FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to try and stay positive that could me according to what they found they may go back and research homes or look in a specific direction instead of a circular one.

I'm not trying to be negative...my heart wants to believe she will be found alive and well. My mind however....well, we all know where this case is. :blowkiss:

Sorry for asking, hard to keep up with this and Dominick's thread too. Was there mention of Misty going to a neighbors that evening? Could someone please clarify this for me?

Misty has 2 brothers Timothy and Tommy. Tommy lives behind the Cummings home. 116 Tyler Street.

It may have been mentioned but, I gave up trying to keep up with the threads...

How old are these two brothers? I wonder if they have been interviewed/polygraphed?

Yeah, maybe. But "type"....from missing to ????? IDK. :waitasec:

missing to abduction hopefully. Unfortunately, I think it most recently already was a kidnap investigation. How about abduction to abduction + rape? I hate to think of that, but I'm also hoping she's alive. Shasta survived and I'm hoping Haleigh will too.

I wish details about this night were more clear, but here is a working theory. Still not sure about Misty, but what if she is totally blameless.

1. Did Misty and the kids got to neighbors that night?

2. Did she leave the front door unlocked when she left?

3. is the back door in a separate room, (a laundry room for example)?

Misty and the kids go to neighbors. Somebody goes into the house, and unlocks the door while they’re gone. Misty knows that Ronald makes sure the door is locked every afternoon before he goes to work. Misty has no reason to check the back door, since she knows, that she, and none of the kids have used it. The kids are sleeping of mattresses on the floor; mattresses are much quieter that box springs. The intruder comes through the back door, and props it open, with a cinderblock, or brick. He leaves the big door open so that he is not fumbling for the door holding the child he takes. The intruder had to have been somebody that knew that they weren’t home. Did one of the neighbors leave their house for any period of time while they were there?

I'm not trying to be negative...my heart wants to believe she will be found alive and well. My mind however....well, we all know where this case is. :blowkiss:

I agree. I haven't had a good feeling about the outcome since I heard the 911 call but by 48 hours out that feeling got worse. The statements by the GF are bugging me plus LE has not cleared anyone yet nor made any kind of statement about warning locals about locking doors.

GF changed her story again?

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/39610187.html

<snipped>

"The 17-year old girlfriend of Haleigh's father is now giving a different account as to where she, Haleigh and her younger brother were sleeping the night she disappeared.

The girlfriend now says all three were in the same bed, initially.

Investigators refuse to comment on this latest development, but instead is first focusing on finding the young girl. "

This is getting stoopid.....that should be so easy to answer...once...no need for it to keep changing, unless...........

I agree. I haven't had a good feeling about the outcome since I heard the 911 call but by 48 hours out that feeling got worse. The statements by the GF are bugging me plus LE has not cleared anyone yet nor made any kind of statement about warning locals about locking doors.

The GF's changing stories is NOT good no matter how you want to look at it. I think the idea of the door being unlocked when the A/C guy was there is an excellent one. I think it was unlocked and the GF is not willing to tell the truth about that for fear of the wrath of everyone saying she wasn't watching the kids like she should have been.

But then, she keeps changing her story about where they were sleeping?

This reeks you guys.....

ITA...What LE is not saying is speaking volumes. So very sad.

As close to impossible as it is to keep up with every post, I have tried my best, but I may have missed this information that I heard on the Today Show this morning........I had no clue that Haleigh has a very prominent birthmark on her little cheek! Has this come up and I missed it somehow?!

Good Morning Everyone,

RiverRat- Still catching up, if this has been addressed please diregard.

or OT

I Did notice that little Haleigh has a bithmark on her cheek.

My son was born with one on his cheek also, he had to have his removed at the age of three(medical stuff). It jumped out at me, probably because it left a scar and started out light like Haleigh's. NOT that she had a medical condition from it, only that it jumped out.fwiw

I will continue to pray for Haleigh and everyone touched by the lose of a missing child/persons, this is just so terrible...

You guys are wonderful for trying to help in anyway that you can

"Croslin said she has not attended school in some time, adding that she had signed up for GED classes but did not attend.Croslin said Cummings regularly works the night shift and that she watches the children while he's at work. Haleigh was often driven to school and typically took the bus home, she said.
Croslin said that despite being 17, she has considerable experience caring for children.
"I've been baby-sitting since I was 11," she said. "I have three nieces and two nephews and one on the way, and I've watched all of them."
http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20090214/ARTICLES/902140961

ITA...What LE is not saying is speaking volumes. So very sad.

When you go back and look at how LE makes statements about abduction, home invasions and such the fact that they have not given any warnings.. IDK maybe becauses there is so much LE coverage in the area they don't feel it is necessary to say that. [Grasping at any possible logical explanation to think that this is not going to end up a homicide]

"Croslin said she has not attended school in some time, adding that she had signed up for GED classes but did not attend.Croslin said Cummings regularly works the night shift and that she watches the children while he's at work. Haleigh was often driven to school and typically took the bus home, she said.
Croslin said that despite being 17, she has considerable experience caring for children.
"I've been baby-sitting since I was 11," she said. "I have three nieces and two nephews and one on the way, and I've watched all of them."
http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20090214/ARTICLES/902140961

The fact she feels the need to defend her parenting skills AND keeps changing her story makes me quite uneasy.

When you go back and look at how LE makes statements about abduction, home invasions and such the fact that they have not given any warnings.. IDK maybe becauses there is so much LE coverage in the area they don't feel it is necessary to say that. [Grasping at any possible logical explanation to think that this is not going to end up a homicide]

I'm grasping with you!

:praying:

The fact she feels the need to defend her parenting skills AND keeps changing her story makes me quite uneasy.

I agree, i think she is responsible for being negligent in some way to allow an abduction possible. If not directly responsible.

Yup, if Haleigh got up and turned on the light thinking it was her daddy and someone else was in the house she would have done something unless of course the person that came into the house was someone she knows.

My thoughts exactly!

Interesting information about landlord owning all those rentals. Who rents them out when owner is out of town?
Who does maintenance on properties? Is it controlled by a realtor?

Yes I seem that when I looked up at the addresses on Green Lane.
Also that most of the addesses are women names. I don't why but I thought
that was strange.

Reminder...

Don't forget to add medial links to the media sticky thread at the top of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member