FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just viewed the video where Ron goes down on his knees crying.......his neck is perfect.......so something happened later........no tatoo either like rumored.
This has fascinated DH all day. He finally gave me his take. He thinks sometime during day 1 - after that video of him going to his knees - he "lost it" more or less with someone - probably a dectective or CSI and he had to be "subdued". Probably taken down and still wouldn't quit so he got himself tazed - hand held to the back of the neck. Anyway that's just MHO.

I like the way you think LaLaw.

FWIW, re: "recordings" my first thought was an answering machine tape. Dunno why, but, that is what came to mind.

Thanks, BondJamesBond.

The casette from an newer answering machine would be one of those tiny casettes. That could very well be what the casettes were!

That makes sense, and ties to the two versions together. She did call. He did have the horrible realization that something was wrong because she was up and outside. He asks what is going on, she says H is gone, and he says why are you calling me?!?!?! Call the police.

But in the interview he says:

I pulled into the yard, and my girlfriend opened the front door.

So, how could she be outside, if she 'opened the door' ?

there are more "guests" viewing this thread than members. interesting

Excellent point! That's the best arguement against the theory that the crime took place much earlier than reported.

Unless JR was told what he could and couldn't say about the evening before the abduction...

This IMO was an excellent reason to get JR off to mom's house, way from the scene. If he has anything else to tell, they have a much better chance of getting it out of him away from dad and the scene.

If Crystal returns him on time on Sunday and how RC reacts if she doesn't maybe very telling....

On the other hand, I'm not a cryer. In an emergency I am dead calm and only cry much later. But I still think her demeanor is off. However (again) if he has a tendency to be violent, she would be in the habit of staying calm to try to settle him down (Which is where I learned to be unemotional, actually)

I don't know. I am getting dizzy from analyzing details tonight.:Banane13:

You make a great point. Misty is said to have come from an abusive background. [Going on memory here, sorry no link to back it up] but I was the same way. Dead calm. You learn not to react when you don't feel safe because you never know what any reaction will bring.
Even if she was not afraid of RC the fact that he was cussing and hollering would have put her right back into the mode that was survival instinct.
It's hard for people who have not lived with violence to understand that you become hardened to it. The day you get slapped across the face is a good day compared to most. The bad days are much much worse.

I still have a problem with her stories. Maybe I'm missing something in an interview that explains why things appear to have changed. It may be lack of good communication skills.

This has fascinated DH all day. He finally gave me his take. He thinks sometime during day 1 - after that video of him going to his knees - he "lost it" more or less with someone - probably a dectective or CSI and he had to be "subdued". Probably taken down and still wouldn't quit so he got himself tazed - hand held to the back of the neck. Anyway that's just MHO.
He may be right! Tell DH it makes more sense than it being a hickey. ;)

Well if it's a hickey and it happened after Haleigh went missing...that would be weird ! :confused:

does his hair look shorter at the back, could he have cut himself shaving maybe? (a lot of guys will shave the back of their necks if they have short hair)
i can't find any video of him with the bandaid on to compare.

Will Fla release a document dump on this also, like Caylee's case under sunshine law?

I'm curious about the neck issue, but more curious about the train. Has the train been analyzed? I'm just wondering if the perp was able to jump on the train with Haleigh in tow and use it for transportation? But to where?

Wish we had a local sleuther here. There are a couple on the Dominick thread and it's fascinating!

I don't get it. 30 years ago I lived in a trailer and my 2 year old accidentally pushed her way thru the back door and landed on the ground in the middle of the night. We heard her cryng, brushed her off, and to this day we still talk about it. Geez...you HEAR when something happens to anyone in a mobile home!

Now 30 years later and in a real house, I accidentally caught our deck on fire and I called 911 while yellng at my husband to come help and grabbing the water hose all at the same time. I don't understand why the father would come home and tell 911 he was going to kill whoever took his daughter. Why not say, "I came home and my 5 year old is gone.: and at the same time be frantically calling her and looking in all the closets and grabbing flashlights and looking under the trailer and in the nearby woods? It just isn't adding up in my mind!

Sigh...

I agree! As I said earlier, if I had woken to find door opened, I would have froze, thinking intruder might still be in house or close by outside ... and went back into bedroom to call 911 'quietly'.

I found our back door open and the dog gone in the middle of the night once years ago. I was terrified but actually ran up the stairs to sleeping husband. I am embarrassed to say I did not think to check on children first as my only thought was to get to my husband as fast as possible.

If Misty told Ronald your back door is wide open and your daughter is gone I am wondering if she at first didn't think intruder because she hadn't woken up and the kitchen light was on? Could she have thought at first the child had wandered outside so she didn't have the fear of an intruder and that they could be in danger.

somewhere I read that Misti had alcohol syndrome............would that make her this way?
Not ecusing her stories but what is that syndrom like? I think I'll look it up on google.

plus - the very next "on air" interviews he gave - he was out of it. It was quite obvious that he had been given "something" to "calm him down". IMO he was given this whether he wanted it or not. I personally think he was over the line during the 911 call. Can you imagine how he must have gotten when things finally got rolling - all the questions, retracing steps, etc. etc. - he didn't want any part of that. And then that video where he goes to his knees - he was very close to crossing the line.

Whew! Trying to stay caught up is hard.

As much as I don't want to believe the dad and gf are involved, I keep thinking about the interview with Greta. It was just very weird, especially with him covering his mic and telling her to look at the camera. This interview, along with all of the other strange incidences, keep me questioning their involvement.

I'm still on the fence, but I think this possibly could be an abduction by an SO who saw an opportunity and took it.

MC is not telling everything about what happened that night and I think it's out of fear. Kind of like the "I wrecked the car and parents are going to be mad" type of fear.

Peachy

OMG!! Completely OT- That's the first time i noticed your new avatar LMAO:)

i agree that she seems petrified imo, want to know why?

also, agree with it being an SO...

Were houses NOT occupied by REGISTERED SO's searched?
The average SO offends for years and years before they are caught...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74