FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but if he thought she was a dumb b****, then why did he let her babysit his kids? Okay okay. I'll back off. He's learning his lesson now!

Maybe he doesn't REALLY think she is a dumb b****, maybe he was speaking out of anger.....that would make him human. No one deserves to "learn this lesson"

Swag,

Can you get me birthdates, places of birth on any / all of the key players? I have Haleigh's date of birth as August 17, 2003 but no place of birth (city, state).

Thanks,
Soulscape
No - sorry - at least not yet. All I'm seeing is just the court filing - can't even view the docs. Bio-dad birth year has got to be either 1995 or 1994 as he is 24.

Impatientredhead - I'm not finding ANYTHING about that jeremy miller or croslin, I'm checking surrounding counties - do you know WHICH county this was filed in?

Asking about DOB and such
Ronald Cummings (Father) 10-25-1983 (Putnam county, so I suspect that is the right one)

I had found the son earlier, can't find him now.

I can't find Misty either.

A good frind of mine stated she thought he was a redneck. Who would gladly take the law into his own hands. Not my words my friends!!!

She said there are alot of good old boys down in Fl & wouldn't think twice about shooting someone who had violated there daughter. Once again not my words my FRIEND said that.
Then I guess I'm a redneck too.

No - sorry - at least not yet. All I'm seeing is just the court filing - can't even view the docs. Bio-dad birth year has got to be either 1995 or 1994 as he is 24.

Impatientredhead - I'm not finding ANYTHING about that jeremy miller or croslin, I'm checking surrounding counties - do you know WHICH county this was filed in?

Here is a cut and paste of what I read in the first thread. If I go to the Daytona Beach News website and go through archives for that date it does say it has the info but then it takes me a to a site to register and buy the article. Can't do that from this computer.

Thanks for the link to True Crime Report, y'all.

Here's a little snippet of info I discovered about Misty Croslin, the 19-year-old girlfriend who was in the home when Haleigh disappeared.
Quote:
News of Record
Daytona Beach News-Journal (FL) - Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Suits filed [...] Lisa Croslin on behalf of Misty Croslin vs. Jeremy Miller, by and through parent/guardian, repeat violence
So -- when Misty was approximately 15, someone -- her mother, I'd guess -- filed some sort of suit against this Miller dude for abuse on Misty's behalf.

A 19-year-old girl, taking care of her boyfriend's 5-year-old -- someone else's kid -- and at least one other kid. A 19-year-old who may have been abused herself.

I don't know about you all, but I sure don't like the way this one is going so far.

Maybe he doesn't REALLY think she is a dumb b****, maybe he was speaking out of anger.....that would make him human. No one deserves to "learn this lesson"

Good point. I need to stop blaming them too! We need more facts. We need to FIND HER!

hey peeps....does anyone know if the presser will be online at 7pm??? TIA

Then I guess I'm a redneck too.

That was her words not mine!
I'd gladly go to jail for anyone hurting one of mine. As my friend stated he had a gun & would use it with out a seconds hesitation. Had the Dad been home the story probably would of been very different.

Im wondering if she was actually there with the kids all night. I can see a young girl leaving them asleep and going out for a few hours.

Can we not just be thankful he is putting up a reward and leave it at that. So tired of the LP bashing.

Offering up the reward is great, keeping it in front of the media is great but LP has NO experience as a searcher. He stood around & signed autographs & smoked cigars. I hope this isnt the next case he is imagining the money he can if "her skull comes rolling out." IMO< he knows his 15 minutes is way up on the Caylee case so he is moving on to this to keep himself on NG,

Looks like the family is blaming the girlfriend:

The grandmother said Croslin, the father's girlfriend, is not supposed to have contact with the family.
Griffis said she is suspicious of the 17-year-old. Even though Croslin, Cummings' girlfriend for three or four months, has been good with the children, Griffis questioned how the 5-year-old could possibly have been taken while Croslin was there in the same room
http://www.legacy.com/Gainesville/Obituaries.asp
i do too .. i just dont buy that someone came in there and took that child i think that girlfriend had someone take her or something to that effect for some reason she isnt supposed to have contact with the family ..

OK, couple things:

1. If someone drove up the dead end street, surely someone would have heard the car drive up, no? Or the perp would have been leery of doing so in case they were heard or seen. So, thinking that someone either - lived very close or - had alternate means of trqansportation (i.e. boat?)

2. Of course dad is going to be very angry at gf - anyone would be in highly stressful moments - I can't tell you how many times my husband and I have argued viciously during a time of high stress - doesn't mean we don't love each other, just sometimes you say things you don't mean.

3. I can't figure out if the gf was actually sleeping in the same bed, and who got up to goto the bathroom - some articles say it was the little girl that got up and some say it was the gf.

4. Still trying to find some info on why the mother did not have custody - whether by choice, etc.

5. The father's interview seemed VERY sincere - still trying to decide about Crystal's interview.

(bold mine) If gf is clueless or at the worst completely irresponsible, then we may be talking about one of these 44 SO's w/in 5 miles... one of whom ("KJ") lives just .1 miles--that's point one--on Monroe Ave. defined as "one minute" walking distance from Green Lane. Sorry it gives me the creeps just thinking about it but we know that's the first place LE went--RIGHT?? At least this guy's registered and w that address, LE must've beelined it there to search. Please everyone say a prayer... JMO
:parrot:

Asking about DOB and such
Ronald Cummings (Father) 10-25-1983 (Putnam county, so I suspect that is the right one)

I had found the son earlier, can't find him now.

I can't find Misty either.

Swag, thank you for trying & Zelmajane THANK YOU for finding Ronald Cummings (dad) DOB/place of birth.

I am anxious to get girlfriend Misty's DOB/ place of birth and place of birth for little Haleigh if anyone can obtain.

Thanks in advance,
Soulscape

I was wrong about DOB - can't do math today - lol anyway saw where someone else got dad's dob.

I lived in Leesburg and Eustis for a few years a while ago. These smaller towns aren't like the big cities. Here's some infomation on this area. It was not far from my old stomping grounds. Back when I was there, originally I came from a town of over a half million people (Southwest) so going to the smaller towns was a shock at first. The husband reminds me of how some of the people behaved when I first moved there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palatka,_Florida

Here's a possiblilty that accounts for the timeline messiness and the dad's anger, and it allows for a happy ending:

What if the dad owed money to someone, maybe quite a lot (use your imagination). The person(s) to whom he owed it came over while dad was at work. Girlfriend couldn't pay, so they took Haleigh.

That was her words not mine!
I'd gladly go to jail for anyone hurting one of mine. As my friend stated he had a gun & would use it with out a seconds hesitation. Had the Dad been home the story probably would of been very different.
I knew what you meant, no hard feelings I hope... I think this father is probably under a tremendous amount of stress, with the economy, and having to take care of the children, and the thought of having to work at night. Who else did he have to watch his girl? Who watched her before this girl came along, thats what I'd like to know......

Here is a cut and paste of what I read in the first thread. If I go to the Daytona Beach News website and go through archives for that date it does say it has the info but then it takes me a to a site to register and buy the article. Can't do that from this computer.

Thanks for the link to True Crime Report, y'all.

Here's a little snippet of info I discovered about Misty Croslin, the 19-year-old girlfriend who was in the home when Haleigh disappeared.
Quote:
News of Record
Daytona Beach News-Journal (FL) - Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Suits filed [...] Lisa Croslin on behalf of Misty Croslin vs. Jeremy Miller, by and through parent/guardian, repeat violence
So -- when Misty was approximately 15, someone -- her mother, I'd guess -- filed some sort of suit against this Miller dude for abuse on Misty's behalf.

A 19-year-old girl, taking care of her boyfriend's 5-year-old -- someone else's kid -- and at least one other kid. A 19-year-old who may have been abused herself.

I don't know about you all, but I sure don't like the way this one is going so far.

Hmmmm, does Mistly still have contact with Jeremy Miller? Maybe his name needs to be run down? Anyone check to see if he's a SO?

i do too .. i just dont buy that someone came in there and took that child i think that girlfriend had someone take her or something to that effect for some reason she isnt supposed to have contact with the family ..

Even if gf isn't telling it right and indeed bears some responsibility, I have to allow the possibility that even if "guilty," she could still be guilty of something less than direct involvement, ie of leaving child/ren unattended, maybe while spaced out smoking or doing w/e... I wonder if presser at 7ET (after FBI's questioning) will reveal whether gf is even a person of interest... JMO
:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member