the face for harming a child. Hard.

I learn so much from Websleuths. My friends and family say it is morbid. I say it is enlightening.

Boy, I hate to even bring this up, but there are other children that were in that home. I think they need to be checked, unfortunately.

Boy, I hate to even bring this up, but there are other children that were in that home. I think they need to be checked, unfortunately.

Yes and any others he had access to. IMO

I downloaded the app from the page to read but I don't think you have to.

newbie poster

Has anyone ever found where JG-T is being held? I know Lee County SO says they are holding him, but I have never located him in their facility or in any other.
I "think" I read if it is federal charges won't show up in county!?? I could be wrong.

newbie poster

So if I am understanding this pics on a smart phone that are date/time stamped are taken from that phone. Anything sent or downloaded is not time/date stamped? TIA

All photos have that data embedded in them, unless you know how to specifically scrub it of that data, which child *advertiser censored* creepos might be incentivized to know how to do.

Has anyone ever found where JG-T is being held? I know Lee County SO says they are holding him, but I have never located him in their facility or in any other.

Jorge Manuel Guerrero Torres is in Lee County Jail:

attachment.php

https://vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

BBM

Lee County Sheriff's Office Press Release:

Missing Child-Update #10

The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is able to conform that Jorge Guerrero has been charged with Child *advertiser censored* by the Innocent Images Task Force of the Fort Myers FBI Field Office. Guerrero currently is being held in the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Jail on the Federal Charges. He has NO BOND.
All inquiries on these charges and request for documents must be address to the Federal Authorities.
The investigation is active and on-going as detectives are diligently continuing to look for clues and run down leads and interview anyone who might know the whereabouts of nine-year-old Diana Alvarez.
Calls into Crime Stoppers have been instrumental and we encourage the public to call with any information no matter how small it may seem. Anyone with information can call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) keyword: REWARD

https://www.facebook.com/sheriffleefl/posts/1183009661750304:0

Attachments

• jorge guerrero jail.jpg
    jorge guerrero jail.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 330
Thank you, but they just go to 5, can't read past that. I cannot read without joining scribd. Can someone post the other pages past 5? Pretty please.

Mods removed the last two pages. page 57 post#853 by georgiagirl64: "Last edited by tlcya; Today at 07:02 AM. Reason: remove images of pages of complaint - too graphic". So, No. Your public library may have access to scribd, or any office or copy store with computers like FedEx.

Katydid----I'm going to go out on a limb here and answer your question, but it's going to make some people in here very angry at me. It won't be the first time I've made a bunch of folks mad, probably won't be the last either.

The answer: Diana turned the burners on

Hold it ! Hold it ! Hold it !..............here's why.

From the very beginning, I thought the burners being turned on in order to set the house on fire was rather amateurish and silly. Setting an entire house on fire in that manner would only work under optimum conditions. My theory is that Diana was instructed to do that by Jorge. I'm guessing that the burner under the skillet was probably set on LOW temperature, thus it taking it so long to heat up before anybody noticed it was on and smoking. Why turn the other burners of the stove on if there wasn't anything sitting on top of them ? If I recall, the parents said all the burners were on, and a skillet full of oil was sitting on top of ONE of them.

Being 9 years old, and having Jorge as a mentor, she may've not really understood completely why he was telling her to do this or what significance it had. She obviously was in no position to make "grown-up" decisions. Hell, I'm barely capable of making "grown-up" decisions, and I'm in my late forties. That aside, Jorge may have instructed her what she needed to do before exiting the house. Knowing now that there was some sort of communication going on early that morning between them, I'm led to believe that Diana was a willing cohort in this scheme, although she had no idea exactly what Jorge had in store for her.
She trusted this guy, and she did what he told her to do. It was part of their "secret".

I think there's a good possibility Jorge pulled up outside in a waiting car, and Diana came out to meet him. He likely never set foot inside the trailer that morning. Turning on the burners of the stove in the manner it was done seems rather "childish"...................get it ? Maybe in the back of her mind, Diana did realize that turning the burners on high would be dangerous, so she didn't do it, unbeknownst to Jorge.

That oil could have set there and been heated for hours if it was on low or medium-low setting. It would have gotten hot, but not hot enough to cause a flash fire, which I believe was the intended result.
I think this theory makes total sense...

Thank you, but they just go to 5, can't read past that. I cannot read without joining scribd. Can someone post the other pages past 5? Pretty please.

Please don't post images or Screenshots of page 6 here - it is very graphic in detailing explicitly what the photos found show. I removed it for that reason earlier.

I have no scribd account. I was able to open the complaint doc just fine.

Try this link and see if that is helpful https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/3xlpn94eps5arviq/images/6-d3d2893f32.jpg

ETA clarification. I have provided a link. Those who wish to read the page can click the link. What we don't need is photos or the images of that page appearing on this page where members who find such graphic details too much are forced to read/see it anyway.

One has his race as Hispanic and the other white?

newbie poster

Jorge Manuel Guerrero Torres is in Lee County Jail:

attachment.php

https://vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

BBM

Lee County Sheriff's Office Press Release:

Missing Child-Update #10

The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is able to conform that Jorge Guerrero has been charged with Child *advertiser censored* by the Innocent Images Task Force of the Fort Myers FBI Field Office. Guerrero currently is being held in the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Jail on the Federal Charges. He has NO BOND.
All inquiries on these charges and request for documents must be address to the Federal Authorities.
The investigation is active and on-going as detectives are diligently continuing to look for clues and run down leads and interview anyone who might know the whereabouts of nine-year-old Diana Alvarez.
Calls into Crime Stoppers have been instrumental and we encourage the public to call with any information no matter how small it may seem. Anyone with information can call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) keyword: REWARD

https://www.facebook.com/sheriffleefl/posts/1183009661750304:0
Oops forgot to include this and don't think I can delete or edit with app and phone.

newbie poster

On the way from Okeechobee to Yehaaw Junction, JT would have to pass the intersection of US 441 and NE 168th ST, which leads to the FDOC, the Okeechobee Correctional Institution. There is also a Fire Station on NE 168th ST app. 400 feet off the intersection. It is very possible, that JT will shows on some kind of a cam.

Also, I first thought the Yehaaw Junction area could have been some point of transfer or drop off for the girl. However, since he reportedly stayed in the area for several hours, I am not so confident about it anymore. Unfortunately.

-Nin

One has his race as Hispanic and the other white?

newbie poster

Some of the search engines of inmate searches in general limit the criteria to choose from to either to only "white" or to include a more detailed description of race like in "Hispanic". Then the feeds in another combining site - like the one I posted- may show both.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member